Girls who broke your heart thread

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Wintermute said:
I think I asked you this in the other thread but aren"t a significant number of rad fems assholes to trans people? I assume she"s not in this camp but did the trans vs. jerk rad fems thing come up at all?
There are a lot of anti-trans radfems but it"s definitely on the decline. Second wave feminism was extremely, extremely transphobic/cissexist (in addition to being classist, racist, etc). Third wave feminism focuses on a much more inclusive approach to womanhood, de-emphasizes the myth of shared girlhood, and focuses on intersectionality above most other things.

I"m actually giving idle thought to a feminism thread in the general subforum, I think it might be fun. Good question though, nice to see someone who"s at least a bit aware

Silence_sl

shitlord
JerleMinara said:
There are a lot of anti-trans radfems but it"s definitely on the decline. Second wave feminism was extremely, extremely transphobic/cissexist (in addition to being classist, racist, etc). Third wave feminism focuses on a much more inclusive approach to womanhood, de-emphasizes the myth of shared girlhood, and focuses on intersectionality above most other things.

I"m actually giving idle thought to a feminism thread in the general subforum, I think it might be fun. Good question though, nice to see someone who"s at least a bit aware
Wow, you are so utterly full of shit that it boggles the imagination.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Jerle said:
lol

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
JerleMinara said:
I"m actually giving idle thought to a feminism thread in the general subforum, I think it might be fun.
I think you mean womanism, or will it be about animals?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
haha ferminism. what do these dumb broads think this shit accomplishes? if anything, it draws attention to the fact that their gender is completely inferior and incompetent.

honestly, other than spreading their legs, taking a pounding, and shitting out kids, what are women good for really? they"re physically inferior, they"re nearly incapable of rational thought, they"re too emotionally unstable to be trusted with anything that requires an even demeanor. their minds are constantly full of fuck and stupid thoughts like what to wear, petty drama, whats the latest celebrity gossip and all sorts of other retarded shit. look at the top tier of any sort of profession of skill. i can"t think of a single one that isn"t dominated by men. even shit that you would think women would be good at like cooking or poetry is in fact owned by men at the upper echelons. when women do excel in a profession it"s because of sex appeal or because she has a large amount of female fans and supporters (see: incapable of rational thought).

my advice to women: accept the fact that nature intended you to be nothing more than the play thing of men, and make the best of it.

btw jerle the above has nothing to do with you because you are not a woman.

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
haha ferminism. what do these dumb broads think this shit accomplishes? if anything, it draws attention to the fact that their gender is completely inferior and incompetent.

honestly, other than spreading their legs, taking a pounding, and shitting out kids, what are women good for really? they"re physically inferior, they"re nearly incapable of rational thought, they"re too emotionally unstable to be trusted with anything that requires an even demeanor. their minds are constantly full of fuck and stupid thoughts like what to wear, petty drama, whats the latest celebrity gossip and all sorts of other retarded shit. look at the top tier of any sort of profession of skill. i can"t think of a single one that isn"t dominated by men. even shit that you would think women would be good at like cooking or poetry is in fact owned by men at the upper echelons. when women do excel in a profession it"s because of sex appeal or because she has a large amount of female fans and supporters (see: incapable of rational thought).

my advice to women: accept the fact that nature intended you to be nothing more than the play thing of men, and make the best of it.

btw jerle the above has nothing to do with you because you are not a woman.
I kind of agree. Look at Lesbians for example. Why is it most of the time one has to look like a man and act like a man, yet they claim to hate men? Because they want to be powerful like us and dominate like us. It"s fucking pathetic.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
vegetoee said:
I kind of agree. Look at Lesbians for example. Why is it most of the time one has to look like a man and act like a man, yet they claim to hate men? Because they want to be powerful like us and dominate like us. It"s fucking pathetic.
C"mon now, how many lesbians do you actually know? They don"t all hate men. In fact I"d wager the vast majority don"t hate men. That"s a fucking retarded thing to say. Do you think that all, most, or many gay men hate women too?

The lesbians I know don"t think any differently about men than straight women do, they just aren"t interested in them sexually. Go figure.

Seriously, could Jerle just be banned from this thread or something? So long as whatever the fuck it is keeps showing up in this thread, it"ll keep getting sidetracked.

blehh_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
C"mon now, how many lesbians do you actually know? They don"t all hate men. In fact I"d wager the vast majority don"t hate men. That"s a fucking retarded thing to say. Do you think that all, most, or many gay men hate women too?

The lesbians I know don"t think any differently about men than straight women do, they just aren"t interested in them sexually. Go figure.

Seriously, could Jerle just be banned from this thread or something? So long as whatever the fuck it is keeps showing up in this thread, it"ll keep getting sidetracked.
I actually think most gay men hate women. Look at fashion. They are trying to turn women into androgynous beings that don"t have any female characteristics.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Move for thread ban seconded. All trans discussion belongs in the trans thread, it"s distracting from perfectly good relationship fuck-ups to laugh at here.

Besides, Jerle didn"t fuck anything up yet. Come back when you do something retarded while trying to pursue the feminazi so your misfortunate can be ridiculed properly.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Haast said:
Besides, Jerle didn"t fuck anything up yet. Come back when you do something retarded while trying to pursue the feminazi so your misfortunate can be ridiculed properly.
I"m just here to provide advice

blehh said:
I actually think most gay men hate women. Look at fashion. They are trying to turn women into androgynous beings that don"t have any female characteristics.
In my limited experience gay men tend to be a lot more openly misogynist than straight men; they don"t really feel the need to hide it behind a facade of politeness. It"s a very strange thing, because you"d think being exposed to marginalization for sexual orientation would make them more amenable to y"know, solidarity. but. nope, male privilege conquers all

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Offense completely intended, but I don"t think anyone"s going to consider the advice of a man that thinks he should be a woman, dresses like a woman, takes women"s hormones, but is keeping his dick and still wants to date women.