Girls who broke your heart thread

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Post some pictures of these alleged lesbians, and I"ll tell you if I would ever be in a situation to talk to them based on how physically attractive they are (because they are objects).
Whatever they might be, they"re definitely not objects for you to worry about

Amazingly enough some gay women are pretty, some aren"t, some are in between.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
JerleMinara said:
Man your sense of humor is shittier than mine and I"m a transsexual lesbian radical feminist anti-capitalist.

I mean jesus, dude.
Don"t think he was trying to be funny.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Don"t think he was trying to be funny.
Yes the point is that I was joking when I threw out all those things my conversation about trans men and "tranny" was. C"mon now, keep up.

bofa said:
i"m not sure how you can even consider yourself somewhat of a female when you sound like this.

Katherine von Roeder"s sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Cleared out, thanks for the reminder

Edit: And with that, my dears, I"m off to have lunch and do homework.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ser Kegkilla said:
Jerle just jealous because aanima is more of a girl than he will ever be.
Two-hit juggling combo dis. Impressive.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
JerleMinara said:
Yes the point is that I was joking when I threw out all those things my conversation about trans men and "tranny" was. C"mon now, keep up.
Considering that this is the internet and all we have is you word that you were "joking", you"ll have to pardon the skepticism. You wouldn"t be the first person to say something, get criticized for it, and then reply with something like"I was just joking, but you"re dumb for not getting it"as a form of damage control.

Not to mention that you"ve said some truly ignorant crap in the past, so people can"t really rule out anything with you. You are after all the same person that hijacked Glaive"s thread and has repeatedly tried to twist definitions to your own ends. You being stupid and then trying to portray it as comedy while simultaneously trying to insult others in some vain attempt to wrest control of a discussion isn"t exactly new either.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Considering that this is the internet and all we have is you word that you were "joking", you"ll have to pardon the skepticism. You wouldn"t be the first person to say something, get criticized for it, and then reply with something like"I was just joking, but you"re dumb for not getting it"as a form of damage control.

Not to mention that you"ve said some truly ignorant crap in the past, so people can"t really rule out anything with you. You are after all the same person that hijacked Glaive"s thread and has repeatedly tried to twist definitions to your own ends. You being stupid and then trying to portray it as comedy while simultaneously trying to insult others in some vain attempt to wrest control of a discussion isn"t exactly new either.
That"s some remarkable revisionism. "hijacked Glaive"s thread"? "twist definitions to your own ends"?

Lmao, have we always been at war with East Asia or...

Btw if you would like I"m more than happy to source any definition I"ve used ever so feel free to compile a list. I"m gonna go do lunch and get some homework done. I"ll be happy to show you definitions on anything I"ve used when I get back, since I assume you"re referring to "misogyny" and a few other terms

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Jesus christ, Jerle get the FUCK out of this thread. Everyone else, stop responding about anything to do with tranny bullshit in this thread and head on over to Jerle"s own personal attention whoring thread where that kind of shit belongs.

This thread is serious business.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
blehh said:
See that"s your male privilege getting in the way. Late lunch is a tranny thing, you wouldn"t get it.
I always defined lunch as a meal eaten between like noon and 5 or 6pm (after which yuo"re falling into dinnerland).

Is that really an anomalous perspective?!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Gender, misogyny, good, nowlunch?

A meal eaten between 5 and 6 is dinner. There"s a reason restaurants will call that the dinner rush.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eomer said:
Jesus christ, Jerle get the FUCK out of this thread.Everyone else, stop responding about anything to do with tranny bullshit in this thread and head on over to Jerle"s own personal attention whoring thread where that kind of shit belongs.

This thread is serious business.
Let"s all adhere to this advice.

I didn"t who even know who the fuck Jerle was until he/she/it came in here and started shitting up our He Man Woman Hater"s Club. Never read the tranny thread and now that I know that thread is Jerle"s little safe place, I"m never fucking going there. Ever.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drinsic said:
I apologize for responding to him in this thread. I offer additional ex pictures.
All good, but in the last pic, you gotta bury her in some crazy remote location after you kill her. Rookie mistake, bro.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haast said:
All good, but in the last pic, you gotta bury her in some crazy remote location after you kill her. Rookie mistake, bro.
The twist is she was dead in all the pictures