Girls who broke your heart thread

No retreat, no surrender. This is Spartan law.

Not in this case. Personally I would try and see if things work out, but nobody can blame you for being a quiter when it comes to crazy girls.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Saidin said:
Girl be crazy. She is hot
This one goes out to you.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kenF3_77774&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kenF3_77774&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

avgeek_foh

shitlord
Jx3 said:
This one goes out to you.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kenF3_77774&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kenF3_77774&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
I can think of two girls I"ve dated that could have played the part of the girl in this video. Your girl -does- have issues. I"ve been in your shoes and the best advice I could give is get out....now....unless you enjoy lots of drama.

Dro_foh

shitlord
I met a girl recently, at her place of work. I actually started up a conversation, and she gave me her number. She had to go out of town a few times, but texted me a lot and sent me some very nice pics. We would do lunch, or hang out for a bit on days she didn"t work (opposite schedules). She had some interesting photos of a snowmobile, a custom painted quad (raptor or something) and she drove a BMW X5. She said her dad bought it for her 21st birthday a year ago. My friends said "Who did she divorce to get all that stuff?". It was seemingly fine, but in the back of my mind something was missing. She didn"t seem completely emotionally available, but it wasn"t something I could put my finger on.

So last week she comes over before work, and we fuck like 2 wild animals. She tells me she is busy this weekend due to blah blah blah (something about work, but it isn"t relevant). So we plan on seeing each other on Monday, probably more hot sexin etc. Last night I was hanging out with my brother, having a few beers, and I get this call from a random number. It"s 2245 or so, and I"m interested in who it could be, so I pick up the phone.

Immediately this woman starts into me "how do you know Ashley?!" and proceeds to grill me. Turns out it was her mother, and she had her phone bill and noticed I was the guy she was texting and calling a lot. I still can"t figure out why the fuck this crazy bitch cares, until she drops the bomb. "Did she tell you she was married?!". She was apparently sitting there with the husband. She says "they"ve been having marriage problems". She tells me if I am a gentleman I will not text or call her anymore from this point on (which I"m about to ignore).

I text Ashley and casually mention how it sucks she is married. She replies "I am?" and I wait. This girl usually takes 10 minutes between texts, but she starts blowing up my phone. "Who told you that?" followed by "or just ignore me." So she says "Did whoever ratted me out also tell you that I am in the middle of a divorce?".

I don"t want to play out every single text between us, but she apologized for not telling me, and said she really likes me. She said she was scared to tell me. I think back now to some of the instances in which it should have been obvious, but what can I say.

I like this girl, a lot, but in the back of my mind I question how I can ever trust someone who would lie to me. I was really busy the last 2 weeks, but as I started getting more time, I would have put it together. She wants to talk to me today, but I"m wondering what she will have to say. I don"t care if she was going through a divorce; the fact she hid it from me completely ruins everything. On the flip side, maybe she isn"t getting a divorce, and she has just started having affairs on her husband. Logic dictates that I walk away because she is a liar, but I don"t often give people the benefit of the doubt, so maybe I should talk to her with an open mind.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If she was getting a divorce that"s nothing to hide. If she"s getting one, her husband doesn"t know about it yet...assuming its even happening at all.

She"s married still, stay away and get out.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Turkish said:
She trapped you. She put an idea out there and then punished you for going though with it. Get out. It will only get worse.
Upon further review, I think I"m going to ride this wave as far as I can before it crashes into the beach (steak knife in my sleep). She"s a complete nymph and seems to have one goal in life --- to please me in any way, shape or form. I can"t even work out at the gym without getting a sext. I"ll keep you guys informed and see about getting her stamped for a pic.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Me: Too bad you"re cut off. I"m not letting you take my pants off until Friday. It"s a promise I made with Jesus

Me: I was talking to him at Home Depot yesterday
4:58pm

Abbi: Forget Jesus and Fuck me. i want you to fill me up deep :)

Me: You drive a hard bargain
4:59pm

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ya dro take the advice posted and stay the fuck away until the divorce is finalized. When she does tell you, look up public records to make sure the divorce is on record. If it isn"t she is lying again and will continue to lie to you.

Dro_foh

shitlord
I spoke to her today, and she was pretty mellow and simply said she hates to let me go, but perhaps it is the best thing until her divorce is finalized. She says she will look me up, and if I"m not single, it"s her loss.

I attribute that in part to saying "I"m not down with being a 3rd party while you waffle over getting a divorce...", but perhaps she is just a level-headed girl.

She says it"s been over between them since Dec. I guess I"ll just go have some fun and we"ll see how shit works out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
MY Ex wife told the guy she had an affair with that it had been over since such and such time as well. The thing is, she never told me that so I guess from the mom and husbands reaction I"ll go ahead and assume the situation is someone the same.

Best to go out and get your dick wet elsewhere.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sutekh said:
I would kill myself if my parents were that embedded in to my life.
We can only hope they take a more active role in the future.

