Girls who broke your heart thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Drinsic said:
The part where you engaged in anything beyond holding a door open for her.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AqDbb7-dn9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Unless she"s an 8 or better, of course.
I fucking love that show.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grayson Carlyle said:
If it"s actually a "date" and she cares about her boyfriend at all, then the date never should"ve happened. Wtf.
That would be consistent with the fact that she mentioned it after 10 hours, as I was driving her home. The remaining two hours at her place? we got intimate.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Quineloe said:
That would be consistent with the fact that she mentioned it after 10 hours, as I was driving her home. The remaining two hours at her place? we got intimate.
Well, no problems then, right? Just don"t start a relationship with her. As has been mentioned over and over in this thread, if she cheated on him, she"s going to cheat on you. Hit it and quit it. Props.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
I paid for her ticket too so it"s a date in my book.
You might want to try communicating with your potential date a bit beforehand, because it sounds like you were the only person there on a date and she was just hanging out.

Communication gets things done, give it a try.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Considering the end result, it sounds like she was on a date as well. She just chose not disclose certain information.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Considering the end result, it sounds like she was on a date as well. She just chose not disclose certain information.
True I mean obviously based on the ending it turned into a date, but being forthright about expectations, desires, and so on can help avoid problems like that in the future.

Just because you pay for someone"s ticket doesn"t mean you"re "on a date".

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
if I paid for my friend"s meal, he was a guy and we had an intimate talk about our past, would that make me gay?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trollface said:
if I paid for my friend"s meal, he was a guy and we had an intimate talk about our past, would that make me gay?
No, the blowjob you gave him afterward is the gay part.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A "date" should never last 12 hours if it is within like the first month. Unless you"re slamming and spending the night in that 12 hours you"re probably friend zoning yourself.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
I still think its your fault.

fun reading (based on real science, not jerle science) - google NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and transgender. then google NPD and victim mentality

its sad that lay people here can figure this shit out by pure observation and jerle mister "I"m so enlightened" is so clueless that its hilarious. but law and science are on his side! you guy should really start being nicer to women. and by women I don"t mean jerle.
Not bad Etoille but could you do us a favor and dial up the hate a bit and run him out of this thread too?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
bros can often cover each other"s expenses on various ventures because they"re bros and there"s an understanding that you"re bros and you"ll cover roughly equivalent ventures.

amirite bros? that"s how it works with my particularly close friends.

leeches pretty easy to detect and dont get bro status.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stratos said:
bros can often cover each other"s expenses on various ventures because they"re bros and there"s an understanding that you"re bros and you"ll cover roughly equivalent ventures.

rite.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Stratos said:

you ain"t bro
if you leech

Wintermute_foh

shitlord
JerleMinara said:
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread
I think I asked you this in the other thread but aren"t a significant number of rad fems assholes to trans people? I assume she"s not in this camp but did the trans vs. jerk rad fems thing come up at all?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ser Kegkilla said:
I know I"m right, I"m always right. typing out "kegkilla you are right" is about as informative as writing "the sky is blue."

Giants win tomorrow.

Vinen

God is dead
Tenks said:
A "date" should never last 12 hours if it is within like the first month. Unless you"re slamming and spending the night in that 12 hours you"re probably friend zoning yourself.
I disagree. I had a 48 hour date within a week. Girlfriend and I went white-water rafting up in Maine and had to stay overnight.

Loki_foh

shitlord
Small update on my situation. The girl in question went to Mexico on vacation for about 10 days.
That, combined with her generally promiscuous behavior, has helped me realize that I like the shape my dick is in and would really rather not have it rot off.

Glad I have other prospects