Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Whyme said:
In unrelated news, does anyone have any experience dating women with drastically different religious beliefs? For example, if you were an atheist and she wanted to do missionary work someday? Also assume that you are crazy about her and not just in it for hot jesus-sex.
I"m dealing with this right now, but mostly just in it for hot jesus-sex (actually, I"ve never banged a black chick before so I"m trying to knock that off my bucket list). She"s catholic and I"m, well, nothing. Agnostic, I guess. It"s a lot easier when you"re not in it for the long haul. I just avoid the subject altogether and luckily she"s not an evangelist, trying to convert me and it doesn"t seem religion is a huge part of her life. Sounds like my situation is quite different from yours though, so not sure how much that helps.

That being said, kind of leads into my story. I"ve been seeing this chick for a few weeks intermittently and wow, naive to the max. She"s 21, never spent more than two weeks away from her parents, and never slept overnight at a dude"s house before (even though she"s not a virgin, she assures me). Honestly kind of freaks me out, I have no idea how someone as attractive as she has managed to remain so wholesome, maybe really controlling parents or something. Regardless, a few hours in the door at my place and she"s topless telling me how she"s going to rape me (exact words).

Long story short: women are full of surprises, don"t let assumptions about their beliefs or lifestyle get in the way of a good old-fashioned attempt to make the Lord cry.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So basically what you"re saying is if a girl is attractive and not a mega-slut there is something wrong with her? A girl with values and doesn"t grasp at every penis thrown her way is mentally unstable?

W

Wrathcaster

Tenks said:
So basically what you"re saying is if a girl is attractive and not a mega-slut there is something wrong with her? A girl with values and doesn"t grasp at every penis thrown her way is mentally unstable?
Yes, that is exactly what I was saying.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whyme said:
In unrelated news, does anyone have any experience dating women with drastically different religious beliefs? For example, if you were an atheist and she wanted to do missionary work someday? Also assume that you are crazy about her and not just in it for hot jesus-sex.
As The Ancient said, a mutual agreement on how to proceed that both parties are happy with is the key. Sounds simple, not easy in practice.

I had a long term relationship that ended because of this. She is catholic, but rarely went to church; usually just when visiting her parents. I"m... indifferent to religion, unless it gives me a reason to be angry with it. When we were dating was around the time the systemic molestation going on in the church was revealed. As things got serious, she wanted me to convert and to raise catholic kids. I wanted no part of it; more the conversion than the catholic kids part, I would be OK with Ancient"s scenario. No agreement = no relationship. It"s something you have to AGREE on, even if that agreement is mutual indifference. And it can"t be a half-assed, "I hope they"ll change" agreement either.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:

Tenks,

The people in tHis hread are: liars, pussies(aamina), she males, or a massive fuckin lying ugly ass Etoille of men(Cam). Ignore the dumbasses

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I go away for another few days and this shit just keeps getting better lol. Aamina post those pics, Cam did and it was no biggie, your ex can"t be any bigger than them, or can she?

And the dude who bought drinks for a group of chicks, don"t do that.

The guy who was dating multiple chicks and had his favorite get some dick, oh well. It"s life man and part of dating. If he wasn"t exclusive and doing what he was doing, what she did changes nothing. From here it"s up to your friend to decide if he wants to keep seeing her or end it, but it wasn"t cheating. Dating it dating. When I"m dating multiple women it takes a while before I narrow it down to one and become exclusive. The friend who told her that he was fucking other chicks and proceeded to screw her is the only problem I see in that story. He had no reason to go into detail about what the guy was doing with other women, and he shouldn"t have tried to screw her. If the guy can"t see himself dating her now afterwards that"s just tough luck, but he should slap the shit out of his friend/ex friend.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Kenadul said:
Cam did and it was no biggie
Cam is a team-player though. He posts weird shit, we tease him, he"s (well, sometimes) good-natured about it and even when he"s pissed he still posts more shit. Aamina, on the other hand, is not a team-player. At least he finally admitted he has absolutely no intentions to take any of our advice.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Stratos said:
he comes here for attention.
General Antony said:
men that need attention are called faggots
JerleMinara said:
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread
Speaking of which...

It"s like a God damned prophecy.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
What can I say I got bored with the trans thread because it was the same tired jokes and dumbness. So I figured I"d come mock someone for unironically using a number system to rate women.

And maybe just hang out cause this seems like a swell thread full of swell people.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
JerleMinara said:
What can I say I got bored with the trans thread because it was the same tired jokes and dumbness. So I figured I"d come mock someone for unironically using a number system to rate women.

And maybe just hang out cause this seems like a swell thread full of swell people.
Every time I read a Jerle post I use this voice in my head.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Kenadul said:
And the dude who bought drinks for a group of chicks, don"t do that.
Oh no bro, I never did I just offered to, and that was after I started talking to them it wasn"t one of those, "oh bartender those ladies drinks are on me" (while I hid from a distance). I saw it on the wane so I figured try and buy drinks to see if it could be salvaged, but eh I got a "look for me on facebook" bullshit response.

Erronius said:
Speaking of which...

It"s like a God damned prophecy.
I still think its your fault.

fun reading (based on real science, not jerle science) - google NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and transgender. then google NPD and victim mentality

its sad that lay people here can figure this shit out by pure observation and jerle mister "I"m so enlightened" is so clueless that its hilarious. but law and science are on his side! you guy should really start being nicer to women. and by women I don"t mean jerle.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hay guys, during a 12 hour date, at what point would you consider it too late for her to mention she already has a BF?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The part where you engaged in anything beyond holding a door open for her.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AqDbb7-dn9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Unless she"s an 8 or better, of course.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
If it"s actually a "date" and she cares about her boyfriend at all, then the date never should"ve happened. Wtf.

Unless she was just trying to see if you were good enough to replace her boyfriend, then when she figured you weren"t, gave you a shove-off with the boyfriend mention.