Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient said:
Some people just run late to everything, it"s not necessarily a sign of disrespect.
It is if you"ve established that it"s not something you wish to be a party to and they continue to do it anyway, given circumstances that are under their control.

Saidin: if a girl is flirting with my I typically take that as a sign that she"s into me, not that she"s a whore.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
FoghornDeadhorn said:
It is if you"ve established that it"s not something you wish to be a party to and they continue to do it anyway, given circumstances that are under their control.

Saidin: if a girl is flirting with my I typically take that as a sign that she"s into me, not that she"s a whore.
If she"s into you, she"s gotta be a whore.

I wouldn"t fuck any chick who would fuck me.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I don"t think I typed it very well. What I am meaning to say is that when girls flirt they can come off as whorish if they put it on too strong, or uninterested if they don"t put it on enough. So I don"t even mess with all of that. I wait for them to come to me because I highly doubt they wanted to walk across the bar to discuss their pokemon collection.

Well I can"t say I"m an expert. I put out notoriously difficult to translate signals. But if a girl wants to flirt with me she can just come up and start interacting; it"s not rocket science. Talk to me. But then, I"m one of those weird guys that wants women he can hold intelligent conversations with. Ideally in a hot package. Yep, then you"ve got my interest.

Any disagreement? Guys, need more than conversation from a female? It"s OK for her to ask you to dance or for your phone number or something, right? I"m also pretty passive on this front, so this is an interesting subject to me.

Seths_foh

shitlord
I am the same. It"s much simpler when the girl comes up and starts talking, and I also prefer a girl that can hold an intelligent conversation.

For me it"s ok for her to ask me to dance, or for my number, and I also kinda prefer it that way a lot of the time.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Quick question, Ravvenn maybe you can answer this, or maybe someone else can enlighten me.

On Plenty of Fish, 4/5 girls have professional pictures on there profile, do chics go get these done for dating sites or just in there spare time for vanity purposes? Also, what a waste of money.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
Quick question, Ravvenn maybe you can answer this, or maybe someone else can enlighten me.

On Plenty of Fish, 4/5 girls have professional pictures on there profile, do chics go get these done for dating sites or just in there spare time for vanity purposes? Also, what a waste of money.
I have learned throughout my 30+ years of dealing with women that all of their actions can basically be boiled down into one simple phrase.

Bitches Be Crazy

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Grumpus said:

I"ve never looked on a dating site. I know my mom and her old friends did glamour shot type of pics. I"d never need a professional pic, so I don"t get it. My friend and I discussed boudoir pics for our men, but otherwise yah, no idea!

If I ever ended up on a dating site I"d probably use a so- so picture so they"d be pleasantly surprised if they met me!

The Ancient said:
Some people just run late to everything, it"s not necessarily a sign of disrespect.
It is. Prolly makes them stupid, too. I mean, if you already know, you are going to be late and DO NOT WANT TO... you can easily get ready earlier AND aim to be there half an hour early.
What makes it a sign of disrespect and/or stupidity is that they clearly dont want to change it.

TheCutlery said:
It"s my personal policy. I like my women to have standards. If they"d do me, they clearly don"t.
It is funny. Problem I have with your posts is, that I respect you for your strong opinions, yet disagree the mostly useless content when it isnt funny. I think I like you as a person, but dislike your postings.

FoghornDeadhorn said:
Well I can"t say I"m an expert. I put out notoriously difficult to translate signals. But if a girl wants to flirt with me she can just come up and start interacting; it"s not rocket science. Talk to me. But then, I"m one of those weird guys that wants women he can hold intelligent conversations with. Ideally in a hot package. Yep, then you"ve got my interest.

Any disagreement? Guys, need more than conversation from a female? It"s OK for her to ask you to dance or for your phone number or something, right? I"m also pretty passive on this front, so this is an interesting subject to me.
I suggest reading a PUA book like Revelations (the only one worth reading, as it is more about what you want in your life than getting girls) to answer your question.
Making the conversation interesting is your job, not hers. Doing this is a skill like any other. Personally I think just going up to someone and start a conversation is rather lame and too direct. Find a reason to stand nearby and drop a short comment that makes her want to reply. Go from there. See a nice girl on a bus stop? "Pretty cold these days, isnt it?" Stuff like that also helps if you are a passive person, as it will not come off as fake.

Once you are in the conversation, you need to stir it towards a conversation you desire, not hope she starts a good topic on her own. And dont expect a drunken slut you want to bone to sound intelligent in a club, even if she is smart. As long as you keep the conversation interesting AND control where it goes... its in your hand if its good or not. And if she is not on your level at all, feel free to drop her.

