Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Grumpus is on fire here. The mail bomb made me cry from laughter.

Citten, people are giving you shit for asking a fairly silly question. Just accept it and move on. Plus some comments are quite hilarious. If you respond you just get more comments. Don"t you know how the internet works?

Don"t be a "gentleman." That"s stupid. Act on what you want, without being desperate. Pretending you aren"t a walking penis that has only one purpose in life (aka a man) just makes girls think you"re a fraud or a pussy.

chu_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
Lesson learned, can"t change the mistakes I made, just have to make the most of the time I"ve got from here on in, and not let a woman dictate fundamental life decisions.
I think you learned the wrong lesson.

Actual lesson: Never get involved with a person that"s not emotionally stable. You don"t know the real person that you"re getting involved with nor how they"ll act after/if they get through their mess.

Malkav

French Madman
Drunk. Ranting.

The ex I"ve had a stupid crush on for the last few months just announced to us that she"ll start living with her boyfriend (which is a good friend of mine) in about 2 months.

Fuck, I know that they"ve been dating for two years, but I have a hard time getting over the fact that they"ll be living together.

Call it denial, but as long as they were just dating, well, they were just dating.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Good friends aren"t supposed to date your ex girlfriends. They"re supposed to secretly fuck your ex right after you break up and never tell you about it.

Malkav

French Madman
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Good friends aren"t supposed to date your ex girlfriends. They"re supposed to secretly fuck your ex right after you break up and never tell you about it.
Except when they end up dating after it. Anyway, we already debated about it in this thread earlier when I talked about it.

Was perfectly ok with them dating until I realized she changed a lot during this time and that she is now pretty close to my dream girl. God damn it.

Dating the right girl, but not at the right time, and noticing it a few years after the fact really sucks.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Malkav said:
Drunk. Ranting.

The ex I"ve had a stupid crush on for the last few months just announced to us that she"ll start living with her boyfriend (which is a good friend of mine) in about 2 months.

Fuck, I know that they"ve been dating for two years, but I have a hard time getting over the fact that they"ll be living together.

Call it denial, but as long as they were just dating, well, they were just dating.
Ah well she"s just a walking cum dumpster anyway, you"ll find another one to fill your semen with. Just remember to treat her like shit if you want to keep her.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Malkav said:
Drunk. Ranting.

Good friend of mine and fucking/living with my ex should not be in the same paragraph together. A acquaintance maybe, a friend no, a GOOD friend? Fuck no.

If you are with someone for more then a month unless you are a sociopath you are going to have lingering feels for them no matter how small. A GOOD friend would know this and spare you the heartache. It is your own fault that you feel bad at this point.

Forget about the friend and the bitch.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Malkav said:
Except when they end up dating after it. Anyway, we already debated about it in this thread earlier when I talked about it.

Was perfectly ok with them dating until I realized she changed a lot during this time and that she is now pretty close to my dream girl. God damn it.

Dating the right girl, but not at the right time, and noticing it a few years after the fact really sucks.
I"ve thought deeply about your problem and came up with a fair and equitable solution.

Wait until they move in. At about 3AM, drop a deuce in a paper bag. Put said paper bag on the porch of their new place and light it on fire. Then ring the doorbell and stare at them menacingly when they answer. Then piss out the fire. Then stare menacingly again briefly. Then calmly walk away.

Call them the next day very casually as if nothing odd happened. Not only will they have to clean up the mess, they will question their mutual sanity. Declare victory.

If arrested, blame it on Ambien.

You"re welcome, sir.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Malkav said:
Irealizedshe changed a lot during this time and that she is now pretty close to mydream girl.God damn it.

Dating the right girl, but not at the right time, andnoticing ita fewyearsafter the fact really sucks.
lol

this reeks of wanting what you can"t have. your mind is playing tricks on you. quit torturing yourself over a fantasy and move on.

Malkav

French Madman
Stratos said:
lol

this reeks of wanting what you can"t have. your mind is playing tricks on you. quit torturing yourself over a fantasy and move on.
Yup, as the she is the only girl to my tastes I"m seeing on a regular basis, it may as well be just that. Really need to meet a few new girls.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
She"s not your dream girl, you are just fantasizing about what might have been.

I couldn"t get my first college girlfriend out of the back of my mind after 4 years. I thought maybe we"d be perfect together now that we"re not so young anymore. Not obsessing or anything, just having thoughts of her pop up every now and then. She was the first girl I cared about. So I emailed her and basically just asked her. She said she doesn"t feel the same way, so I confirmed I was just living in a "what-if" fantasy land. I never think about her like that anymore. Easy closure.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Yeap same here. I sent my ex a message a few weeks ago to see if she would finally tell me what happened so that maybe we could repair it. Turns out the day I asked her to marry me she fucked some other guy, whom I believe to be my ex-best friend. I told her well have a great life and deleted her out of my phone and haven"t talked to her since. Sometimes it takes that cold slap of reality to make you get over someone. Don"t get me wrong I still love her, and always will, but I have no desire to get back with her. I have finally taken my rose-colored glasses off.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Citten said:
This is exactly why I posted here in the first place. Coming home late at night, getting involved with a girl that lives directly above me... Hence the recipe for disaster. But I got a bunch of nonsense as replies. I wanted my bros to weigh the options, but I realized, I have no bros here... QQ"s in his corner.
Fuck you guys im taking my ball and going home.

W

Wrathcaster

chu said:
I think you learned the wrong lesson.

Actual lesson: Never get involved with a person that"s not emotionally stable. You don"t know the real person that you"re getting involved with nor how they"ll act after/if they get through their mess.
Nah, I got that one too. She was getting counseling, trying different meds, got a little better for a couple of months so I figured I"d see if it lasted. It didn"t. I was hoping that with the right help and some effort on her part, she could find a measure of stability, and for a while she did.

But I shouldn"t have tried to make a relationship out of it in the first place. I see now that some people just can"t change, even with professional help and medication. More than anything, I had a gut instinct that I might have been making a mistake, but I"ve been wrong before. I should have listened to my gut about that one. I saw red flags all over and didn"t take heed.

There"s many lessons to be learned here. Another biggie is just stop answering texts/phone calls. Ignoring a chick, especially a crazy one, has in my experience had the complete opposite effect and this case is no exception. Even though she"s the one who dropped the bomb on me, our roles have been reversed. Now she"s begging me to stick with her and apologizing and even just trying to flatter me, which has only convinced me more that I need to find a way to cut contact with this one.

Just turning my phone off at night/in class/when I"m not expecting a call and just checking voicemail later has made this 10x easier. Facebook blocking isn"t working, she"s using proxies to get messages through. Frankly it"s embarrassing to have to tell people not to relay messages from her, or to just block her completely.