Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Oh, snap.
What makes it funny is how it ended up working out in the end. I felt sorry for the dude Melia introduced the girl I was interested in to when shit went down and it turned out she was still fucking her ex. I got an email full of nasty google talk screenshots the ex sent me telling me to back off.

Never had a bigger "dodged a bullet" moment in my life.

And now a year and a half later I"m married to a long time friend and we have a kid on the way. Also, fuck putting these things together.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Looking at baby shit makes me sorta angry at how expensive they try to make some shit. We got this sweet baby hammock for the bedroom and the mount for it was basically a glorified coat hanger for $200. Opted out of that shit and just gonna make my own.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The good news about having a kid is you can join TC"s exclusive club about the ability to talk about what true happiness is now

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
You seemed pretty bitter until realizing I didn"t pass up the bait this time. Not like your former snide, passive-aggressive, not-so-subtle messages went unseen.

You know what? You put on a great fucking show here, pal. One post you"re happily married, the next you"re still dragging on about someone you knew for A FEW WEEKS tearing your heart out and taking a shit on it. Dare we say what emails the other guy got? You know, your cock pics. How the fuck do you think he felt? Technically, he was with her longer than you.

Are we all going to act surprised that a woman who"s been in a long-term live-in relationship goes back to her ex after the first try? I went back to my ex before, I fucked my ex for months! I have my needs (I wasn"t seeing anyone, only chatting to potentials - which isn"t too far off from your scenario).

You, sir, are mean. Yep. Mean. I swear on my left tit...you bait me one more fucking time and everyone here will know your true colors. That goes for your fucking ball-flea, too.

Unlike YOU, I don"t like to bring personal shit here but I"ll be damned if you of all Stage 5 mother fuckers is going to paint a very inaccurate and exaggerated picture of a relationship that NEVER EVEN EXISTED.

In
Your
Fucking
Face!

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
You seemed pretty bitter until realizing I didn"t pass up the bait this time. Not like your former snide, passive-aggressive, not-so-subtle messages went unseen.

You know what? You put on a great fucking show here, pal. One post you"re happily married, the next you"re still dragging on about someone you knew for A FEW WEEKS tearing your heart out and taking a shit on it. Dare we say what emails the other guy got? You know, your cock pics. How the fuck do you think he felt? Technically, he was with her longer than you.

Are we all going to act surprised that a woman who"s been in a long-term live-in relationship goes back to her ex after the first try? I went back to my ex before, I fucked my ex for months! I have my needs (I wasn"t seeing anyone, only chatting to potentials - which isn"t too far off from your scenario).

You, sir, are mean. Yep. Mean. I swear on my left tit...you bait me one more fucking time and everyone here will know your true colors. That goes for your fucking ball-flea, too.

Unlike YOU, I don"t like to bring personal shit here but I"ll be damned if you of all Stage 5 mother fuckers is going to paint a very inaccurate and exaggerated picture of a relationship that NEVER EVEN EXISTED.

In
Your
Fucking
Face!
Grade A++ awesome!

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
What the fuck is going on here? It feels like there is back-room inter-forum drama going on. I want to know about it so I can make fun of people.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
I propose a different, equally nonsensiscal scale. Mippo being 1, Cam being 3.6, Brad being 5, "chamo being 7.4, and Galiem being 10.
I don"t even know where to start with that scale. Part of me wants to assume that Galiem is on the "bad" end, but then I see Mippo on the other side and I just don"t know.

Drama? In my Screenshots?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If we"re talking about Zhen I was also very confused. Since I recall just a few months ago he made a creepy white mage something or another for some girl who, obviously, wasn"t smitten by this creeper gesture.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
Whoa. I had to reread that shit to get a full grasp. Grade A awesome.

I suspect "true colors" are penis pictures.
I knew I shoulda quoted you before you edited lol, I had a "R U SHUR?!?" cat pic all picked out and ready to go.