Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenks said:
The twist is she was dead in all the pictures
HOLY SHIT, that was totally the Sixth Sense of posts: gotta see it a second time after you know the twist!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:
ok serious question - areolas. does size matter? what is the preferred size? can they be too small?
Nothing the size of pie plates, no gigantic blue veins, also...no teeth. Everything else is fine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like them really proportionate to the size of the breast. Tiny ones on larger tits look like someone grafted a man nipple onto it. Huge areolas completely throw everything off. I"m a superficial douche, though.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
ok serious question - areolas. does size matter? what is the preferred size? can they be too small?
Personally, the pancake ones are a bit of a turn off but I think this kinda falls into the "knees too sharp" category.

in re pics - not happening. what you will get though is the following - I ask this because it seems like every set of boobs I see the areola"s and theyre like so huge compared to mine. now I have weird as hell nipples that are hard like over 90% of the time (SUPER fucking annoying) so like maybe thats part of it but....yeah. I look at the pics drinsic posted and like a lot of you all post here and obviously I see my girlfriends topless and I"m like wtf. I"m a D and they"re probably not that much bigger than a half dollar.

its a question thats been nagging me for a while. I ask my husband but obviously he"s biased.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Etoille said:
further cementing my belief that my nipples are weird :x. no hair, ever.
Considering the square yardage that seems statistically impossible.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Soygen said:
I like them really proportionate to the size of the breast. Tiny ones on larger tits look like someone grafted a man nipple onto it. Huge areolas completely throw everything off. I"m a superficial douche, though.
Proportionate is definitely the best thing. However, I"d much rather have quarters on a pair of melons than dinner plates on mosquito bites.