Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was kidding of course. Although random poon can ease the pain. Give it some time and her some space and see if things improve, if they don"t then (as I"ve said a dozen different times now) she"s basically doing what Anne did to me: forcing you to end the relationship so she doesn"t have to feel the guilt for doing so. If things don"t change, then cut your losses and move on. Wish I"d done the same.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i"ll definitely keep that in mind. I do think this is something that can be worked through though, just gonna let it roll to see how things shape up. My hope, they improve. Which they should and already seem to be.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Needless said:
Yeah i"ll definitely keep that in mind. I do think this is something that can be worked through though, just gonna let it roll to see how things shape up. My hope, they improve. Which they should and already seem to be.
Find out if she is an INTP, if so all of that shit is normal

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
With the added info it seems like she"s trying to prepare you for a breakup, which in typical girl fashion would probably happen only when a new guy comes along. If she wants you to end it so she doesn"t have to, she"s a coward and that"s one of the few circumstances I"ll say you"re better off without her.

Be wary about defining too many things in terms of the meyer-briggs types. It"s not like a person is born and the mystical man in the sky says, "he will be INTJ." They"re rough guidelines for understanding different styles of personalities, but understanding the individual will always be more beneficial.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
You mean when I read the paper and look up the Aquarius section their blowing smoke up my ass? SAY IT AINT SO!!!! ITS NOT TRUE!

Brad2770

I have been sorting through a bunch of things that have been in storage for a long time and I ran across a BUNCH of letters my ex had written me in the past. probably 50+ letters. I started reading some and it was pretty hard. I put them back up. That woman loved me unconditionally.

Probably going to pack them up and give them back to her. I really dont need to be coming across things like that in the future.

Is it unrealistic to want another woman like that? One that will write you letters and draw pictures for you and drop by unannounced and take you out to dinner or a to a movie? I love all those little things. It"s been years since I have had things done like that and it made me feel so wonderful. I am really starting to miss not having feelings like that for someone.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
brad, move the fuck on. you"re looking at the past through rose-tinted glasses.

no it"s not unrealistic to want a healthy relationship where two people give affection to and want affection from each other.

all those "little things" you loved can be copied and pasted on some random bitch and if you dont feel a spark for her they wont mean shit. when you like/love someone, you like the little things they do that make them who they are.

your ex is not unique. she has moved on, so obviously you can too. any argument of "buuuuut I am the one who ruined it all and I don"t deserve to move on, whiiiine" is way too dramatic for any man. walk it off, son. walk it off.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
One that will write you letters and draw pictures for you and drop by unannounced and take you out to dinner or a to a movie? I love all those little things. It"s been years since I have had things done like that and it made me feel so wonderful. I am really starting to miss not having feelings like that for someone.
I think what you"re looking for is a man.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why give them back other then to show you"re still owned by her? They are only letters, who the fuck expects a letter back when they break up let alone over a year after the fact. Man the hell up and throw them away dude....did going over to her place where her and her man (husband?) live and giving her back a stack of love letters she wrote you years ago....seriously sound like a good idea?

Let go and move the hell on man and stop expecting every relationship you have to replicate what you felt in a previous one, it won"t and it never will. Every person is different and every relationship is different. Either be open to that fact and move on and be happy or don"t and slowly take the steps towards being alone and obsessed over your ex for the rest of your life.

Not trying to sound harsh but in this case it kinda needs to come off that way for your own good.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Just toss the letters. Burn em if you absolutely have to be dramatic, but for god"s sake man don"t give that shit back.

Brad2770

The letters were just found at the wrong time and it was a moment of weakness. I was looking for my EQ Titanium disk set (found the box, but Disk #1 is missing... looking to play some P1999) and it was when I found the letters. On top of that, I had pretty much told myself I am done seeing Julie because I feel nothing for her. I am going to be honest with her and tell her that I am willing to bang occasionally, but I am going to see other women.

