Girls who broke your heart thread

Valaden_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Wait, hang on. Did you tell this girl on the first actual date you went on with her that you loved her?
Nope. Second, stupid of me but for once I thought I knew better. And I didn"t say I loved her - I was more subtle than that.

Since your ninja edit - was indeed more along the lines of "I really like you".

I think I said something along the lines of her not leaving me indifferent and how I couldn"t stop thinking about her. Sums it up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Told my GF whats going on with Big V and she told me this forum is a bad influence on me =(

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Valaden said:
Nope. Second, stupid of me but for once I thought I knew better. And I didn"t say I loved her - I was more subtle than that.

Since your ninja edit - was indeed more along the lines of "I really like you".

I think I said something along the lines of her not leaving me indifferent and how I couldn"t stop thinking about her. Sums it up.
Yeah, for 90% of girls and situations, telling them anything more sappy than "you"re cool" or funny or something minor like that is a wonderful way to immediately turn off any attraction they had for you. Like a light switch. It always seems like a great idea to, and then you wonder why they don"t return calls or immediately hop on another dick.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, for 90% of girls and situations, telling them anything more sappy than "you"re cool" or funny or something minor like that is a wonderful way to immediately turn off any attraction they had for you. Like a light switch. It always seems like a great idea to, and then you wonder why they don"t return calls or immediately hop on another dick.
The same can be said regarding guys. At least in my case. I think the initial challenge and build up are a major part for attraction.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Valaden said:
Im really torn between not giving up and not wanting to risk losing her as a friend or just freaking her out. Im afraid some of the heartfelt things I could say would do more harm than anything.

But yeah im a persistant son of a bitch also.
if you people would actually read the thread instead of just running here when you need a shoulder to cry on you"d be much better off. there"s probably 20+ examples of the same shit in here.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Send her The Package? and then take her out followed by a gentle kiss on the forehead to end the date. That"ll end the confusion.

But seriously doing that one day after saying it was nothing serious was a pretty bad move. I would have said it was salvageable but if that ho is with some other dude at her parent"s place no less? Then you need to say fuck it and cut her off completely. Trying to make her happy or help her out while she"s giving it to some other dude isn"t the way to go, man.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The best part about Valaden being in the "friend zone" is that he wants to stay there because he"s afraid of "losing her as a friend." Grats man. You"re never getting at that pussy acting the way you are.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Pretty much, you need to get rid of her completely and force her to choose between you as a boyfriend or as nothing.

She knows how you feel and is just stringing you along.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Valden sounds like you royally screwed up. It reads like you were a potential suitor but then you pulled out the early "I love you" and took a nose dive.

What you should have done when you realized you loved her is turn into an asshole. Seriously you should have started standing her up and making excuses about not hanging out with her or going to the club alone/with other friends.

She would have been on your doorstep inside 2 days saying she loved you crying because she thinks she losing you and she has never had someone like you before... blah blah blah Seriously this shit works. It is sad but it is like a recipe for win.

Now I don"t exactly think you are in the friend zone yet not if she was already making out with you and shit but you need to increase your value to her. Best way to do that is a cold drop. Not an angry drop but a total cold turkey like she is and always was insignificant. Then when she shows up wondering what the fuck happened you brush it off like she had some dude over so you thought it was fine for you to go out and get laid. Don"t make a big deal about it just say it and walk off.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sharmai said:
Now I don"t exactly think you are in the friend zone yet
Did you miss this part..

Valaden said:
"Im not sure what to say" - That was the reply.

To this day we still hang around together and I still haven"t managed to have her change her mind, despite getting closer and pretty much doinganything I can to make her happy and help her out.

Now she"s gone to her parent"s place up north for the holidays and she said awhile back she washaving some guy she met there for a few days. FML.
I bolded the important parts. He"s in the friend zone, period. Probably always was.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
In that case I refer to my previous advice...

Sharmai said:
I have worse news for you though. You are in the friend zone. It would have been better that she hate you with a vengeance. It would have been better that she curse your name, wish your death and spit on you every time she saw you. It would have been better that she spend every waking moment thinking just how much she hates you then to be in the friend zone.

I am so very sorry.

Valaden_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
In that case I refer to my previous advice...
Well to be honest im not thinking anything of it.

First off she used to have a bf who lived up there - distance broke the couple, dont see why she would do it again.

Second off, she says shes happy being alone for the time being and not ready for a relationship.

Point being, im not all that worried about it. At least that"s what I keep telling myself. We"ll see when she gets back I guess.

Valaden said:
Well to be honest im not thinking anything of it.

First off she used to have a bf who lived up there - distance broke the couple, dont see why she would do it again.

Second off, she says shes happy being alone for the time being and not ready for a relationship.

Point being, im not all that worried about it. At least that"s what I keep telling myself. We"ll see when she gets back I guess.
So very, very sad. Dude, you have no shot. There is no "seeing when she gets back". You"re out of the running homie. Sorry.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vatoreus said:
So very, very sad. Dude, you have no shot. There is no "seeing when she gets back". You"re out of the running homie. Sorry.
Almost verbatim of what I was going to reply with. Game over man, game over!!!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
Did you miss this part..

I bolded the important parts. He"s in the friend zone, period. Probably always was.
But he said he loved her! And on the second date at that!

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
You"re out of the running homie. Sorry.
Seriously. I"m going to assume you"ve followed this thread to some extent. Don"t be like some people and straight up ignore advice and the shit we"re telling you.

You tell us you"re not thinking about it and then end the little explanation with "we"ll see when she gets back." She"s probably got that other dude"s cock inside her as you contemplate where you stand with her. You pretty much jumped the gun after a single date without knowing wtf she definitively thinks about you besides agreeing to go on a "nothing serious" excursion. She then goes about like it never happened and you"re still just her "friend." That screams she got freaked the fuck out and that you were and are always going to be in the friendzone. Move on, man, for the good of your sanity.

Illustration:

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Valaden said:

lol

Reread that dude. Put some other name above the post and read it as if someone else wrote it. What is the first thing you think?

The unfinished ending of that sentence is, 100% of the time,with you

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Valaden said:
Are you serious?

Valaden said:
Translation: She"s happy being alone from you. She"s not ready for a relationship with you. Personally I think that"s she"s getting all the attention from you without having to commit. Stop showering her with undeserved attention, that just cements your position as a door mat and she will not be attracted to that. Only do that if you"re willing to be her "gay" friend and don"t mind her using you as the one guy who she can open up to over appletinis, right before she leaves for a date with a douchebag. You"ve been warned.

Valaden said:
She gave me a major kick in the ass to get out from my basement gaming. I haven"t in like 3 weeks. Feel like I"ve lost it on both counts.
No, you haven"t. Man up and go out, enjoy life. She probably is not going to be attracted to you gaming in a basement, nor is she going to feel attracted to you feeling sorry for yourself because you can"t make her love you back. If she isn"t pushing for a relationship, then go out. If she calls you wanting you to be her gay friend, tell her you have plans and are going out. Either she"ll want to actually, you know, be with you, or she wont. You lose nothing by moving on, look for other prospects. And if you do have a chance with her, it will be by going out and having fun. Go back to basement dwelling and drinking yourself into a stupor at your own peril.

If you were one of my RL friends I"d likely be trying to make you go out.