Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf said:
I for one think heavy flirty with the now-married-exwife-mother-of-my-child is a fantastic idea.

Prediction: Brad"s ex will get in a big fight with her husband at some point in the future and she"ll cheat on him with Brad.
This.
Was the first thing I thought when reading Brad"s posts.

This guy is pretty much inviting trouble with your ex, he is asking for it. Keep the flirting up, Brad. Good things will happen in the name of luls.

Brad2770

brekk said:
At what? It seems like the only thing you want is too have the kid whenever you want without a seconds warning to your ex. Guess what it"s her kid to, and that"s just an unreasonable expectation.
I know that. I have known that, but it still doesnt mean I cant be bothered by it. I am selfish.

chu_foh

shitlord
I don"t know about others but I kind of want Brad"s ex to fucking take the kid away from him. He"s a bad, pathetic influence on the poor kid.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was a decent attempt at a troll though, I"d give it a 6.5/10

It"s the retardation that bought him down from a solid 7 sadly.

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
I suppose I can post a story of my own on here since it has high potential to win/fail in the coming days.

tl;dr I"m driving to Nebraska to see a girl I"ve been talking to for 4 months. Hoping it goes well and that she"s not a dude.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
I was in a relationship for two years with a girl I met in the Army. We had met each others" families and everything - people thought we would get married. I didn"t feel the same way. I deployed to Iraq in May of "08 and broke up with her in June. Because she was somewhat jealous, while in the relationship I had all but cut ties with some of my good female friends. They are my friends again now, but for this time period I had burnt all female bridges I had available to keep me company over there. I missed female conversation, so, I joined some online sites just to make some female acquaintances. I joined these with the intentions of having penpals basically and it served its purpose.

Fast Forward: I got home in August of 09, got out of the Army in December and returned home to Minnesota.

I was bored as hell one day in March. I was on vacation already because I was to go to Costa Rica in a couple days and all my buddies were at work. I remember these sites that I had signed up for and decided, just for shits to see if I had any mail. Well, I login to OKCupid, check my messages and browse the "online now" and see this smokin girl and check her profile. She"s into sports, graduated college, owns a place, has a career... pretty much the shit. I see she"s from Nebraska, so that"s kinda far - plus, like any hot girl on those websites probably gets 200 messages a day and/or is a bot... so I just hit the ol "back" button. 30 seconds later I get an IM from her commenting on a specific photo I have up. We talk for about a half hour, joke around, I say I"m late and have to leave soon but that we"ll definitely talk later. We exchange phone numbers and we talk for a while later that night. We text here and there and then I went to Costa Rica for 10 days so we didn"t talk at all. I had a 19-hour wait in the Atlanta airport on my way back and we talked for about 4-5 hours that night, definitely hit it off.

This is now the end of March, and I have to go to Jersey for the whole month of April so we still can"t meet up but we talk every day I"m out there. I started my job the day I got back to Minnesota and have bachelor parties/weddings to go to every damn weekend in May and June (I swear to god all of my friends organized that shit on purpose.) so we STILL couldn"t get together but we still talk every day.

Well, this weekend I"m heading to Nebraska and we"ve been talking for 4 months now. I head there on Thursday and will come back Sunday or Monday...my birthday is on Friday. Her family knows about me and her mom wants to make me a cake, so I"ll be meeting the parents too. It"s just crazy to me because she is easily a 9/10 and isn"t insane, we"re at similar points in our lives (independent, own homes, same age, etc.) get along so well... and I am definitely NOT the guy who usually talks on the phone every day. The girl I was with for 2+ years used to want me to call her every day if we were separated because of the Army and I told her no, it just wasn"t me.

This is going so well that I guess I"m just prepared for it to go bad, lol. I have a tendency to pick up crazies... wish me luck.

chu_foh

shitlord
You can be a whale and still have a cute face and it"s lies until pics are posted but I digress. Still makes him a fucking idiot for blowing his load in a GF of a few months and then marrying the girl - yeah, that always works.

