Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
projectoffset said:
Right, I thought it had more to do with how you interact with her friends, etc. Misunderstanding.
How do you interact with her friends?

Smile and nod. There"s not any other options that don"t result in conflict.

TheCutlery said:
How do you interact with her friends?

Smile and nod. There"s not any other options that don"t result in conflict.
I have some minor anxiety problems and we"re just very different people in general. I personally don"t open up to people right away since I don"t feel comfortable with strangers, so I seem somewhat stand-offish. I"m polite and I make conversation, but I suppose that it may or may not seem forced and I may seem uncomfortable. They can"t factor in something like this because all her friends immediately open up and become best friends with any people she associates with that they haven"t met. They just don"t think that someone might not feel comfortable with people they"ve just met, so they end up thinking I don"t like them or that I"m weird or insulting or whatever...

Throw that in with the fact that I"m slightly terrified of meeting new people (yet I still power through it and generally have no trouble talking to strangers), and it can become a bit messy. The general scenario that has taken place when I"ve met some of them is that she and they would joke around and talk casually and excitedly and I"d be sitting off to the side listening etc, throwing in a comment or 2 when they aren"t talking (I don"t believe in joining in because I think that will look forced, and would mean interrupting them). Personally, this is very awkward for me, because I literally am an observer of the conversation, but not a part of it. Yes, I may say something about it here and there, but it"s not like I feel part of it. They interpret my silence and everything that goes with it as disinterest or dislike. I might be projecting my emotions outward, who knows. But like I said, it"s not like we have so much in common that I"m super excited about the general conversations anyway...

So, no real conflict with me and the friends, but she"s told me that at least 1 of them thinks that I hate them because of behavior such as the above. Honestly, I feel like he came on too strong..although he doesn"t know I"m her bf. "Oh, you"re her friend? Let me act around you, who I"ve known for 2 minutes, as I act around her, who I"ve known for 2 years, and am very good friends with!" i can"t handle that kind of shit I guess.

I feel like I repeated myself quite a bit - sorry.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just got a surprise visit from the girlfriend at 2am in fishnets and a corset.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Saidin said:
I got tested about two weeks ago and I was clean. I don"t get a slutty feeling from this girl at all. I guess I"ll just have to see how it plays out, I"ll keep you updated ;p
She"s going to get a slutty feeling from you when she gets the "Grobbee Surprise" and 12 bastard children surface!

No offense, but your bedroom habits are kind of gross. Maybe you help girls not worry about STD"s but you need to worry about them yourself in addition to children. Try some of that sperm killer juice or something (I can"t have kids so I"m not hip on the names of shit) and maybe a boner pill to help you jizz with a wrap on. Regardless, that"s really risky behavior you might want to take a little more seriously.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Saidin said:
I got tested about two weeks ago and I was clean. I don"t get a slutty feeling from this girl at all. I guess I"ll just have to see how it plays out, I"ll keep you updated ;p
For syphilis, it takes about a month or two to actually start seeing symptoms. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, it takes about a week or two. Discharge from the penis for the lose. I hear syphilis shots are painful.

I work in one of those free clinics for people to get medicine and get tested, and it"s always funny seeing people come in the very next day expecting to see any clear results. Lol, if you wanted that type of medicine, get the PEP.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Try some of that sperm killer juice or something (I can"t have kids so I"m not hip on the names of shit)
Spermacide.

FYI : Being allergic to spermacide is fucking hell. If that"s anything close to what STD"s are like, I"ll stay fucking the same chick for the rest of my life, thanks.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
They made us take Doxy for Malaria prevention for 4 months and I still have a BUNCH of those pills just laying around. From the classes we"ve been forced to take multiple times on how important the pills are, I understand that it can cure syphilis in the early stages and it clears up some other STDs too... I almost wonder if I should take like 3-4 of them the next morning.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lol. Is that doxycycline? That stuff is barely used now. We use azithromyicin and something else. I can"t remember. But, it"s always azithro.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Self medicating with old drugs to cure STD"s. What could go wrong...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
With doxycycline, I believe you need 2 pills a day for 7 days? It might be 14 days. But, with that medication, you are asked to refrain from sex in those days. I"m surprised you have extras laying around. :p

Saidin_foh

shitlord
I"m not entirely sure to be honest... But I know the shit doesn"t work too well. A few guys died from Haitian Malaria even while taking the pills and not drinking anything off of the local populace.

