Girls who broke your heart thread

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Had to make that shit bearable somehow!

Personal Update: While waiting for things with Nora to progress, I got a date with Lucy on Sunday. Shes taking me out to go mountain climbing then I am taking her out to go biking. Should be interesting.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Whyme said:
This is not true. I"ve learned that I"m not alone when it comes to my insecurities and fears over women, and that it is possible to overcome these things with practice and the right mindset. Knowing that it can be done and that I"m not as bad off as my insecurities would lead me to believe has made a huge difference in my life.
This right here.... I don"t currently post in this thread much anymore, but still read it daily.

This thread has definitely helped changed my mindset about how I go about things when dealing with girls of interest. I find alot of times I still sink back into my old, unscuccessful ways, but atleast I realize what I"m doing and try to fix those issues. To say that this thread is useless from my viewpoint is bullshit. There are some things that a few of you have said on here that I truly try to live my life by now, which is kind of scary.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Shutup said:
This thread has definitely helped changed my mindset about how I go about things when dealing with girls of interest. I find alot of times I still sink back into my old, unscuccessful ways, but atleast I realize what I"m doing and try to fix those issues. To say that this thread is useless from my viewpoint is bullshit. There are some things that a few of you have said on here that I truly try to live my life by now, which is kind of scary.
To be fair, you"re not really part of the livejournal crowd making the same mistakes over and over again against the advice of the masses. You post a lot in this thread, but it"s definitely more one liner caliber than trainwreck caliber.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Felonius said:
You were the one sent the smiley

Edit: I"m new to the thread, after reading the first page it seemed like this is where you post nudes of your ex"s, did I miss the boat or did it morph into something else?
Second part, fuck yes post nudes of your ex. However for the most part the thread is a livejournal of dating failures.

First part, it don"t mean much. We"re now up to 18 months of her occasionally fishing for attention, and me most often giving it. I just responded that was amusing and that I was excellent thanks, she said good to hear and that was it. Until next time!

Saidin_foh

shitlord
I"m still with the same girl btw. Things are going pretty well. I"m just running out of cool things to do Lol, so we end up in my room watching movies or at her house hanging out a lot. Got her into Dexter so now I have the next 200 hours+ filled.

The other night she Really really wanted to pay for dinner too. I, of course, didn"t want her to at all... Well she went to the bathroom and I called the waiter over and said "Hey dude, my gf is trying to pay for dinner... don"t let her. Here"s my credit card". So when he came to give us the bill, he let her sign the paper and everything and slid my credit card under the menu at a table next to us. When we walked out I swiped my card from under the menu and she never knew the difference. I don"t want to tell her Lol.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My gf and I generally take turns paying, and keep most financial/money stuff split pretty evenly.

Saidin said:
I"m still with the same girl btw. Things are going pretty well. I"m just running out of cool things to do Lol, so we end up in my room watching movies or at her house hanging out a lot. Got her into Dexter so now I have the next 200 hours+ filled.

The other night she Really really wanted to pay for dinner too. I, of course, didn"t want her to at all... Well she went to the bathroom and I called the waiter over and said "Hey dude, my gf is trying to pay for dinner... don"t let her. Here"s my credit card". So when he came to give us the bill, he let her sign the paper and everything and slid my credit card under the menu at a table next to us. When we walked out I swiped my card from under the menu and she never knew the difference. I don"t want to tell her Lol.

No woman worth having has her own money and won"t help pay for entertainment. I don"t know, maybe you prefer submissive broads with great gams.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Saidin said:

That"sreally, reallystupid. Once you"re in a relationship, women should pay half. Women not paying is an anachronistic habit from when women couldn"t get good jobs and they were always stay at home moms. That habit stayed around because of Brekk"s picture. These days, things are more equal, single girls are expected and free to have jobs just as men are, so why should they bank all their income while the guy spends all his? There is 0 sense in it.

Sure, if you go out for the first time and YOU asked HER, you should pay. After that, I understand different opinions about who should pay, but once you"re exclusive, it should be 50/50 without question unless you make significantly more than her. Personally, by the 3rd date I expect some sort of effort or at least concern for whether they should pay or not. if a girl just stands up when it"s time to go and waits for me to pay, she"s not hearing from me again.

I hate girls who think their vagina entitles them to free entertainment. Set"s a terrible precedent. There are so many chumps out there who do that too, and the girls always come to expect them to pay. I"ve known so many girls who have no interest in a guy whatsoever, and when asked why they"re going out with him again, they say "I"m not doing anything else." If they were expected to chalk up some dough, they wouldn"t be going out with the guy and leading him on. It"s the guy"s fault.

If you pay all the time, you"re a chump, and you"re enabling women to have some twisted sense of entitlement.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dunno if I agree with that. Most of my relationships are probably more 70/30. Granted I have yet to date a girl that makes even remotely close to the amount I make but regardless of that it costs alot more to be a chick than a dude. Have you ever gone make-up shopping with a girl? Holy shit that crap is expensive.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I had a girl tell me "you"re the guy, you"re supposed to pay," once. Once. Dumb bitch.