Brad is a collosal, unstable fuck-up. I mean who the fuck lets a girl that"s borderline jailbait move in with him? How is that great foranykid? A child needs stability and familiarity - none of which Brad offers, unless you consider constant trips to the strip joint a regularity.

edit: Just because the guy posts here and gives us LOLs isn"t enough reason to support the fool.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Ironhawk said:
I suppose I can post a story of my own on here since it has high potential to win/fail in the coming days.

tl;dr I"m driving to Nebraska to see a girl I"ve been talking to for 4 months. Hoping it goes well and that she"s not a dude.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
I was in a relationship for two years with a girl I met in the Army. We had met each others" families and everything - people thought we would get married. I didn"t feel the same way. I deployed to Iraq in May of "08 and broke up with her in June. Because she was somewhat jealous, while in the relationship I had all but cut ties with some of my good female friends. They are my friends again now, but for this time period I had burnt all female bridges I had available to keep me company over there. I missed female conversation, so, I joined some online sites just to make some female acquaintances. I joined these with the intentions of having penpals basically and it served its purpose.

Fast Forward: I got home in August of 09, got out of the Army in December and returned home to Minnesota.

I was bored as hell one day in March. I was on vacation already because I was to go to Costa Rica in a couple days and all my buddies were at work. I remember these sites that I had signed up for and decided, just for shits to see if I had any mail. Well, I login to OKCupid, check my messages and browse the "online now" and see this smokin girl and check her profile. She"s into sports, graduated college, owns a place, has a career... pretty much the shit. I see she"s from Nebraska, so that"s kinda far - plus, like any hot girl on those websites probably gets 200 messages a day and/or is a bot... so I just hit the ol "back" button. 30 seconds later I get an IM from her commenting on a specific photo I have up. We talk for about a half hour, joke around, I say I"m late and have to leave soon but that we"ll definitely talk later. We exchange phone numbers and we talk for a while later that night. We text here and there and then I went to Costa Rica for 10 days so we didn"t talk at all. I had a 19-hour wait in the Atlanta airport on my way back and we talked for about 4-5 hours that night, definitely hit it off.

This is now the end of March, and I have to go to Jersey for the whole month of April so we still can"t meet up but we talk every day I"m out there. I started my job the day I got back to Minnesota and have bachelor parties/weddings to go to every damn weekend in May and June (I swear to god all of my friends organized that shit on purpose.) so we STILL couldn"t get together but we still talk every day.

Well, this weekend I"m heading to Nebraska and we"ve been talking for 4 months now. I head there on Thursday and will come back Sunday or Monday...my birthday is on Friday. Her family knows about me and her mom wants to make me a cake, so I"ll be meeting the parents too. It"s just crazy to me because she is easily a 9/10 and isn"t insane, we"re at similar points in our lives (independent, own homes, same age, etc.) get along so well... and I am definitely NOT the guy who usually talks on the phone every day. The girl I was with for 2+ years used to want me to call her every day if we were separated because of the Army and I told her no, it just wasn"t me.

This is going so well that I guess I"m just prepared for it to go bad, lol. I have a tendency to pick up crazies... wish me luck.
Sounds like a movie plot... beware of the Amish.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Some people have seen pics, hence Dabamf"s response. Had you read the thread also you"d know I didn"t "go blow my load in her" sometimes protection doesn"t protect.

The more you talk, the more you prove what I labeled ya, so keep on going it"s fine.

We"ll be together just under a year when we are married, last I checked, that wasn"t an unacceptable time frame. I"m not marrying her because she"s pregnant, kids are never a reason to stay in a relationship and never should be. In fact it should be FOR the kids that you end a bad relationship.

yeah, that always works.
Name a a circumstance where marriage always works? There are none.

