Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
I"m pretty sure if I ended up single, my dad would take HIS side.
Heh, my wife told her mom we were having problems one day and her mom replies "What did you do now?"

Not that I think her mom likes me more than her, but it was just kinda funny the way she phrased it.

So I don"t know if it"s something to do with social anxiety or whatnot, but do any of you have to make a conscious decision to change the tones of your voice? I seem to have a real big problem with trying to convey the correct feeling in my voice, and I"ve found that I have to actually force myself to sound worried or apologetic, or anything like that. For some reason it doesn"t come naturally to me...

Point is that the girl and I had a little fight recently, and while I did feel bad and sorry (it was something I did), I couldn"t get it to reflect in my voice, and it just made things worse. :|

projectoffset said:
Point is that the girl and I had a little fight recently, and while I did feel bad and sorry (it was something I did), I couldn"t get it to reflect in my voice, and it just made things worse. :|
Doesnt matter. Try to understand her, analyze her behaviour and just make her feel better or repeat a random insider joke that will make her smile. Nothing good comes from talking about shit and saying that you are really sorry once is all you can do, after that it is about making her brain produce happy feelings.

Inconsiderable said:
Doesnt matter. Try to understand her, analyze her behaviour and just make her feel better or repeat a random insider joke that will make her smile. Nothing good comes from talking about shit and saying that you are really sorry once is all you can do, after that it is about making her brain produce happy feelings.
Usually I"d be with you, but she specifically pointed out that I sounded like I didn"t care (not my vocabulary or choice of words, but the actual tone of my voice). I"m just wondering if this is an isolated case or if a lot of people actually have a problem with their feelings coming through in their voice. Maybe it"s because my voice is sort of low..

Otherwise, I pretty much was on track with everything else you mentioned.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
projectoffset said:
So I don"t know if it"s something to do with social anxiety or whatnot, but do any of you have to make a conscious decision to change the tones of your voice? I seem to have a real big problem with trying to convey the correct feeling in my voice, and I"ve found that I have to actually force myself to sound worried or apologetic, or anything like that. For some reason it doesn"t come naturally to me...

Don"t worry man, it"s a recognized psycho-medical condition.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qnUXZg55DR8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qnUXZg55DR8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Ok so I hung out with her all day yesterday and brought her to dinner and had a good time. I was waiting for her to make a move all day when we were in my room but I never pushed anything. I would tease her when we were making out and every time it got really close I would just stop and watch the movie. Later on during dinner she said to me "It was like a waterfall down there, I"m so glad nothing happened because I couldn"t have said no." I think I"m just gonna wait until she can"t take it anymore and tries to rape me.

She had this thing when we were just texting that she liked to do -- that I could hardly keep up with -- where she asked like 5 questions in the text. I would answer them, then she would, then I had to ask 5 questions. Over the course of a few weeks I honestly had to start googling shit to ask. During dinner she asked me what I was embarrassed of most and after I answered she asked if I actually liked her. Then made me promise not to judge her for it. I, of course, was expecting the bomb shell that usually comes with meeting girls off of the internet. The type that I normally see right off of the bat but this one may have been able to hide. So when she hesitated telling me I instantly became nervous expecting her to be pregnant with her ex"s baby, her to have the Hivssss and all of the other weird shit that popped in my head.

Her big secret ?? She can orgasm within 2 minutes AND She Squirts!!! I could see her face turn a little flush when she told me it and really wanted to see my reaction. My response ? "Whatever, I"ll put on some goggles and keep on trucking".. She lost it in the middle of the restaurant. So the day went pretty well overall.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I hate to say it, but your efforts are pretty cute. I like that you"re trying your best to stay engaged rather than just change the game to get out of questions. I like the question thing, too. Borderline juvenile, but still a chance to learn random things about eachother. It"s also great to see you making such an effort to break your (dangerous) man-whoring ways!

I also know several girls ashamed of squirting, getting overly wet and having uber-multi-orgasms. One chick I know on another website even went to a doctor over the wetness during sex problem (she compared it to using a full bottle of lube making it hard to have sex, btw).

----

To the tone guy, stress to her it"s the way you talk. I"ve been in her shoes and it sucks. Dude tones can come off more like an interrogation sometimes, othertimes condescending or just downright uninterested. I"ve also been in your shoes, I"m kind of a straight faced person. My friends say I"m the worst to tell a joke to unless I"m drunk. I also have a bad problem of giggle fits when I"m really nervous, it"s very hard to control. The number of times I"ve about sabotaged something because I laughed, and had to explain it"s a nervous reaction is high. I did this as a kid at my grandmas funeral even, she basically raised me and I was devastated. I"m just not much for crying or showing emotion so instead it comes off rude, sarcastic, frustrated (which I am), emotionally detached, and so on.

Half the time I cry it"s due to frustration from not being able to convey my emotions. Also sucks trying to tell a doctor I"m in pain when I show no emotional signs of it, I have to rely on medical testing or doctors" trust. One doctor of 6 know that"s how I am, I joke to relieve the awkwardness of situations and I joke about pain, too.

I probably need therapy, though. I doubt that"s "normal".

Maybe you need therapy?!!

Haha, yeah, that sounds pretty close to how I am, just in some different ways. I"ve thought about therapy, but unless this thing manages to ruin something when I"m actually physically with her (I"m more of a facial person - I"ve been told I have a very dynamic face), I wouldn"t look into it. Heh, thanks.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Question: Is it possible to not receive messages from a Facebook friend without blocking them and therefore un-friending them? Or if I wish someone to be my friend on Facebook must I have to receive a message they send?

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
I don"t like your implication of the color pink breh.

Some of the manliest jugs in the history of the jugdom have held delicious flavors of pink liquid in their jug.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Heavens_Myst said:
Question: Is it possible to not receive messages from a Facebook friend without blocking them and therefore un-friending them? Or if I wish someone to be my friend on Facebook must I have to receive a message they send?
I don"t think you can not receive messages if they"re your friend. If you don"t want messages, why not just delete them? Or just not read them?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
big HM is running mad game but his bottom bitch demands fb access and the side shawties wont stop rangin.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Picasso said:
big HM is running mad game but his bottom bitch demands fb access and the side shawties wont stop rangin.
I"d give you +1 if I could.

DMK_foh

shitlord
Saidin said:
Her big secret ?? She can orgasm within 2 minutes AND She Squirts!!! I could see her face turn a little flush when she told me it and really wanted to see my reaction. My response ? "Whatever, I"ll put on some goggles and keep on trucking".. She lost it in the middle of the restaurant. So the day went pretty well overall.
To be honest if you respected and valued her you wouldn"t be telling us that shit. Maybe you do respect her but seriously dude... If you want this girl to be "the girl" dont be telling every random personal shit like that. You want to be the one person in the world she can confide in.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso said:
True that, but no real pimp would allow her to demand access to anything. Bottom bitch or not.

DMK said:
To be honest if you respected and valued her you wouldn"t be telling us that shit. Maybe you do respect her but seriously dude... If you want this girl to be "the girl" dont be telling every random personal shit like that. You want to be the one person in the world she can confide in.
We dont know her, she doesnt know us. No pictures, no names. And he provides content, as Dabamf said. I dont think he is telling that stuff to his uncle, his friend and the bus driver.