I"m not sure why I"m alive to be honest. After about a month I stopped giving a shit and started paying for food off of the local vendors and didn"t take my doxy at all. My boots had blood all over them and I hadn"t taken a shower for 45 days... the guys that died were on some security team for a Colonel and had showers and a chow hall the first day they were there Lol.

Keed_foh

shitlord
Saidin said:
So what is everyones approach to getting a steady relationship with a "good" girl ?

stuff
I"d like to add that if a woman is talking to you in this manner when she already has a boyfriend then she will do the same shit eventually when she is with you. Don"t try to convince yourself that "no its different with us," because that"s hogwash. She may be a very sweet, intelligent, funny, and amazing girl but, (and im assuming here) her current boyfriend has no idea you exist.

Put yourself in his shoes with the same girl. People do the same shit over and over, as referenced in your post. You use the same routine to bag slores and it works brilliantly I"m sure. She may not even be conscious of this but I"ll bet my left testicle that it isn"t the first time she"s done it.

This post is grammatically poor and structured horribly but I don"t feel like rewriting it. I hope you got the gist.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
She"s going to get a slutty feeling from you when she gets the "Grobbee Surprise" and 12 bastard children surface!

No offense, but your bedroom habits are kind of gross. Maybe you help girls not worry about STD"s but you need to worry about them yourself in addition to children. Try some of that sperm killer juice or something (I can"t have kids so I"m not hip on the names of shit) and maybe a boner pill to help you jizz with a wrap on. Regardless, that"s really risky behavior you might want to take a little more seriously.
Let"s not givetoo muchgood advice. I look forward to the "later chapters" in all these stories.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Let"s not givetoo muchgood advice. I look forward to the "later chapters" in all these stories.
Although its hard to agree with Soygen with that avatar on the same level it was hard to not read James posts as The Ultimate warrior in a yelling angry voice in my head. I have to agree with Soygen.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Just an update... Good girl broke up with her long term boyfriend today and I"m gonna wait until mid next week to make plans with her. Two girls this weekend, one of which is a well known barracks whore. So much so that she"s dated three guys in my battalion that I see around AND a guy at the club pulled me aside and told me to use a rubber for her... bad news but I drove her home in a skimpy as hell maid outfit and myself wearing a speedo and police hat. With her being 21 I thought she lived on her own... her mother was very upset with me to say the least. 15 minutes of the conversation was about how my nipple piercings are immature. I"ll take better pictures without my penis involved next weekend... maybe get a few FOHSS tits.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
We"re both working a lot this month, so time together will be sparse. I"m helping friends with a professional haunted house pretty much every night in October, and she"s working overtime to pay down bills. It"s probably a good thing, since it will force us to have some separation. I think we probably spent a little too much time together when we tried dating a couple months ago. She lives further away now as well, which is also probably a plus.
Second chance girl turned into an unmitigated disaster over the weekend. We broke up at a party Saturday night. Her roommate filled me in today that she had a male visitor on Halloween. Not sure what the nature of that visit was, but the way she said it hit me in the gut like a physical punch.

It"s really to my benefit for it to end, but this is the first time in my life I"ve truly gotten that heartsick, about to throw up feeling over a girl. I"ve been in far more serious relationships that didn"t affect me this much, and I don"t know why it"s getting to me like it is. I fucking hate it.

Her own friends are on my side. I got told about a month ago at a wedding by one of her close friends that I probably shouldn"t bother. More have said the same since. She"s just got an attention span problem. She *craves* male attention, but she gets bored. Clearly, giving her the second chance she asked for was a mistake.

If nothing else, it ends with me knowing that I did my best, and I"m worth more than the way I was treated. So that"s that.