Girls who broke your heart thread

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
I go to New Zealand for a couple of weeks and look wtf happens ! (I stood on my tablet the first night and had to use my friend"s comp so no Screenshots for me).

Going back to what Camerous posted (by the way he looksexactlylike a friend of mine who pulls similar stunts), I am actually worried for the dude. It"s fine to suggest threesomes etc from this hilarity but he is now being used as a flophouse by some unstable women, at the suggestion of a professional no less !

It"s never a good idea to keep turning to the past, maybe the fact that all of these women from your past suddenly seem interested is because you moved on and got some forward momentum in your life. No doubt Rav etc are saying similar things to you but kick all these women to the curb and get with somethingnew.

Maybe you will be the one in a million for whom this type of situation doesn"t end in tears. Like everyone who gets into these situations thinks. At least if you move on with someone new and you get hurt again, its going to be new hurt.

I hope at least someone is checking in on Cam on a regular basis because it"s entirely likely these bints are going to murder him in some sick ritual or something.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Divinefactor said:
I got moved to China for work... Chinese women can be very interesting... till they squat on your toilet and spit on your carpet.
Details needed!

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Being a foreigner in asia is similar to shooting fish in a barrel (see Dabamf for proof)

China is no exception.

Went to a bar, did a little bit of gaming, took girl back home. She ended up using my bathroom. When I went in after, I notice two shoeprints on the toilet seat. I asked her if she could show me how to use the toilets here in China.

She proceeds to put the lid up, then stand on the seat and squat over it. Interesting.

As the night time activities proceed, she ends up having to hawk up a loogey or something and rather than spit it into the trash can or the toilet or the sink or the shower or the tile floor, she spits on my carpet. I question why she would do something like this and she shrugs... tells me something about how its not my apartment so dont worry about it... I tell her it is my apartment. She shrugs again. Language barrier? Cultural Barrier? Who knows.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Divinefactor said:
As the night time activities proceed, she ends up having to hawk up a loogey or something and rather than spit it into the trash can or the toilet or the sink or the shower or the tile floor, she spits on my carpet. I question why she would do something like this and she shrugs... tells me something about how its not my apartment so dont worry about it... I tell her it is my apartment. She shrugs again. Language barrier? Cultural Barrier? Who knows.
lololololololol

But seriously...I think you"re dating dudes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Divinefactor said:
Being a foreigner in asia is similar to shooting fish in a barrel (see Dabamf for proof)

China is no exception.

Went to a bar, did a little bit of gaming, took girl back home. She ended up using my bathroom. When I went in after, I notice two shoeprints on the toilet seat. I asked her if she could show me how to use the toilets here in China.

She proceeds to put the lid up, then stand on the seat and squat over it. Interesting.

Asian people doing strange shit? You don"t say....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I guess blowing your load in her mouth is a bad idea, since you"ll be on clean-up detail.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Divinefactor said:
I had a HS librarian who was raised in China, used to clear her throat like a sailor and spit straight into those old style metal trashcans. Also never shaved her pits so had the "buckwheat in a headlock" going on, plus her family runs a couple of restaurants so she"d bring chinese food in and store it in her desk for a few days unrefrigerated. She was a blast, a really good person, their restaurants were/are A+, but the little things...yeesh.

Soygen said:
I guess blowing your load in her mouth is a bad idea, since you"ll be on clean-up detail.
+1 lol

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Divinefactor said:

China is no exception.

Hahah! WTF? Is that normally for the most of them? That"s pretty vile (the spitting part).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I created a GUI interface using Visual Basic and I was able to track the actual identity of Ravven"s pool friend.

Case.
Closed.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
So I created a GUI interface using Visual Basic and I was able to track the actual identity of Ravven"s pool friend.

Case.
Closed.
I can"t say I like that rack. There"s a good chance it"s one of those huge pepperoni ones.