Girls who broke your heart thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Zehn - Vhex said:
An honorable way to end it too. Better then just chicken shit vanishing into the night.

Just don"t let it sour future relationships. Any and every girl you"re going to date is going to get irrationally angry at you about some stupid shit. Just be prepared in the future to ignore them when they do instead of fucking it up like you did with this chick. Talking or trying to reason/argue with them only makes it worse and reinforces the behavior.

LIke I said, treat it the same way you would a child throwing a tantrum. Ignore it. Either they correct the behavior and are worth keeping or it gets worse and you curb them.
I understand all women are a bit crazy, but there are various levels. In my opinion and experience, this girl is just too sensitive and gets irrationally angry far, far too much about far, far too many trivial things. Am I wrong in thinking that? Let me give another example. I really don"t think this is normal behavior for most women:

We were in the USA together, and I had to go down to Washington D.C and drop off my passport at an embassy, then return a week later and pick it up. We had planned to go down together, drop off my passport, and spend the day in D.C sightseeing.

The night before going to D.C she started coming down with a cold. Nothing serious, but combined with jetlag (we had only just arrived), I could see she wasn"t feeling all that great when I woke up that morning.

As I was getting dressed I said to her, "If you don"t feel like coming down to D.C today, you don"t have to. I can just run down, drop off my passport and come back and we can do something here. We can go together next week when I pick it up."

She flipped the fuck out over this, and started yelling about why did I bring her to the USA if I didn"t want to go anywhere with her, and that she"d just lay in bed for 2 weeks while I went out and had fun. This went on all day long, literally like 8 hours of this.

Is that normal-irrational behavior for women? Every woman I"ve ever known would have just answered the question and moved on.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sutekh said:
I will!

I give them two thumbs down.
1000x500px-LL-9f4a9bc8_rick_james_four_thumbs_down.jpe

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aamina said:
Never said she was skinny, and she isn"t. But she ain"t fat either...she"s one of those girls who works out every day and has a "normal" body, which by FoH standards is "grossly obese because she is not a supermodel." I prefer them this way, I"ve never liked skinny girls. She doesn"t have a "roll" of fat on her, and shecertainlyhas no fat on her legs at all...but whatever guys.
Just because you can only get fat ugly chicks, does not mean everyone here can get fat ugly chicks. So the people who pull better bitches, do see your fat chick as a fat chick.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
McCheese said:
Is that normal-irrational behavior for women? Every woman I"ve ever known would have just answered the question and moved on.
"Normal" or not, I wouldn"t tolerate that shit. Get out but, like others have said, be a man about it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven"t met a single attractive woman who watches anime. So that was the first red flag thrown up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tenks said:
I haven"t met a single attractive woman who watches anime. So that was the first red flag thrown up.
Really? Have you missed all of the cosplay pictures of hot chicks posted in the FSR for years? They do exist.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve never personally met them and always assumed they were doing it as attention whores and lacked real interest in the matter

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
McCheese said:
I understand all women are a bit crazy, but there are various levels. In my opinion and experience, this girl is just too sensitive and gets irrationally angry far, far too much about far, far too many trivial things. Am I wrong in thinking that? Let me give another example. I really don"t think this is normal behavior for most women:

We were in the USA together, and I had to go down to Washington D.C and drop off my passport at an embassy, then return a week later and pick it up. We had planned to go down together, drop off my passport, and spend the day in D.C sightseeing.

The night before going to D.C she started coming down with a cold. Nothing serious, but combined with jetlag (we had only just arrived), I could see she wasn"t feeling all that great when I woke up that morning.

As I was getting dressed I said to her, "If you don"t feel like coming down to D.C today, you don"t have to. I can just run down, drop off my passport and come back and we can do something here. We can go together next week when I pick it up."

She flipped the fuck out over this, and started yelling about why did I bring her to the USA if I didn"t want to go anywhere with her, and that she"d just lay in bed for 2 weeks while I went out and had fun. This went on all day long, literally like 8 hours of this.

It"s not normal, assuming you didn"t leave out some mitigating details.

But yeah, she sounds fucking crazy. Shoot for mildly crazy next go round. If you look for completely sane, it"ll probably be a lonely life.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Haast said:
It"s not normal, assuming you didn"t leave out some mitigating details.

But yeah, she sounds fucking crazy. Shoot for mildly crazy next go round. If you look for completely sane, it"ll probably be a lonely life.
2nd this thought. That is not a normal response.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenks said:
I"ve never personally met them andalways assumed they were doing it as attention whores and lacked real interestin the matter
This. A female friend of mine always goes all out with her halloween costumes and they are often game themed. The only game she EVER plays is Mario Kart 64. She"s decent looking, but wearing a skanked-out game themed costume does wonders for getting attention.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice job Aamina, I like fit chicks and all but fuck it, those are some nice big ass titties lol. And Brad don"t you like big chicks anyway or am I confusing you with someone else?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dis said:
2nd this thought. That is not a normal response.
It might be normal for her though either through reinforcement or cultural upbringing and so forth.

It"s notrationaland I sure as shit wouldn"t tolerate it either. Just in the future I"m advising you don"t reinforce that kind of behavior by resonding to it.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
You know the ending to that story, right?
Yes. Yes I do. There"s a reason why I referenced it. I have a feeling Aamina"s autobiography too will end up like a Greek Tragedy, hell it already gives them all a run for their money and it has only just begun at the ripe age of 26.

Draz_foh

shitlord
Nice job on delivering Aamina. Who gives a fuck what the haters think. I would be mildly interested in a full body shot (with or without clothes) to see what body type she is...but that is only for the sake of argument.