Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
You probably did. I"m not actually opposed to the idea of dating (we did, after all, try earlier this year). I just dunno if it"s worth the hassle.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Are there any other prospects at the moment? If not, give it a try. We all know you"re ten times more likely to meet a super cool chick who"s in to you if you"re already dating someone else. Play the odds mang.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I haven"t really been looking, so no direct prospects. I"m the sort of guy who"s genuinely comfortable and happy being single. It doesn"t bother me to have a dry spell for a month or two if it comes to that, so usually when I end up with a girl it"s because she expressed interest. I"m not generally one for the chase.

We"re both working a lot this month, so time together will be sparse. I"m helping friends with a professional haunted house pretty much every night in October, and she"s working overtime to pay down bills. It"s probably a good thing, since it will force us to have some separation. I think we probably spent a little too much time together when we tried dating a couple months ago. She lives further away now as well, which is also probably a plus.

So, met this girl on POF the other day. She messaged me, just moved into town, and we met up tonight. Pretty cool chick, my type. Her hair is blue in the front, blonde in the back now as opposed to this pic. She"s 20, turns 21 in May.

We"ll see where it goes.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Vatoreus said:
So, met this girl on POF the other day. She messaged me, just moved into town, and we met up tonight. Pretty cool chick, my type. Her hair is blue in the front, blonde in the back now as opposed to this pic. She"s 20, turns 21 in May.

We"ll see where it goes.
She looks like a pain in the ass man.

I"ve seen your pic, I understand those are the girls you roll with, but that just screams "I"ve got some issues, want to deal with them for awhile until I get bored?"

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno if it"s fair to say that gothy (or whatever the fuck she is) chicks are necessarily more likely to be crazy. There"s plenty of perfectly normal chicks that are batshit, and plenty of weird looking chicks who are super cool.

Put your dick in it and have fun finding out!

Mist_foh

shitlord
like 80+% of girls/women are attention whores. Style of dress and hair really serves no distinction other than possibly being upfront about it.

Well, I was also pretty upfront that I"m not looking for a relationship that will lead to love. I"ve put up with enough in the past year with girls and right now, I"m just after some companionship. Nothing serious, just someone that is cool to hang out with and maybe fool around. No need to rush.

She seemed pretty chill, was upfront with me on some things with her, and honestly I"m in the camp with Eomer and Mist; girls are girls.

So another semi update. This girl I actually have had a crush on for a little while, she"s cool as hell, and we"ve started hanging out more. Comes over the house and we get all snuggly and watch the shit out of Buffy. Started hanging out a few days ago when she found out I was big into shit like that.

Anyway, we"ll see where this goes as well and if one wins out over the other or what have you.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
So I recently met this girl. I met her at this college party that my friend had dragged me along to. This girl and I kind of randomly started talking and realized we"re both heavily into the performing arts, and from there we just hit it off. She"s very smart, probably the funniest girl I"ve ever met, and is in ridiculously good shape.

We went out on an impromptu date a few days ago and I had a great time. I"m usually pretty good at sizing girls up but I didn"t sense any major baggage. She seems genuinely happy with her life and goals.

My only concern is that she"s a good 6 years younger than I am. She"s slyly commented several times that she"s not into guys her age, etc., but I"m still wary. She"s barely entered what will be some prime years in her life and that makes me very insecure about entering into anything serious with her.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My only concern is that she"s a good 6 years younger than I am. She"s slyly commented several times that she"s not into guys her age, etc., but I"m still wary. She"s barely entered what will be some prime years in her life and that makes me very insecure about entering into anything serious with her.
Need to know specific ages. There"s a big difference between 30/24 and 24/18.

Really though, if she has her shit together and you don"t detect extreme flakiness, I don"t see the concern either.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So, in the original spirit of the thread, I actually discovered I have a limit for crazy. I love crazy for the most part as I figured out how to control and focus it...or so I thought.

I"ll try to keep this as brief as possible. Girl who I"ve been with for years has been suggesting that we fuck bareback for about a month or so now. I don"t play that regardless of how good it might or might not feel. In fact I"ve never had sex without a condom, nor do I blow my load inside even WITH the condom on. Call it cautious or what have you, but that"s just what I do.

So her sudden urging of this set off alarm bells, but I kept seeing her. She kept at it for almost two weeks then just suddenly stopped. I was thankful at first, but then my paranoia took over. Earlier today, while over at her place, I inspected the condoms that we keep over there. Every one of them had a pin hole poked in the center of it.

I was angry, I immediately confronted her about it. I told her it was over, calmed her down when she started crying, Told her I loved her for the first time (I think) and left.

Pretty bummed out about all of this.

Didn"t know it was coming to this, so sorry folks, no FoHSS on tits from me.

Rabkorik_foh

shitlord
OhSeven said:
So, in the original spirit of the thread, I actually discovered I have a limit for crazy. I love crazy for the most part as I figured out how to control and focus it...or so I thought.

I"ll try to keep this as brief as possible. Girl who I"ve been with for years has been suggesting that we fuck bareback for about a month or so now. I don"t play that regardless of how good it might or might not feel. In fact I"ve never had sex without a condom, nor do I blow my load inside even WITH the condom on. Call it cautious or what have you, but that"s just what I do.

So her sudden urging of this set off alarm bells, but I kept seeing her. She kept at it for almost two weeks then just suddenly stopped. I was thankful at first, but then my paranoia took over. Earlier today, while over at her place, I inspected the condoms that we keep over there. Every one of them had a pin hole poked in the center of it.

I was angry, I immediately confronted her about it. I told her it was over, calmed her down when she started crying, Told her I loved her for the first time (I think) and left.

So she literally wanted to have sex without a condom to have a kid, not because it feels better? Pardon my English but, Damn, that shit is wack.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
OhSeven said:

AND YOU PITY PEOPLE THAT ARE MARRIED? LOOOL

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
A person who was married couldn"t just turn around and walk away from a situation like that without it costing them a lengthy divorce process and more than likely half their shit. Lets not even get into the subject of alimony payments which is also a possibility.

I walked away from it (hopefully) unscathed, I"m still in possession of all my belongs, and I didn"t have to get drug through divorce court.

So yea, I do pity married men.