Girls who broke your heart thread

avgeek said:
Anyways, my lesson here...and I was prepared for this going into it, I figured it was just a matter of time...don"t fucking date girls that have been: in a bad marriage, abused as a kid, or have any sort of "daddy issue". For the most part, these girls just expect to be treated like shit and can only handle so much good before their mind starts making shit up to compensate for the lack of abuse.
A BILLION FUCKING TIMES THIS

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Girlfriend (we were together three years total) cheated on me about a year ago here with some old friend of her families. Claimed it was basically rape and had holes in her story but I tried to accept it and stay together. It ate at me pretty bad until about a month ago I break up with her. She gives me sob stories about keeping an open mind about possibly getting back together with her so I humor it some and don"t date for this month here. Saturday, she goes to the wedding of the guy she cheated on me with"s sister and he"s there. Today I get a text about how we probably won"t work out, so naturally I flip the fuck out and call her on how she probably even enjoyed fucking the guy last year and it wasn"t rape and that she wants to fuck him again now. She fesses up. I rage and post on fohss. End.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good for you, now she is some other guys problem and you can look for a quality female!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hathe said:
Good for you, now she is some other guys problem and you can look for a quality female!
The problem with quality females is that they hide really well amidst the mess of poor quality females who can pretend for a pretty decent period of time.

Eventually though, a good goddamned chunk of them go batshit crazy. Hell, even the wife pulled something on me yesterday that I honestly had no inkling of ever thinking would cross a person"s mind. It"s not a relationship ending thing, but it just made me stop and go "What the fuck? How did that thought process get to that point? Nevermind, I don"t wanna know."

Bitches be crazy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Erumaron said:
Girlfriend (we were together three years total) cheated on me about a year ago here with some old friend of her families. Claimed it was basically rape and had holes in her story but I tried to accept it and stay together. It ate at me pretty bad until about a month ago I break up with her. She gives me sob stories about keeping an open mind about possibly getting back together with her so I humor it some and don"t date for this month here. Saturday, she goes to the wedding of the guy she cheated on me with"s sister and he"s there. Today I get a text about how we probably won"t work out, so naturally I flip the fuck out and call her on how she probably even enjoyed fucking the guy last year and it wasn"t rape and that she wants to fuck him again now. She fesses up. I rage and post on fohss. End.
/rage

and +1 to that fucked up girl theory with daddy issues/abuse..

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Erumaron said:
Girlfriend (we were together three years total) cheated on me about a year ago here with some old friend of her families. Claimed it was basically rape and had holes in her story but I tried to accept it and stay together.
Kind of moot because you"ve been dumped / are moving on, but I have heard the "I was "basically" raped" defense for cheating before, usually in the context of a married woman trying to explain her pregnancy when her husband had a vasectomy years ago, and every single time it sounded to me like the utter bullshit it probably was. Unless the girl is actively pressing charges against the perp, I"m not buying the story. In your case, I"m actually impressed that you kept the relationship going for another two years and somehow restrained yourself from beating the shit out of the guy who allegedly "basically" raped your girl.

When hindsight catches up to you, I"m sure you"ll realize that your relationship was doomed to fail from the point she cheated on you. As others have said, you"re much, much better off with someone you can actually trust.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
avgeek said:
Well, today my phone gets blown up with this long ass text about how she didn"t believe that I would forget my charger and she just knew that I still had feelings for my ex, and she should have seen it coming and how she"s been cheated on before and doesn"t want to deal with it.

"wtf??"

As much as it pissed me off to get told off and for her to be so incredibly off base on her "facts" as she saw them, I really didn"t put up much of a fight other than to make reinterate that what I told her was in fact the truth. (I hate my integrity being questioned).

Anyways, my lesson here...and I was prepared for this going into it, I figured it was just a matter of time...don"t fucking date girls that have been: in a bad marriage, abused as a kid, or have any sort of "daddy issue". For the most part, these girls just expect to be treated like shit and can only handle so much good before their mind starts making shit up to compensate for the lack of abuse.
Sounds a lot like my crazy ex.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Seethe said:
When hindsight catches up to you, I"m sure you"ll realize that your relationship was doomed to fail from the point she cheated on you. As others have said, you"re much, much better off with someone you can actually trust.
Seriously. Ok a random mistake that occurs when your drunk whatever can be worked through (I guess). But an obviously bullshit excuse that she was "basically raped" is insta bail out.

Not loyal enough not to cheat, and not honest enough to tell the truth even when fessing up.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
FUUUUUUUUCK that shit. Cheating is INSTANT bye-bye and break off all communication.

And Tarrant, I wish you the best of luck.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Cheating is as much about putting yourself into the situation where you might cheat as the actual cheating.

No excuses.

Sheaf_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Well, I"m married.
Grats. While there are plenty of skeptics on here, and justifiably so, getting married to my wife was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Make her smile every day.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
Cheating is as much about putting yourself into the situation where you might cheat as the actual cheating.

No excuses.
I agree, I left a stipulation because I have known people that have worked it out. Me personally it isn"t even a debate. Relationship over.