Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Etoille said:
ok serious question - areolas. does size matter? what is the preferred size? can they be too small?
Yes, size matters. Smaller the better in my opinion, although I suppose if they get much less than 1/2" or so that might be a bit strange looking. I"d say for me perfect size would be somewhere around an inch in diameter.

In regards to the recently posted pics you mentioned, I"d say those are a bit on the larger size given the size of the breasts, but until you mentioned it I didn"t even notice it, I just thought "nice titties!".

I"d agree that it"s somewhat of a knees too sharp issue, it is way the fuck down the list of importance for most guys I would think. I do thoroughly enjoy sucking on titties, so maybe I"m a bit more concerned about them than others.

Soygen said:
I"m a superficial douche, though.
We are soulmates.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Drinsic said:
Proportionate is definitely the best thing. However, I"d much rather have quarters on a pair of melons than dinner plates on mosquito bites.
Agreed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also, Drinsic must be a cool dude. Not only are there five pictures of one naked lady, but the setting is also spectacular - Reservoir Dogs, Tool, Big Lebowski and a Guiness-branded flip flop.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aamina said:
That"s a shitty thing to say and wholly untrue. Because there"s no incentive for someone to pursue me and tell me they love me. Which this girl did.
This isn"t advice to you, you are beyond hope, but for anyone else reading the thread.

But when a girl asks you to fuck her. You do it. If you don"t have a condom, you fucked up. So you either risk std, or you break the relationship.

There is NO recovery from... "yes, I"d like to fuck you, but I think you are a dirty whore or trying to trick me into a marriage with kids, and I don"t have a condom on me, so hold on while I leave to go get one."

The girl has every right to feel humiliated and ashamed after you denied her in such a way. If I was her, I would have just pretended to fall asleep after you left, so that I wouldn"t have to deal with you any more. I know that empathy isn"t a highly valued commodity these days, but imagine a girl, probably been with an average of less than 1 guy per year, finally gets up enough social courage from years of conditioning that she needed to be a "good girl" (drinking to provide the excuse), only to have a guy not turned on after seeing her naked enough to want to have sex.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
There is NO recovery from... "yes, I"d like to fuck you, but I think you are a dirty whore or trying to trick me into a marriage with kids, and I don"t have a condom on me, so hold on while I leave to go get one."
Wow is that really how he worded things (i assume it"s paraphrased) jesus I was just taking a stab in the dark with the horrible person thing. lmao