Girls who broke your heart thread

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
We just need to find the FoH member who was trolling him IRL, and get them to contact his ex-wife and get her to make an account on the board for epic lulz.

Terawlyn_foh

shitlord
Aamina.. I think you should give advice to Jerle. You could help him become a woman twice as fast with all the sandy vagina whining skills you possess.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
Life isn"t perfect, and it sure as shit doesn"t need any pictures on here doing any sort of potential damage to any sort of legal foray I make in the future. I guess we just don"t agree on what "being a man" is. Being happy in life is enough for me. Idiotic people who claim that if I post naked pictures, orany pictures at all, that will somehow "give" manliness...well, that makes no sense.
A silhouette of someone you know in a public place is going to cause legal problems?

You"re really stretching, huh?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
The memory of this board is so incredibly selective. OH POST SOMEONE YOU"RE BANGING. So I said I would, and then a bunch of you faggots, Kgeeilka included, said OH YOU MUST INCLUDE A STAMP OTHERWISE IT"S FAKE LOLOLOL which I did.
you challenged me to a "ban bet" you fucking retard. as ridiculously stupid as the whole premise was, i said sure under 2 conditions; she isn"t fucking gross and it"s stamped. you failed to meet the first condition. i never challenged you to a ban bet, i get too much enjoyment hearing about your pitiful life.

none of this has anything to do with me, and everything to do with the posters here who tried to help you get your shit together so your life wouldn"t fall into a downward spiral where you brag on the internet about having sex with 18 year old mentally disturbed humongous fat chicks at the restaurant you bus tables at.

so, the opposite of what actually happened.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Firewalker said:
We just need to find the FoH member who was trolling him IRL, and get them to contact his ex-wife and get her to make an account on the board for epic lulz.
yes indeed.

mysterious poster who has info on aanima, please PM me.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
you challenged me to a "ban bet" you fucking retard. as ridiculously stupid as the whole premise was, i said sure under 2 conditions; she isn"t fucking gross and it"s stamped. you failed to meet the first condition.
Bro, not to defend Aamina or anything, but once you"ve slayed Angelina Jolie, "fucking gross" isn"t really a quality you"re approved to measure any more.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
And then goes on to insult all the people who were giving him advice when he was BAWWING his pathetic heart out.
Basically this. If you ask for advice, get pretty good advice, then shit all over the people who gave said advice? You get what"s coming to you. I feel pretty comfortable saying this is one of the main reasons a lot of us don"t like this guy.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
They didn"t have proper visas for working in China and probably cultureshocked themselves back home.
I"ll never forget about how all the truly crazy shit about Grobbee came out after he got banned. I swear to God the husband of some housewife he was banging started to post on here at one point.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This was a while ago. The thread is so fucking long, but it"s well worth the read. A lot of crazy shit on there.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
I bet you"re a furry.
That"s not fair to Furries at all.
Firewalker said:
I can"t possibly disagree more.

People seem to forget that it"s all well and good to egg people on, and we all like teh dramaz, but it"s really easy with the RL stuff to go over the line. I suppose it"s one thing to find someone online and send them an email, but to segue to RL stalking/trolling and to drag people from RL into this, I dunno. And we"ve had people encouraged to go the extra mile in the past, only to have them vilified for it later. It"s something of a double standard, and we"re probably better off avoiding the RL trolling.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Erronius said:
That"s not fair to Furries at all.

I can"t possibly disagree more.

People seem to forget that it"s all well and good to egg people on, and we all like teh dramaz, but it"s really easy with the RL stuff to go over the line. I suppose it"s one thing to find someone online and send them an email, but to segue to RL stalking/trolling and to drag people from RL into this, I dunno. And we"ve had people encouraged to go the extra mile in the past, only to have them vilified for it later. It"s something of a double standard, and we"re probably better off avoiding the RL trolling.
aren"t you the one who posted sam"s sex offender status?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
aren"t you the one who posted sam"s sex offender status?
Seems like you are failing to grasp the difference between RL stalking and online shenanigans. I"m not surprised, everyone draws the line differently and it"s a definite grey area. No one needed to stalk Sam RL, especially given Sam"s own propensity to out himself and give out his personal information at every turn. Such as his actual name and phone number and asking people to call him (which did happen on a number of occasions). There is a number of differences between Sam and Aamina, to the point that any comparison is pretty ridiculous. Aamina, despite his failings, hasn"t posted his personal information for all to see, he hasn"t invited people to contact him, he hasn"t posted an online tally of the # of hookers that he has slept with, etc etc etc. Aamina seems to want, to desire, some RL privacy, so I don"t think there should be a problem with giving it to him. Sam by comparison made no secrets, had no qualms, and even seemed to revel in the pedophilia thing. Sam didn"t WANT any privacy, he wanted attention, and he got it. Now when Aamina plasters all of his personal information all over the web for years and years, I"ll reconsider my position.

I"d say that the Mippo RL nonsense was a closer parallel in that he was harassed RL, and regardless of how funny I thought the Craigslist ads were, I do have to admit that that was over the line.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Burnesto said:
That"s what I got out of all this.
Woah woah, don"t deface a community by lumping this weeping vagina attention whore in to it. At least when I whore I"m not a pussy about it.

Also there was no RL trolling, what he"s complaining about is people writing bad reviews on his book and fucking his budding writers career up.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Erronius said:
Seems like you are failing to grasp the difference between RL stalking and online shenanigans. I"m not surprised, everyone draws the line differently and it"s a definite grey area. No one needed to stalk Sam RL, especially given Sam"s own propensity to out himself and give out his personal information at every turn. Such as his actual name and phone number and asking people to call him (which did happen on a number of occasions). There is a number of differences between Sam and Aamina, to the point that any comparison is pretty ridiculous. Aamina, despite his failings, hasn"t posted his personal information for all to see, he hasn"t invited people to contact him, he hasn"t posted an online tally of the # of hookers that he has slept with, etc etc etc. Aamina seems to want, to desire, some RL privacy, so I don"t think there should be a problem with giving it to him. Sam by comparison made no secrets, had no qualms, and even seemed to revel in the pedophilia thing. Sam didn"t WANT any privacy, he wanted attention, and he got it. Now when Aamina plasters all of his personal information all over the web for years and years, I"ll reconsider my position.

I"d say that the Mippo RL nonsense was a closer parallel in that he was harassed RL, and regardless of how funny I thought the Craigslist ads were, I do have to admit that that was over the line.
nope, it"s the same thing, no matter how hard you try to rationalize it. get off your high horse.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
nope, it"s the same thing, no matter how hard you try to rationalize it. get off your high horse.
I"m sorry if you cannot understand the difference, maybe I gave you too much credit.

EDIT: for the critically thinking averse, saying that going after Aamina RL is "bad", or "worse" than keeping it wholly to the internet, does not mean that internet shenanigans are "ok" by and large. That"s an entirely different debate, and one not truly applicable to the one at hand, with Aamina getting stalked RL (if that is true).