I am fine now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I chuckled, reminded me that i found my ex"s diary a couple days ago. her entries were pretty entertaining. "he doesnt love me anymore etc etc" poor girl, but she was right, I didn"t.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
In Brad"s defense it is traditional etiquette to return love letters if a relationship ended, and from some off-hand remarks Brad has made throughout his posts in this thread I"d bet money one of his parents, probably his Mother, believed in an older school of etiquette.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Returning the letters is just gonna stir up shit with his Ex and her new man. She"s gonna take it as him wanting her to re-read them and maybe remember how she once felt.

DONT DO IT.

Brad2770

Aulirophile said:
In Brad"s defense it is traditional etiquette to return love letters if a relationship ended, and from some off-hand remarks Brad has made throughout his posts in this thread I"d bet money one of his parents, probably his Mother, believed in an older school of etiquette.
My grandmother. Funny how close you were on what you said.

I have returned anything else I had found in the past and thought I had given her everything. I really do not see myself destroying these. But for now, I will put them back in storage. A part of me thinks my son might want to see things like this when he is older, but it might make him question why we even split... I really do not know what I am going to do with them.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
I have been sorting through a bunch of things that have been in storage for a long time and I ran across a BUNCH of letters my ex had written me in the past. probably 50+ letters. I started reading some and it was pretty hard. I put them back up. That woman loved me unconditionally.

Probably going to pack them up and give them back to her. I really dont need to be coming across things like that in the future.

Is it unrealistic to want another woman like that? One that will write you letters and draw pictures for you and drop by unannounced and take you out to dinner or a to a movie? I love all those little things. It"s been years since I have had things done like that and it made me feel so wonderful. I am really starting to miss not having feelings like that for someone.
See, the thing a lot of people don"t get about the awesome times is that the more awesome they were, the shittier the bad times get. There are couples that go thru gigantic huge fucking swings from "I LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF" to "FUCKING COCK SLURPING BITCH" in the span of a day, and then there are ones that go from ho to hum. Everything all evens out in the end, but some relationships just have the huge swings. Huge emotions one direction absolutely requires huge emotions in the other direction when things turn around.

So I see what you"re saying, but shit ended with your ex for a reason. She loved you unconditionally at the high points, and at the low points, fucked other dudes. You don"t something so bipolar to have a good relationship.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
My grandmother. Funny how close you were on what you said.

I have returned anything else I had found in the past and thought I had given her everything. I really do not see myself destroying these. But for now, I will put them back in storage. A part of me thinks my son might want to see things like this when he is older, but it might make him question why we even split... I really do not know what I am going to do with them.
Alright...Maybe I"m just a misanthropic fuck, but why would your son want your love letters from a relationship that didn"t work? Do you know how fucked up that sounds? My opinion is you"re just using him as an excuse to keep them around. As per usual, I think you"ve already made up your mind and while you might not give them back now, you"ll give them back eventually.

This inner mangina of yours needs to die. You need to kill it off and you"ll be better for it.

Brad2770

OhSeven said:
This inner mangina of yours needs to die. You need to kill it off and you"ll be better for it.
Grabbed the phone and didnt realize it was upside down. I guess it really doesnt matter. I had thrown a lot of letters and cards in there already before I started the video.

About to go watch Expendables so I can take back my balls completely.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d__W6g5rZ0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d__W6g5rZ0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
On a somewhat related note, the younger girl I"d been messing around with occasionally but hadn"t heard from in awhile called me earlier today. I was golfing and missed the call (drove the green on a 290 yard par 4, woo), and saw a voicemail. I checked the voicemail, and instead of the usual "WOOOOOOOOOO COME GET DRUNK AND FUCK MY BRAINS OUT" type of message she usually leaves, it was a very businesslike "hi, haven"t talked recently, please give me a call when you have a moment."

So naturally my first thought is "oh fuck, she"s pregnant."

Turns out she wants me to come for some meeting tonight for this shit:www.fhtm.net

Anyone heard of this garbage? I"m thinking that even an hour of that likely isn"t worth getting some poon.