Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Wrathcaster said:
I see now thatsome peoplejust can"t change, even with professional help and medication.
No one with mental issues changes, there is no magical cure. Professional help and meds only help them cope and live as normal a life as possible, but the underlying issue will always be there, til the day they die. With the meds especially, take em away for a day or two and BAM back to crazytown.

Keep in mind especially wayy long term, that the efficacy of most meds goes down over time, so later in life they will only have more difficulty. My mom has to have her bipolar meds changed every 6 months due to a lifetime of tolerance build up to multiple medications. Every switch is anywhere from a week to a month of total insanity until her body transitions over.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
When people say stuff like that, its usually because they"re trying to act like they have any choice in the matter. Celibacy is for nuns and monks. If you"re not getting laid its because you can"t.

edit- Or there"s something chemically wrong that"s bottoming out your libido. I"d say in that case I feel for you, but my jury"s out on whether or not that"s a bad thing. Ignorance is bliss?

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Mmmkeshek said:
When people say stuff like that, its usually because they"re trying to act like they have any choice in the matter. Celibacy is for nuns and monks. If you"re not getting laid its because you can"t.

edit- Or there"s something chemically wrong that"s bottoming out your libido. I"d say in that case I feel for you, but my jury"s out on whether or not that"s a bad thing. Ignorance is bliss?
Eh, I had my lay week last week with the ex that flies in every 6 months. I"d still rather gouge my eyes out. Shit"s not worth it. You could realistically spend your entire life trying to find someone that is right for you and in the meantime you have to deal with fucktards on both sides. Seems like a lose lose to me. Maybe I am just full of grief!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
vegetoee said:
QFT.

I"d rather gouge my eyes out than deal with the bullshit women give you these days.
The words of a guy who either can"t get laid, or has to beg to get laid (ie put up with mountains of bullshit).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
vegetoee said:
Eh, I had my lay week last week with the ex that flies in every 6 months. I"d still rather gouge my eyes out. Shit"s not worth it. You could realistically spend your entire life trying to find someone that is right for you and in the meantime you have to deal with fucktards on both sides. Seems like a lose lose to me. Maybe I am just full of grief!
You consider getting laid once for a few days every 6 months as an acceptable way to live?

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
You consider getting laid once for a few days every 6 months as an acceptable way to live?
I haven"t had sex in over a decade.

Regardless, I"ve had enough sex in the past to realize I can accomplish the same thing on my own without having to deal with all the extra bullshit.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn"t want to get too sciency in here, for fear of people wielding torches and pitchforks, but no, masturbating does not actually accomplish the same thing as sex. It shares something in common, but no, sorry.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Lefazz said:

Regardless, I"ve had enough sex in the past to realize I can accomplish the same thing on my own without having to deal with all the extra bullshit.
Damn, I go 2 weeks without the poontang and I start raping mailboxes and shit.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Lefazz said:

Intimacy? To each his own but don"t see how that is healthy adult behavior. We are social creatures and sex is part of our normal interaction. Why does sex have to have "extra bullshit"?

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:

words.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
I"m not a virgin. Granted, I haven"t had a multitude of women like some of you "studs", but neither would I want to have had. I disagree with that kind of behavior, especially considering it"s extremely hypocritical since women who do the same are considered sluts.

Mmmkeshek said:
I wouldn"t want to get too sciency in here, for fear of people wielding torches and pitchforks, but no, masturbating does not actually accomplish the same thing as sex. It shares something in common, but no, sorry.
You"re right. No unwanted babies and loveless marriages.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lefazz said:

LOL this is pure gold

I"m not a virgin. Granted, I haven"t had a multitude of women like some of you "studs", but neither would I want to have had. I disagree with that kind of behavior, especially considering it"s extremely hypocritical since women who do the same are considered sluts.
Holy shit and it keeps going

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
AlexTheDictator said:
Vagina is pretty awesome, though. You have to admit that.
Orgasms are awesome. Vaginas are just a slightly better means to an end.

Not that I"m in any way for celibacy, there"s just more to a good relationship than sex, and your hand won"t fulfill those parts.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Have to admit, when you read this thread you see that a lot of guys are going thru an awful amount of grief to get some tail and intimacy. Meanwhile, you look at a dude like Sam and he looks genuinely happy with his situation. I guess being a sociopath is where it"s at.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats because this thread is filled with a bunch of socially unadjusted people who think the only reason women were put on this planet is for their gooey warm gash between their legs. Lefazz strikes me as the kind of person who doesn"t even see women as actual real life human beings.