Girls who broke your heart thread

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I think there"s a massive difference between a therapist encouraging their patients to contact people about wrongs (that"s one of the steps of AA isn"t it?), and the therapist directly contacting a patient"s friend or family. That"s all kinds of wrong professionally, I would think.
Without express consent from the patient it"s completely immoral* and (i think) also illegal* to contact family/friends to discuss the patient"s therapy.

Furthermore the idea that you would ask Cam to let a person move in with them for the sake of therapy and stuff is completely, completely wrong. You can"t fucking do that.

*: Except in cases where the therapist believes there is a serious risk of the patient harming themselves or someone else.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait, wait, let"s get back on topic:

Cam, you never answered the important question posed earlier. At what point in the rent discussion did she agree to prostitution? Was that offered right off the bat, or did you have to play hardball (terrible pun intended)?

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Wait, how are you guys going to just blow over the penix pump and pretend you didn"t see that!??

That was fucked up!

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
PigBenis said:
Wait, how are you guys going to just blow over the penix pump and pretend you didn"t see that!??

That was fucked up!
You"ve never heard of a retractable or inflatable penis? How do you think trans dudes get it up?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Melody just asked me if I miss her because she misses me... then she says but I am happy now.. but she still reads my profile...

I am so confused.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Melody just asked me if I miss her because she misses me... then she says but I am happy now.. but she still reads my profile...

I am so confused.
Is that the ex wife?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Why are you still talking to her?

Change all your contact shit if you have to.

That will stop the confused feeling you have. Given an amount of time that is.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Cause I still love her? *sighs* Fuck me.
What does that have to do with anything? Love is a word attached to emotions that fluctuate depending on the circumstances. Its like happy depression.

Love can be great if both people involved enrich the lives of the other in an equal manor. 50/50 effort/reward seems to be a good one to shoot for.

When things are not 50/50 or you feel like shooting yourself in the face, fix the problem, even if that problem is love keeping you attached to a parasitic whore.

Step 1: Identify the causes of these problems.
Step 2: Remove them completely.
Step 3: Let time pass.

Rinse and repeat if the problem persists.

Have you ever been to a doctor before for something that required antibiotics? You had a problem, you sought out the cause of the problem by seeing a doctor. The doctor gave you the remedy to get rid of the problem completely. Once it was completely removed i"m sure you remembered the sickness for a week or so afterward right? What about a year later? Nope, you forgot about it. Unless of course you were stupid and didn"t take all the antibiotics to get rid of it completely. Then it could pop back up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to but seems that"s the only ones I attract. Maybe I should just become a social hermit.
What"s wrong, no more former miss teen america"s flocking to you?