Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stratos said:
sutekh, share more about your awesome girlfriend. then we can all enjoy some real laughs
I don"t need validation from a message board. I enjoy my life :p

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Ancient said:
You already have copies, don"t you?
Sure I know what happened from both angles. Rather, all three angles.

ps. No I"m not the guildmate Zehn"s talking about. Crazy bitches scare me.

Rune_foh

shitlord
I think Zehn"s story is kind of a common dating mistake. It reminds me of the time I called a girl I had gone out with eight times before I gave up. This was back before texting was common. Anyway our first date consisted of her telling me that sometimes her phone didn"t work and that not to take it personally if she didn"t answer her phone or call back, and that I should call her until she picked up. I had known the girl from school so it didn"t seem weird to me at the time. In retrospect, I was totally retarded.

Anyway, a few years later I found out she told her friends that I was a crazy psycho who was stalking her and calling at all hours for weeks. Apparently she had a reputation for drama. And much like Zehn"s story, she had been banging some other guy the entire other time. I was pretty crushed, but then again I was nineteen. Zehn"s in what, his thirties?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We"ve all done stupid shit and common dating mistakes in high school and early college but its hilarious to hear people making them well into their late 20"s/early 30"s. Hence why this thread is gold.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
re: calling girls back

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2aN4w2AfkEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Rune said:
I was pretty crushed, but then again I was nineteen. Zehn"s in what, his thirties?
Was 29 at the time. Made a pretty rookie mistake. But yeah, as Tenks said, I dun goofed. I look back at all the warning signs I plowed through and it"s fucking embarrassing. Had a couple good friends who saw the trainwreck coming and knew they could do nothing but let me fall so I"d learn.

Fazin_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Was 29 at the time. Made a pretty rookie mistake. But yeah, as Tenks said, I dun goofed. I look back at all the warning signs I plowed through and it"s fucking embarrassing. Had a couple good friends who saw the trainwreck coming and knew they could do nothing but let me fall so I"d learn.
I"m starting to wonder if my advice made you "a creeper".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He blatantly ignored me. So I"m guessing it was you. DICK

Go for it dude. We can PVPS together.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Fazin"s advice would have involved several gallons of ethanol and a lighter. A creeper I can handle. Arson isn"t something I"d be okay with.