Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus said:
For the sake of the continuing awesomeness that is this thread I am all for Cam"s terrible decision.

For the sake of humanity however.

Dude, don"t.

Seriously, it"s that simple. Don"t do it. Who cares if she commits suicide or ends up becoming a hooker. Just do yourself a favor and wash your hands clean of this right now.
SHUT UP.

Next you"ll be telling him to call the number back that called him to verify that it wasn"t actually a shrink!

I needs my 10k yo.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Wow.. so just got off the phone with the shrink... she wants me to let Melissa move in with me, as friends, and help them build up her self worth and help Melissa get out of this self destructive cycle she is in... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... wtf...

I said ok... *sighs*
Yeah, that sounds like a legit phone call. Are you fucking retarded?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
AlexTheDictator said:
Cam is making this shit up. No one is this retarded.
Ravv you said you talk to Cam, can you verify that this shit is real?

If it"s true Cam needs a serious bro intervention. Funded bro trip to Vegas to clear his head. Maybe try and contact the dudes from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in hopes that shit was real.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I thought the same thing you goofy bastards and the name on the caller ID is the same as the shrink that practices in canton.. plus my mother knows her from her work with Home Health and verified it was her. I"m not stupid.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
JerleMinara said:
I wonder if he"s ever considered just behaving like a normal human being and interacting a woman as a trustworthy peer instead of something to be conquered? ;P
I tried that once...

And then at the age of 24 I decided I didn"t want to be a virgin any longer and decided to learn what works, not how I "believed the world should be". Then I learned what "actually" works... implemented it... and it worked.

I"m not "a ladies man" or "rolling in bitches"...

But women don"t want a trustworthy peer as a boyfriend, they want someone to conquer them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I thought the same thing you goofy bastards and the name on the caller ID is the same as the shrink that practices in canton.. plus my mother knows her from her work with Home Health and verified it was her. I"m not stupid.
No, I would say you are definitely stupid, whether the call is real or not. C"mon man. Are you just trying to make sure this thread never dies?

so your mom was there, verified it was "the shrink" and thinks this is all a-ok?

you don"t think its possible that she asked to use the shrink"s phone to make a call???? yeah that would obviously NEVER happen.

youre going to trust the word of a shrink that just put themselves up for an AWESOME malpractice suit? really?

wait....nm.

can I have 10 grand?

Awlbiste said:
No, you"re not stupid. You"re just going to let a girl you just met move in with you because her shrink said it was a good idea.
the best part is that "the shrink" wants it to be as "just friends". she"s even managed expectations that he"s going to get no ass whatsoever so she can START sleeping with him later if she doesn"t pay rent and wants to throw her out.

but she can still bang who she wants anyways.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
You all are right I am stupid. There. Quote that for your fucking sigs.
Not that kind of situation in my opinion. I am genuinely concerned...no punch line here.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Antarius said:
No!

Man I get it. I get the line of thought.

Hey if this chicks moves in and shes fucking mental I can get layed or I wont be lonely or whatever. I could see how that could cross your mind. Maybe.

Or maybe you just want to help her out? Cool, being a helpful person is alright.

But holy fuck, the cons to this situation?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You all are right I am stupid. There. Quote that for your fucking sigs.
Quoting it for sigs would be for something that everyone would find funny due to its randomness, however everyone knows you"re a moron and that"s not surprising by any means.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
no, there would be no reason to tell your shrink you "just want to be honest with them."

and who the fuck texts their shrink?
what-about-bob.jpg