Girls who broke your heart thread

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
This place is one of the few places where you can come and just tell someone what a PoS they are, cuss them out, and talk to them in a couple days and it be ok.

I have almost always enjoyed my time here and am glad I am still part of this community.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Quineloe said:
Does getting stood up on the first date finally qualify me to post in this thread?
Only if she stood up because her master told her to date you, but he wasn"t done slurping cum out of her vagina yet.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quineloe said:
Does getting stood up on the first date finally qualify me to post in this thread?
Or maybe if you found out she missed your first date while jerking off another dude in front of her 12 yr old...

That one was an overlooked classic.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Haast said:
Or maybe if you found out she missed your first date while jerking off another dude in front of her 12 yr old...

That one was an overlooked classic.
I think you nmeeed to provide a link, for the those ofb who are emkpuyomh yujr moihujyj k./ g.kmy095reoiofg

Rune_foh

shitlord
I think that any girl who stood Quinloe up deserves a medal for precognition of what a fucking basket case he must be.

Seriously though Quin, at what point during a relationship do you disclose an amputee / marquis de sade fetish? Or is that just vanilla german first-date material?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So the chick is Alcestis, right? I always thought she was kinda normal from her posting here. Then it turns out she has a master and shit? There"s no hope for anyone. If you"re posting here, you"re likely insane.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can someone please post real-life pictures of all those involved in this drama? Only then I can I really formulate an opinion on who I will side with.