I kid, I kid.

They might not be embedded, the husband probably freaked out and with most people they trust their mothers above all else and went to her on what to do. I was very communicative with my parents during my divorce, probably because other then my wife they are the people I knew would always be there for me....and the wife thing didn"t end up turning out to be so true. lol

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Saidin said:
Upon further review, I think I"m going to ride this wave as far as I can before it crashes into the beach (steak knife in my sleep). She"s a complete nymph and seems to have one goal in life --- to please me in any way, shape or form. I can"t even work out at the gym without getting a sext. I"ll keep you guys informed and see about getting her stamped for a pic.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Me: Too bad you"re cut off. I"m not letting you take my pants off until Friday. It"s a promise I made with Jesus

Me: I was talking to him at Home Depot yesterday

Abbi: Forget Jesus and Fuck me. i want you to fill me up deep :)

Me: You drive a hard bargain
4:59pm
It"s your sanity, man. Any further advice is going to require pics. There is a ratio of crazy shit to hotness and the scale varies in a very subtle fashion. So we are definitely going to need to seem them tits to gain a better understanding of the situation. It"s all to help you, my friend.

Did you at least hold firm your celibacy in the name of our Lord and savior?

"Cause if you did, you"re kind of a faggot.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Dro said:
I met a girl recently, at her place of work. I actually started up a conversation, and she gave me her number. She had to go out of town a few times, but texted me a lot and sent me some very nice pics. We would do lunch, or hang out for a bit on days she didn"t work (opposite schedules). She had some interesting photos of a snowmobile, a custom painted quad (raptor or something) and she drove a BMW X5. She said her dad bought it for her 21st birthday a year ago. My friends said "Who did she divorce to get all that stuff?". It was seemingly fine, but in the back of my mind something was missing. She didn"t seem completely emotionally available, but it wasn"t something I could put my finger on.

So last week she comes over before work, and we fuck like 2 wild animals. She tells me she is busy this weekend due to blah blah blah (something about work, but it isn"t relevant). So we plan on seeing each other on Monday, probably more hot sexin etc. Last night I was hanging out with my brother, having a few beers, and I get this call from a random number. It"s 2245 or so, and I"m interested in who it could be, so I pick up the phone.

Immediately this woman starts into me "how do you know Ashley?!" and proceeds to grill me. Turns out it was her mother, and she had her phone bill and noticed I was the guy she was texting and calling a lot. I still can"t figure out why the fuck this crazy bitch cares, until she drops the bomb. "Did she tell you she was married?!". She was apparently sitting there with the husband. She says "they"ve been having marriage problems". She tells me if I am a gentleman I will not text or call her anymore from this point on (which I"m about to ignore).

I text Ashley and casually mention how it sucks she is married. She replies "I am?" and I wait. This girl usually takes 10 minutes between texts, but she starts blowing up my phone. "Who told you that?" followed by "or just ignore me." So she says "Did whoever ratted me out also tell you that I am in the middle of a divorce?".

I don"t want to play out every single text between us, but she apologized for not telling me, and said she really likes me. She said she was scared to tell me. I think back now to some of the instances in which it should have been obvious, but what can I say.

I like this girl, a lot, but in the back of my mind I question how I can ever trust someone who would lie to me. I was really busy the last 2 weeks, but as I started getting more time, I would have put it together. She wants to talk to me today, but I"m wondering what she will have to say. I don"t care if she was going through a divorce; the fact she hid it from me completely ruins everything. On the flip side, maybe she isn"t getting a divorce, and she has just started having affairs on her husband. Logic dictates that I walk away because she is a liar, but I don"t often give people the benefit of the doubt, so maybe I should talk to her with an open mind.
Well yeah... she"s getting a divorce NOW, you fucking homewrecker. I hope you"re proud.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Turkish said:
It"s your sanity, man. Any further advice is going to require pics. There is a ratio of crazy shit to hotness and the scale varies in a very subtle fashion. So we are definitely going to need to seem them tits to gain a better understanding of the situation. It"s all to help you, my friend.

Did you at least hold firm your celibacy in the name of our Lord and savior?

"Cause if you did, you"re kind of a faggot.
Nah I haven"t seen her yet. I asked her about the custom picture but she wants me naked in it. I won"t do that to any of you... Plus I run into the problem of her googling "FOHSS" and running across this thread. I may just have to trick her with a piece of paper casually sitting next to her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Saidin said:
Nah I haven"t seen her yet. I asked her about the custom picture but she wants me naked in it. I won"t do that to any of you... Plus I run into the problem of her googling "FOHSS" and running across this thread. I may just have to trick her with a piece of paper casually sitting next to her.
Take couple picture.
Shop yourself out
Profit

Plus once you make those photos, fuck around and overall get her horny as hell... she will simply not care what you do and what you take photos of. She will only care afterwards and as long as you are not mentally retarded you will get away with it.