Girls who broke your heart thread

findar_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
So, what do you all think?
this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpjq8jqrPq8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpjq8jqrPq8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
They have "extended duration" or whatever they"re called condoms that have numbing gel on them. They"re incredibly effective, and by that I mean I inadvertently used one and went soft mid-thrust because I felt so little. If you"re overstimulated, they should work wonders. Just don"t put in on inside out.

As other people said, try different positions. Or try slight variations on the same positions (e.g. putting a pillow under her ass in missionary, among many others). Small things like that can make it feel considerably worse (the goal) or better. Is she your first? Maybe she just moves right. Some girls have gotten me off in 2 minutes (embarrassing) while others require a break + a round 2. If you"re getting close, take that opportunity to change positions to sorta wind down.

And if those don"t work, while you"re having sex just think of a fat guy running a mile then sitting his hairy, sweaty ass on your face.

If she has never orgasmed it"s very likely in her head. You can help by making her completely comfortable and keeping any and all stress out of sex. If you get off early, don"t stress about it because it ruins her experience. Joke about it, or better yet, don"t mention it at all. Just wait for round 2 when you"ll automatically last much longer.

Rune_foh

shitlord
How do you guys handle multiple rounds? I"m always super paranoid when I switch to a new condom, but on the the other hand a full shower seems a bit overboard.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
You will have some downtime in between rounds... use this downtime to:

spend a small amount of post coitus time with the lady

remove and dispose of previous round condom

wash hands, penis, anything else you feel like washing with soap and water... use a clean towel to dry off

get frisky with lady

wait for refractory period to end (time between being able to maintain an erection after orgasm)

reapply condom

go to town

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Vim said:
So, what do you all think?
Well, a couple things. In addition to the above remedies for you being trigger happy, one of the best things to do is to not make sex about you. I mean, of course it is, you"re getting laid, that"s the whole point, but at least for the first 5-10 minutes, it"s gotta be about what floats her boat and gets her off. If you don"t do that, then you gotta go the Grobbee route and finish her off after you"re done, and no one really wants to go there.

But, you say that she doesn"t believe that she can come...can she get herself off? If she can, then she needs to show you how. If she never has, well, then you"ve got a much tougher road to travel. Maybe she just needs more time or more stimulation or different stimulation. There"s a certain percentage of the female population that just doesn"t come, for whatever reason. There"s also a certain percentage that don"t really get the wiring for that right until their mid to late 20"s, and then everything works fine. If she"s not orgasming, she could be in either category, or she could just need something different. Find out what makes her tick and what works for her, and that should help your problem too...if you"re spending time going down on her or playing or using a vibrator or whatever, that"s time she"s ramping up that you"re not, so your performance will naturally appear better by virtue of lasting from 10 to 15 minutes instead of 0 to 5.

Most women get off just fine with direct clitoral stimulation, my wife ain"t one of them. Takes her like 20 minutes with a vibrator and no one else around, so I think I"ve mostly ruled out shitty technique on my part. It"s just not how she works. Instead, for whatever reason, penetration works just fine and she has multiples fairly easily. All women are different, you just need to put in some effort to figure out what works for her. None of us are really going to be able to help you beyond that (well, unless any of us have fucked her. Post pics and we"ll let you know!).

How do you guys handle multiple rounds? I"m always super paranoid when I switch to a new condom, but on the the other hand a full shower seems a bit overboard.
Where"s the paranoia stem from a new condom? Jizz is on your dick when you take the condom off. If you put the new one on right, and don"t put it on inside out and then switch it around, it shouldn"t be an issue, and it should stay on the inside of a condom where it belongs. If you still feel weird about it but don"t wanna hit the shower, a washcloth and a sink should work just fine for cleaning it up.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Most women get off just fine with direct clitoral stimulation, my wife ain"t one of them. Takes her like 20 minutes with a vibrator and no one else around, so I think I"ve mostly ruled out shitty technique on my part. It"s just not how she works. Instead, for whatever reason, penetration works just fine and she has multiples fairly easily. All women are different, you just need to put in some effort to figure out what works for her. None of us are really going to be able to help you beyond that (well, unless any of us have fucked her. Post pics and we"ll let you know!).
Yeah, Anne was the exact opposite. She didn"t particularly like oral, however some finger rubbing for a minute or two was typically plenty to get her to come. But she never once came from penetration. Other females have said that the two are "different" orgasms, and that typically one from penetration is better.