Also as long as you dont have the aura of Saidin, you prolly dont get many girls walk up to you and start a conversation because you look all cool standing around over there. You need to start the conversation, yet make it casual like you didnt intend to, but enjoy her company more then whatever else you were doing a moment ago.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
It is funny. Problem I have with your posts is, that I respect you for your strong opinions, yet disagree the mostly useless content when it isnt funny. I think I like you as a person, but dislike your postings.
/shrug. I ain"t looking to make friends here, just have a good time and dole out some useful advice occasionally. I"m an antisocial, sarcastic dick with a sense of humor in real life too, so this is pretty much the way I am all day long.

Don"t gotta like me, but if you look back thru the thread, you"ll see a lot of guys agree with the shit I say. Tact isn"t my strong suit, but I"m usually right. I"m just trying to help a brother out in my own twisted way

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Why do girls hold sex in such a high regard ? Like waiting forever for their first time, waiting weeks with a boyfriend and stuff like that... I just think it"s a fun thing to do.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Saidin said:
Why do girls hold sex in such a high regard ? Like waiting forever for their first time, waiting weeks with a boyfriend and stuff like that... I just think it"s a fun thing to do.
Probably because for women (most I would think) sex is a form of submission. With guys, we"re putting our cock into them, we"re the aggressor, with women its the opposite, they have to let walls down and allow themselves be taken.

Obviously there are very dominant (and promiscuous) women out there where this may not be the case so much, but I would imagine for a more traditional/conservative woman for her to do that is a somewhat big deal and thus would like whoever she does that with to last awhile.

I could also be totally wrong.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I could be wrong, but I think Saidin is talking more about the kind of girl who holds sex in high regardfor guys she likes. I think we all realize that men and women both love sex, and there are plenty of women out there who are willing to get it on with someone just to get the urge out of the way now and again. However, a lot of these same women also put sex on a pedestal when it"s a guy they like. There"s a lot of "he won"t respect me if I have sex with him" going around.

Personally, I prefer the honesty of a girl who is willing to admit she likes sex, and can just let it be another factor rather than the holy grail of a relationship. Setting up some kind of lofty, chivalrous attitude towards sex is a pretty bad way to start off with someone. By trying to remove sex from the equation, you actually end up making it the center of the relationship.

Heylel Teomim said:
I could be wrong, but I think Saidin is talking more about the kind of girl who holds sex in high regardfor guys she likes. I think we all realize that men and women both love sex, and there are plenty of women out there who are willing to get it on with someone just to get the urge out of the way now and again. However, a lot of these same women also put sex on a pedestal when it"s a guy they like.There"s a lot of "he won"t respect me if I have sex with him" going around.
Personally, I prefer the honesty of a girl who is willing to admit she likes sex, and can just let it be another factor rather than the holy grail of a relationship. Setting up some kind of lofty, chivalrous attitude towards sex is a pretty bad way to start off with someone. By trying to remove sex from the equation, you actually end up making it the center of the relationship.
To be fair that cuts both ways. How many comments on this thread (and how many posters have said) something along the lines of "If I bang her the first/second/third (implied "too early" random date/moment in time) then she"s not dating material/a slut etc."

Girls act that way because men (and to be even more fair, other women) think that way.

I think a lot of girls wind up dating like a guy to avoid that issue. Nice chick and some what conservative with guys they view as relationship material and barstar/slut with guys that they couldn"t care less about.

Things only get tricky if you can"t tell lust apart from love.

Things get tricky when you realize you spent $500 over 4 weeks to get something that most guys have been able to get for a smile, $10 in drinks and 30 minutes of conversation.

Withholding sex in a relationship makes absolutely no sense these days. Most women are sluts/have been sluts/wish they were sluts. Why make me, the guy you enjoy spending your time with, jump through hoops when you were just giving it away to random douchebags before you met me and are probably going to give it away to some random douchebag the first time I go out of town/piss you off?

Dr. Funkenstein said:
Things get tricky when you realize you spent $500 over 4 weeks to get something that most guys have been able to get for a smile, $10 in drinks and 30 minutes of conversation.

Withholding sex in a relationship makes absolutely no sense these days. Most women are sluts/have been sluts/wish they were sluts. Why make me, the guy you enjoy spending your time with, jump through hoops when you were just giving it away to random douchebags before you met me and are probably going to give it away to some random douchebag the first time I go out of town/piss you off?
Just a guess, but its probably this.

Dr. Funkenstein said:
Most women are sluts/have been sluts/wish they were sluts.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dr. Funk... Go up to your women and tell her, "Bitch I know you a slut deep down, you don"t gotta play with me. Now jump on this cock."

What could go wrong.