Girls who broke your heart thread

So my girl says the real reason, the true, true reason a girl will wait to sleep with a guy she likes as opposed to a guy she meets in a bar is because she needs to allow her self enough time to like the guy enough to not leave him if the sex sucks.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Saidin said:
Why do girls hold sex in such a high regard ? Like waiting forever for their first time, waiting weeks with a boyfriend and stuff like that... I just think it"s a fun thing to do.
Haha. All this talk about you wanting to wait, and now are you impatient with her?

Inconsiderable said:
I suggest reading a PUA book like Revelations (the only one worth reading, as it is more about what you want in your life than getting girls) to answer your question.
Making the conversation interesting is your job, not hers. Doing this is a skill like any other. Personally I think just going up to someone and start a conversation is rather lame and too direct. Find a reason to stand nearby and drop a short comment that makes her want to reply. Go from there. See a nice girl on a bus stop? "Pretty cold these days, isnt it?" Stuff like that also helps if you are a passive person, as it will not come off as fake.

Once you are in the conversation, you need to stir it towards a conversation you desire, not hope she starts a good topic on her own. And dont expect a drunken slut you want to bone to sound intelligent in a club, even if she is smart. As long as you keep the conversation interesting AND control where it goes... its in your hand if its good or not. And if she is not on your level at all, feel free to drop her.

Also as long as you dont have the aura of Saidin, you prolly dont get many girls walk up to you and start a conversation because you look all cool standing around over there. You need to start the conversation, yet make it casual like you didnt intend to, but enjoy her company more then whatever else you were doing a moment ago.
You misunderstand me, at least mostly. I have no problem making interesting conversation. My last girlfriend described me as "charming and outgoing" which might have been a bit of flattery but certainly is closer to the mark than "someone who has trouble talking to girls." Fact is, if they"re boring, I"m bored, and I"m going to be boring, and guess what: I don"t care at that point. My problem with conversing with random females is usually this:

It"s just like talking to children. They"re cute, and I enjoy it, trying to extract what adorable things they"re going to say. Girls say the darndest things. But in the end, I don"t want to take a child home and fuck them after a conversation. I want to pat them on the head and walk away and go find an adult to talk to. That"s the average female, to me.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Saidin said:
Why do girls hold sex in such a high regard ? Like waiting forever for their first time, waiting weeks with a boyfriend and stuff like that... I just think it"s a fun thing to do.
Ever heard of the word "whore"?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
I think the faux-hawk pic is neat. You need to lend her some scissors to cut the tags off of her thongs, though.
How will she know which way to put them on though?!

Ravvenn said:
I think the faux-hawk pic is neat. You need to lend her some scissors to cut the tags off of her thongs, though.
Not a faux hawk, that thing is real. She leaves about a 3-4 guard on the sides. Stands about a foot tall completely straight and has had it for about 2 years now. Will look into the tags though lol.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
btw I"m heading into town today to look at rings. I"m nowhere near rich, but I will post a pic of it once I get one, so all of you can laugh at my poverty.
I somehow managed to not post that pic when I still had the ring.

Annie usually asks me to "wear something nice" or "let me iron that for you" when we go out with friends... so yesterday I decided to turn it around and as she was getting ready, putting her jewelry on, I said "please, wear a different ring tonight"... to which she replied "but I always wear this ring" and I asked again to please wear a different one...
then she said
"but I don"t have a different ring" to which I replied "well, I do..." (that was almost too easy but I was shaking like you wouldn"t believe) and in classic cheesy style I went down on one knee, opened the ring box, and asked her to marry me.

She said yes.

She loves the ring. It"s really simple, non-flashy, but still very pretty.

Will have to deliver pic of ring later, SD card wouldn"t load on my work pc on friday and I"m somewhat busy with fucking up our work network at the moment so I"ll have to see when I get it done, but I took a few pics before giving the thing away

Forsaken_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:

Annie usually asks me to "wear something nice" or "let me iron that for you" when we go out with friends... so yesterday I decided to turn it around and as she was getting ready, putting her jewelry on, I said "please, wear a different ring tonight"... to which she replied "but I always wear this ring" and I asked again to please wear a different one...
then she said
"but I don"t have a different ring" to which I replied "well, I do..." (that was almost too easy but I was shaking like you wouldn"t believe) and in classic cheesy style I went down on one knee, opened the ring box, and asked her to marry me.

She said yes.

Will have to deliver pic of ring later, SD card wouldn"t load on my work pc on friday and I"m somewhat busy with fucking up our work network at the moment so I"ll have to see when I get it done, but I took a few pics before giving the thing away
grats

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:

then she said

She said yes.

Wait, do you have a kid on the way, or was that just Tarrant?

I can"t keep people straight here.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No he doesn"t, or at least he hasn"t said he does. Although I still think he hasn"t been dating the chick long enough to marry her he seems to be in a much, much better situation than Tarrent when he decided marriage was the best route.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Ronaan said:

then she said

She said yes.

Very cute idea, I love it. Grats!!