But yeah, big agreement that by their mid to late 20"s a lot of girls will have figured their bodies out a lot better than a horny 19 year old. Xerxes would just hop on top and within a minute or two would be screaming. I"d just lay there and grab her fake titties and wait for my turn.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Yeah, Anne was the exact opposite. She didn"t particularly like oral, however some finger rubbing for a minute or two was typically plenty to get her to come. But she never once came from penetration. Other females have said that the two are "different" orgasms, and that typically one from penetration is better.
Yeah, my wife claims there are 3, if we"re in the right position, I guess i hit the right spot, and that one is far and away better than the other 2. I dunno, all feels the same to me, and I thought I read something awhile back that a study was done to prove the G-spot was a pile of shit, so I dunno. Whatever makes her happy!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, my wife claims there are 3, if we"re in the right position, I guess i hit the right spot, and that one is far and away better than the other 2. I dunno, all feels the same to me, and I thought I read something awhile back that a study was done to prove the G-spot was a pile of shit, so I dunno. Whatever makes her happy!
There"s definitely a few different types. A few weeks back the GF and I were foolin around. I was tickling her wonder bean, but going a lot slower than normal. Took a while and slowly built up before she came, and she said she had never felt anything like it before. She said it was extremely intense and came in a few waves.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, just ran in to Chuck of all people at the grocery store. She"s back from her travels and naturally now bartends directly across the street from my place, and lives about two blocks away. Now I just need to bump in to Anne at the hockey game tomorrow and maybe run in to my highschool sweetheart on the weekend and the week will be complete.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I got a date with my former korean teacher. She"s 30 (it"s a trend now? loving the older women). I had a thing for her the whole 10 weeks because she is great at her job, fun, and has a fantastic attitude, the latter being the most attractive thing to me mentally.

I sent her a msg on facebook basically saying that her class was really great, that she was quite competent at her job and that her attitude and style really stuck out to me. I said it was probably taboo to ask a former teacher out, but I want to meet for a drink.

I estimated like a 5% success chance, but I"d hate myself if I didn"t at least try. Well, she msg"d me on FB chat and at this point I was running around in my apartment like a giddy school boy. I hadn"t been that nervous/excited talking to a girl...ever. Anyway, we talked for a bit and we have a date for Wednesday. I"m still in disbelief that that worked.

I continuously have cynical thoughts enter my head, as I rarely see a reason to get really excited about something, but I"m blocking out the 200 things that could go wrong since I only know 1 side of her personality, and I"m gonna stick with ridiculously excited for now.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL yeah wow...though its nice to see the calm and cool Dabamf can get all giddy over a chick like most of us.

Good luck man, hope it goes well for you!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarrant220 said:
LoL yeah wow...though its nice to see the calm and cool Dabamf can get all giddy over a chick like most of us.

Good luck man, hope it goes down in flames after you fall in love with her so we have more to read in the future!
FIXED

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
ya srsly. Most of you fuckers have been seriously lax in obtaining boobage photos in advance of break up too. What the hell is that about? Thread advice ain"t free ya know.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
So the girl from last weekend I talked about has been blowing up my phone all week. I dropped by to hang her fan Monday, which promptly turned into me staying overnight. Apparently I did something right because the girl just won"t quit at this point.

This is a night and day turnaround to her behavior over summer, and I"m not sure how to handle it. We met when she was going through a rough patch, and I"m starting to wonder how much of her behavior can be chalked up to that. She had a DUI about a week before we met which had her really upset, and then her grandmother died about a month later. In any case, she had absolutely zero sex drive when we were dating (despite being the one to seek me out initially). Now, I can"t get the girl to go the fuck to sleep.

It"s fairly clear she wants to get back together, I"m just of two minds about it. She"s a sweet kid (and has lost about 10 lbs. in the right places since July), and we get along well. Her friends like me, I like her friends etc. I just have a general rule about not getting back with exes, because the behavior that caused the break up inevitably repeats. I"m also not sure my friends would really get over any lingering impression they had when she was being a stick in the mud all summer.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Heylel Teomim said:
So the girl from last weekend I talked about has been blowing up my phone all week. I dropped by to hang her fan Monday, which promptly turned into me staying overnight. Apparently I did something right because the girl just won"t quit at this point.

This is a night and day turnaround to her behavior over summer, and I"m not sure how to handle it. We met when she was going through a rough patch, and I"m starting to wonder how much of her behavior can be chalked up to that. She had a DUI about a week before we met which had her really upset, and then her grandmother died about a month later. In any case, she had absolutely zero sex drive when we were dating (despite being the one to seek me out initially). Now, I can"t get the girl to go the fuck to sleep.

It"s fairly clear she wants to get back together, I"m just of two minds about it. She"s a sweet kid (and has lost about 10 lbs. in the right places since July), and we get along well. Her friends like me, I like her friends etc. I just have a general rule about not getting back with exes, because the behavior that caused the break up inevitably repeats. I"m also not sure my friends would really get over any lingering impression they had when she was being a stick in the mud all summer.
I believe i predicted this....

Bang her...don"t date her.