Girls who broke your heart thread

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Offense completely intended, but I don"t think anyone"s going to consider the advice of a man that thinks he should be a woman, dresses like a woman, takes women"s hormones, but is keeping his dick and still wants to date women.
Cool.

blehh_sl

shitlord
JerleMinara said:
I"m just here to provide advice

In my limited experience gay men tend to be a lot more openly misogynist than straight men; they don"t really feel the need to hide it behind a facade of politeness. It"s a very strange thing, because you"d think being exposed to marginalization for sexual orientation would make them more amenable to y"know, solidarity. but. nope, male privilege conquers all
Holy shit, you"re unbelievable. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
stop asking jerle questions and stop bringing up useless topics to blatantly lure her into this thread, you fucking twits. jerle is aamina in terms of loving forum attention. and you dumb motherfuckers keep the wheel spinning.

we need more korean ventures, more cam threesomes, more canadian wealthy bachelor amateurishness, etc.

Seths_foh

shitlord
blehh said:
Holy shit, you"re unbelievable. Why do you have such adickon yourvagina?
Fixed.

You"re not even giving bad advice, let alone good advice. You"re just here yammering on about feminism, something you know probably very little about outside of a classroom setting which we all know how well classroom settings apply to the real world...

blehh said:
Holy shit, you"re unbelievable. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?
welcome to the world of jerle. don"t judge him, he gets really penisy.

but that doesn"t stop him from judging everyone else around him!

at the end of the day instead of living his life he"s 100% committed to being the most victimized in any way shape or form possible/available to him, down to rants about whether female to male trannies can "reclaim" the word tranny.

like I seriously cannot comprehend the level of total fail ones life has to be in order to devote ones time an energy to make sure that words used on the internet aren"t offensive or in real life are only used by the "right" people. like that"s the new level of victimization now? someone used a word that you don"t think they are entitled to use and that some how offends you to the point where you"re posting about it? I LITERALLY CANNOT IMAGINE ANYTHING MORE SAD that doesn"t involve animal cruelty or children dying.

there"s a lot of sad headcases on these boards but jerle is pretty much the worst. by a LOOOOOOOOOOONG ways.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Seths said:
You"re not even giving bad advice, let alone good advice.
I gave good advice on the last page about dealing with women and not applying some sort of number system as though their desirability can be distilled to an integer

I look forward to commenting on more dating situations~

Etoille said:
down to rants about whether female to male trannies can "reclaim" the word tranny.
Aww, you read my blog :3 Fun fact, it was a discussion. Y"know, academic like. It"s an ongoing topic, it"s kinda an intriguing point but it"s mostly beyond the purview of this thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
JerleMinara said:
I gavegoodadvice on the last page about dealing with women and not applying some sort of number system as though their desirability can be distilled to an integer
There you go again, trying to redefine words to suit your failed sense of logic and reason.

JerleMinara said:
Aww, you read my blog :3 Fun fact, it was a discussion. Y"know, academic like. It"s an ongoing topic, it"s kinda an intriguing point but it"s mostly beyond the purview of this thread
LOL yeah. an "academic" discussion. mmk.

I wouldn"t say read - I would say skimmed the last two sentences while looking if you had posted a pic - I was trying agonizing. I really was.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is it hard to get health insurance as a tranny? I sure hope so. I better not be subsidizing the cost for these trannys to mutilate themselves and die 10 years later.

I got a bad rap tbh, I asked for updated pictures for my avatar to annoy people on the forums and he had no issues popping them out. Then he freaked out or some shit. Not really sure what happened that turned me in creepy stalker haha.

Ser Kegkilla said:
is it hard to get health insurance as a tranny? I sure hope so. I better not be subsidizing the cost for these trannys to mutilate themselves and die 10 years later.
afaik the surgeries themselves are actually covered under insurance in a lot of cases where need is substantiated etc.

(which I don"t disagree with btw).

wait - why the fuck are we talking about this? goddammit keg.

Agonizing said:
I got a bad rap tbh, I asked for updated pictures for my avatar to annoy people on the forums and he had no issues popping them out. Then he freaked out or some shit. Not really sure what happened that turned me in creepy stalker haha.
adds to the victim complex. you"re actually helping him out by being part of "the problem".

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
I actually don"t have a problem with Jerle other than her presence in threads causes people to troll and shitstorm and derail everything. Can"t we just get back on track about people"s failed love lives? Where"s Cam to tell us more BBW stories? Dabamf have any cat food puke tales? How"s your ski season Eomer? Anybody?!

I don"t think anyone really cares, people fuck with other people on these forums 24/7. He just puts it out there for attention and gets its which I am sure he enjoys. I honestly don"t give a rats ass if he wants to dress like a woman and becomes a femnazi. Doesn"t effect me or anyone on these forums.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Awlbiste said:
How"s your ski season Eomer?
First trip of the year was back to a resort that had banned our company the previous year because of too many problems (room damages etc). They realized after banning us and still having problems that it wasn"t specifically our company, just tour companies in general that market to a younger demographic, so they allowed us to come back on the condition that we kept things on the up and up.

To make a long story short, they were on me about everything the second we rolled up to the central check in and things went downhill from there. Everything would have been fine and I could have smoothed over what went wrong on Friday (nothing, really, and nothing that I did wrong personally, mostly just miscommunication about arrival time, if people were drinking on the bus etc) with a nicely worded email on the following Monday. But apparently I got blackout drunk at the bar on the Saturday night (it"s all on-mountain) and apparently caused some problems. I say apparently because I woke up Sunday not remembering much past about 11pm and several of my customers buying me jager bombs. The chick who runs the company sent me an email asking for an explanation for the attachment, which was a security report about my activities.

I responded that it"s probably for the best if I don"t guide any more, thanks for the fun times, and deleted the email because I don"t really want to know what I did. All I know is that my customers had a good time, my bus driver was happy with how things went, I woke up in my own bed on Sunday and the other guides that were on the bus just as paying customers didn"t think I did anything too stupid. That"s good enough for me.

So no more shooting fish in a barrel on ski trips .

Fuck Panorama!