My life is stable, I have no illegitimate kids, I have a stable income and business, I have a wonderful home, great kids and overall my life is pretty darn great. Nothing you say will change that, try as you might you just make yourself look more like a dumbass with each post. I see myself as one of the few successful people to come out of this thread, though there are a couple more. Obviously I"m doing something right, but what do I know, clearly you"re a pretty smart fella who has everything figured out.

Anyways, back on topic.

Ironhawk, good luck man. I guess the only surprise you could have waiting for you is if she has a package hidden down there or if she ends up being a fatty. If she"s that successful but single it could be for a few reasons....success took a front seat to relationships or she"s a crazy.

Sometimes things that are to good to be true....are, as we all well know, but occasionally you hit the jackpot, maybe this is your winning lotto ticket.

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
Mist said:
Sounds like a movie plot... beware of the Amish.
I like to think of all Amish people like they"re the Amish in Sex Drive. I laugh a little inside every time I see them now, haha.

Tarrant220 said:
Ironhawk, good luck man. I guess the only surprise you could have waiting for you is if she has a package hidden down there or if she ends up being a fatty. If she"s that successful but single it could be for a few reasons....success took a front seat to relationships or she"s a crazy.
Although there are ways to fake it, I"ve seen pics and unless they"re all of someone else she"s definitely not a fatty. She was engaged before and that fell through, so I"m sure I"ll have to deal with some repercussions from that... but I guess I"m of the opinion that by now, (I mean mid-late twenties) all women have had one or two relationships fall through.

Tarrant220 said:
Sometimes things that are to good to be true....are, as we all well know, but occasionally you hit the jackpot, maybe this is your winning lotto ticket.
This is exactly what has been going through my head for ~3 months. Hope we"re both right!

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
This.
Was the first thing I thought when reading Brad"s posts.

This guy is pretty much inviting trouble with your ex, he is asking for it. Keep the flirting up, Brad. Good things will happen in the name of luls.
He feels threatened by you. She isn"t going to want to put up with his jealousy, guy sounds like a loser anyway if he"s hiding from you. You are going to have to make the decision on whether to keep trying and potentially cause them to break-up (more his fault than yours), or to cut ties and pursue something else.

Tarrant220 said:
Some people have seen pics, hence Dabamf"s response. Had you read the thread also you"d know I didn"t "go blow my load in her" sometimes protection doesn"t protect.

The more you talk, the more you prove what I labeled ya, so keep on going it"s fine.

We"ll be together just under a year when we are married, last I checked, that wasn"t an unacceptable time frame. I"m not marrying her because she"s pregnant, kids are never a reason to stay in a relationship and never should be. In fact it should be FOR the kids that you end a bad relationship.

Name a a circumstance where marriage always works? There are none.

My life is stable, I have no illegitimate kids, I have a stable income and business, I have a wonderful home, great kids and overall my life is pretty darn great. Nothing you say will change that, try as you might you just make yourself look more like a dumbass with each post. I see myself as one of the few successful people to come out of this thread, though there are a couple more. Obviously I"m doing something right, but what do I know, clearly you"re a pretty smart fella who has everything figured out.

Anyways, back on topic.

So let me get this straight, if you guys didnt have "protection" fail, you still would be engaged right now ? Highly doubtfull.

Also you"ll be together under a year when your finally all done and married ? and thats ok ? Wtf .. if any of these other shmucks would have posted they met some girl off okcupid or herpesefish and they got engaged after 6 months .. you wouldnt have been .. all good luck and hope it works! You would have had something else to say about that ...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
So let me get this straight, if you guys didnt have "protection" fail, you still would be engaged right now ? Highly doubtfull.
No, I would be. But believe what you want. -shrugs-

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ironhawk said:
I like to think of all Amish people like they"re the Amish in Sex Drive. I laugh a little inside every time I see them now, haha.
The... Inter... net?

Zinke_foh

shitlord
fun fact: They shot all the Amish barn scenes in Florida, near Lake Okeechobee, and I"m in a few of them as an extra! For a total of like 3 seconds in the entire movie, but it was fun being on the set.

Also, Seth Green is really short :-/