Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Well that would explain why she wanted me to call her William Playfair and spoke with a Scottish Accent during foreplay.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I have only been here a short while but the discrimination is hilarious...

You have: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and China.

The difference between them:

Hong Kong and Singapore were controlled by England for a long time and therefore think they are better than China and Malaysia.

Taiwan was founded sort of taken over/founded by losers of a war and therefore think they are better than China.

Hong Kong is now part of China the same way that Heaven is part of the US.... at least thats what Hong Kong people would have you believe. They get highly offended when you say they are Chinese because they feel that Chinese people are so far below them. They refer to themselves as Honkeys... (no joke)

My dating experiences here will be a little interesting, so I guess semilive journaling it up here would be fun for all!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
So I created a GUI interface using Visual Basic and I was able to track the actual identity of Ravven"s pool friend.

Case.
Closed.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Hmm.

Loki_foh

shitlord
Slightly off (or on? I don"t know, things have gotten confusing) topic:

Sleeping with a girl you know is sleeping with other guys. Yay or nay?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loki said:

That depends, how good are you at not becoming attached?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Loki said:

/shrug They"re going to fuck ones before and after you. If it"s understood by both parties that it"s not monogamous, don"t really see the problem. How many dicks are we talking about, though? Sutekh makes a good point as well.

Loki_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
That depends, how good are you at not becoming attached?
I would say...moderately at best.

Soygen said:
/shrug They"re going to fuck ones before and after you. If it"s understood by both parties that it"s not monogamous, don"t really see the problem. How many dicks are we talking about, though? Sutekh makes a good point as well.
I would say between 3 and 5.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Loki said:

^^^^ Not mature enough for meaningful relationship.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
is this girl known as a whore? you"ve already fucked her it seems so it"s a little late to preserve reputation as a man who does not fuck whores if she is indeed a whore. dignity, standards, principles, etc.

naw"mean?

if she"s clean, you wear a condom, reputation isn"t a factor and your clique or future girl doesn"t judge, etc. go for it.

you need to explain your gut reasonings of why not, the ones that make you hesitate and post on this board. then a little detail around those gut feelings.

then the board can weigh in more justly.

great to talk to and great in bed = dangerous territory for attachment.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Stratos said:
is this girl known as a whore? you"ve already fucked her it seems so it"s a little late to preserve reputation as a man who does not fuck whores if she is indeed a whore. dignity, standards, principles, etc.

naw"mean?

if she"s clean, you wear a condom, reputation isn"t a factor and your clique or future girl doesn"t judge, etc. go for it.
The last time I was talking to someone (male) about whores and dignity, they yelled at me and said I was "fucking stupid" for fixating on bullshit like dignity and pride. I guess I never really thought that dudes consideredtheir owndignity or similar when sleeping around or sleeping with people who sleep around.