Girls who broke your heart thread

Seths_foh

shitlord
Churchill said:
You"re the one crying.

Frankly, I"d settle for a fucking silhouette of this girl. No need for nudes. Just some kind of picture (blot out the eyes, whatever) where conclusions about her general level of attractive can be reached by a reasonable person.

She"s not a horse, right?

So prove it like you promised you would.
Ya I never cared if they were nudes, I also simply wanted to see her face & body to judge her level of attractiveness, and to help put into perspective the whole situation. It"s hard to judge the situation if we have no idea what she looks like.

You"re not reneging because of all the abuse you took for those fatties you posted are you? Or is it because the Ex still has your balls in a jar somewhere on her mantle which she admires with a smile while getting tag teamed over the sound of a roaring fire and an 8mm camera in the background?

I mean give her the giant one finger salute already and take a giant step towards getting your manhood back.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Agonizing said:
Aamina is quite possible the gayest/lamest guy I have ever seen
He"s not nearly in the same league as Galiuem or that Felchmonster that went to China for like 3 days and got kicked out.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
The nightmares from their lives will live forever in the shared unconscious mind, preying on the weak and unwary. Destroying the few precious strands of sanity left as Shelly"s vagina mutanta slips free of Fedor"s spoilers.

W

Wrathcaster

Silence said:
He"s not nearly in the same league as Galiuem or that Felchmonster that went to China for like 3 days and got kicked out.
You"re right, he"s not in the same league, not even in the same fucking species as those two. Galiem, retarded as he may be, at least had the balls to post for all the world to see the (literal) monsters he was banging and took in stride all the flak he took from it, time and time again. For a while he even continued to post here, despite all the abuse we could throw at him and multiple hall of shame/rickshaw posts. As awful as his decisionmaking is, I have much more respect for Galiem than Aamina at this point. Aamina made promises, did the absolutely idiotic banbet thing, and then when keg finally delivers he pulls this whole "I don"t need to post anything to prove I"m a man to you faggots." And "No deal, won"t post pics bc you guys are mean! I"M A MAN! A GROWN MAN RAWR!" And then goes on to insult all the people who were giving him advice when he was BAWWING his pathetic heart out. He was the one telling Keg to "man up" and then when his stupid conditions are met (minus the FoH stamp, but who the fuck cares at this point?) he backtracks on us and pulls this pussy shit on us.

Grobbee is another story, I have nothing but contempt for him and nothing Aamina can ever do will change that. That guy is human trash and Aamina at least has a sense of decency and legitimately wants to treat people in his life right. But I don"t consider Grobbee to be part of the human race so it"s not a valid comparison.

Regardless, you"re a spineless cunt Aamina. Rid us of your presence if you"re going to continue this "I don"t owe you guys a thing!" bullshit. We might have asked for pics, but we didn"t make you promise to deliver.

And didn"t you make a "screw you guys, I"m going home" post months ago? You couldn"t even stick to your guns on that. You came back for more punishment, so why should you be expected to be treated any differently this time?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Grobee didn"t get kicked out, they were there like a month and fucking hated it I thought. Ran back to the US

Galgor_foh

shitlord
Can"t speak for China. But a month ain"t long enough to even get a sense of the place. Shoulda just drank their way to cultural understanding. Worked for me.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Database shows that Ameya has changed back to her maiden name.

It was doomed since the cargo shorts and sandals wedding.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
At least aamina"s consistent. First he didn"t listen to advice about how to handle his marriage/relationship, and now he"s not listening to advice about how to to be perceived as something other than a whiny douchebag on the internet.

And remember guys, he doesn"t care about any of this!

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
This thread isn"t all about me, nor do I want it to be at all.
Stop posting. Every post you make completely discredits your assertions that you"re not a teenaged girl in a half-man"s body. You are an attention whore and, whether you will admit it or not, you are loving every ounce of attention you"re getting.