Girls who broke your heart thread

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Kenadul said:
Grats Tarrant, it"s nice to see relationships actually work out around here.
Marriage isn"t the end of the test if a relationship will work, it is the beginning.

Brad2770

OhSeven said:
Marriage isn"t the end of the test if a relationship will work, it is the beginning.
Word.

Which is why I will never get marrried again... or in the very least, wait until long after the butterfly phase has passed.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
Word.

Which is why I will never get marrried again... or in the very least, wait until long after the butterfly phase has passed.
No offense man, but I"m just gonna bookmark this post. You know, just in case.

Brad2770

TheCutlery said:
No offense man, but I"m just gonna bookmark this post. You know, just in case.
Feel free. I have only loved one woman and I am honestly scared I may not love another. With that said, I dont think I will hear wedding bells anytime soon.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So my little sister got married this morning. My brother and I were pretty blown away by it all, like we knew it was happening, but it didn"t really sink it til we stepped outside the chapel and saw the bridal party preparing for the ceremony, with our sister in a wedding dress, that it really sunk in.

I"m relieved that as good as things are, the girlfriend and I still joke about marriage as something many years off. We aren"t in any sort of rush.

Zakas_foh

shitlord
My sister is getting divorced pretty soon here, and I was wondering if it is weird that its affecting me in a way that kinda makes me doubt relationships in general as in to the point where I can"t see myself in one now or ever? This is like a string of girls in the past months that I just go.. uh..I can"t do this. whereas before I would of been entirely happy to be with these people.

=/

Brad2770

Zakas said:
that I just go.. uh..I can"t do this. whereas before I would of been entirely happy to be with these people.

=/
That"s almost exactly how I feel. Like a little part of me, in the back of my mind, is like "Yeah, there will be great times, but it will more than likely end terribly... why waste my time? I think I want a motorcycle."

findar_foh

shitlord
Zakas said:
My sister is getting divorced pretty soon here, and I was wondering if it is weird that its affecting me in a way that kinda makes me doubt relationships in general as in to the point where I can"t see myself in one now or ever? This is like a string of girls in the past months that I just go.. uh..I can"t do this. whereas before I would of been entirely happy to be with these people.

=/
If it makes you feel better the girl I"m dating bought methisbecause in passing I mentioned how I wish I got into it. Then when she realized it it wasn"t a core book got upset. (she has never ever been into video gaming / board gaming beyond boggle)

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
findar said:
If it makes you feel better the girl I"m dating bought methisbecause in passing I mentioned how I wish I got into it. Then when she realized it it wasn"t a core book got upset. (she has never ever been into video gaming / board gaming beyond boggle)
Very cool that she actually went out and made the effort.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thanks!

It"s kinda crazy going over the very first post I had in this thread...reading where I came from and seeing where I ended up. I"m a whole different person now, pretty nuts.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
Dabamf et al. Recently I have been in contact with a lot of (native) Korean chicks. And it"s kinda strange to really get talking with them.
It"s like you can only talk shortly about one topic and then it"s silence or so. There is no natural flow like I am used to with girls @ my home country.

So any tips to be able to read their behaviour better?