Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
Additionally, some faggot from FoH bugged me (IRL no less)
What"s odd is I don"t seem to recall being made aware of this alleged IRL harassment. If you"re going to accuse a member of FoH of such a thing, I"d like to know who it is.

Thanks in advance.

W

Wrathcaster

Ravvenn said:
What"s odd is I don"t seem to recall being made aware of this alleged IRL harassment. If you"re going to accuse a member of FoH of such a thing, I"d like to know who it is.

Thanks in advance.
C"mon Ravv. You just know he"s going to blame Keg regardless of who it really was. He"s fucking chomping at the bit and I doubt he actually knows who the person IRL contacting him was on FoH, and at this point I wouldn"t trust him to be truthful with who it was even if he did know.

Oh and Aamina? Here"s your "screw you guys, I"m going home" post right here. Pretty sure you declare you"re going to stop posting. And then you didn"t.

Aamina said:
Fuck all of you. Seriously. Keg doesn"t think he moved a line? Whatever.

Fuck. You. Guys, I don"t owe you a damn thing. I haven"t asked for votes to get my band anywhere, to keep my oil job, or to get me into the next round of some stupid rigged show.

Tits or it didn"t happen? K then, whatever. This isn"t TGWBYHT anymore, it is douchebag central. I"m not saying I haven"t contributed but I am trying to just talk about what happens because I find it helpful to me. Then it"s nonstop trolling. I"m not a mod so I can"t delete things which are leading up to flagrant trolls.

It is no longer helpful to post because of it. I want to banbet people to get rid of the people constantly trolling. That"s stupid? Fine. I won"t do it, and I don"t need to post because it has ceased to be helpful, and I feel this isn"t a good thread anymore.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
It was all made up. I think that way, it"s easier. I"m made up, my marriage was made up, my children are made up, every picture I posted was someone else"s (including the FOHSS one), and the entire thing was fabrication. It"s a pretty solid conclusion.
Even if the pics did exist(I"m 99% certain they don"t), the biggest reason why you won"t post them is because we might make fun of "her majesty." Which, despite everything she"s done to you, I"m 100% sure you"d still take her back in a heartbeat.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Well with his wording, and then others repeating it, it came off like a FoH member (as in guild member) did it. Every single time someone here has had an issue with posters taking things too far/IRL, they"ve always contacted myself or another mod/admin. Some have just straight up name dropped/called them out on the forums.

I don"t know. I guess it just seems odd that once the fan was directed at the shit again, this threat/harassment is brought up for the first time. As much as he details things, I just think it seems weird that it wasn"t brought to the attention of the "staff" here or posted about immediately after it happened...whatever "it" is.

I"d like to know what even happened and who supposedly did it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
Well with his wording, and then others repeating it, it came off like a FoH member (as in guild member) did it. Every single time someone here has had an issue with posters taking things too far/IRL, they"ve always contacted myself or another mod/admin. Some have just straight up name dropped/called them out on the forums.

I don"t know. I guess it just seems odd that once the fan was directed at the shit again, this threat/harassment is brought up for the first time. As much as he details things, I just think it seems weird that it wasn"t brought to the attention of the "staff" here or posted about immediately after it happened...whatever "it" is.

fairly certain he"s talking about when i wrote a review for his novella on the amazon.com page. not sure what the hell he"s crying about, i gave it 5 stars and a glowing review.

btw, if anyone saved those screenshots, PM me.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ravvenn said:

Bro, it was probably someone who genuinely disliked his book giving him neg feedback or something.

No, wait... His book is perfect (like his wife was), so it has to have been someone from the forum harassing him.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
That"s not RL harassment. If that"s what he"s talking about then he needs to hit up "The Other" thread to get advice on completing the transition (which at this rate, he"s two tits shy from the finish line).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
That"s not RL harassment. If that"s what he"s talking about then he needs to hit up "The Other" thread to get advice on completing the transition (which at this rate, he"s two tits shy from the finish line).
ibskk:

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
I caught Quinloe staring into my window one night when I was pleasuring myself anally.
Quineloe"s nose always knows when Peg is coming to town. He gets dressed up and starts to strut until he sees the brown.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Aamina said:
I already talked to Tuco about it. No that"s not what I was referring to. You can check with him that I talked to him about it months ago.

Also, claiming someone can"t be happy is the gayest argument, bar none, that I have ever seen on this board. You justthinkyou"re happy? What are you, five? NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY

My date went well. We ended up fooling around in herin-house theatercomplete with over-stuffed chairs, surround sound in the walls, projector, mini-fridge, and popcorn maker.
Don"t give us this fool around nonsense. Did you fuck her or cuddlekiss her?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
They made pillow forts and pinkie swore to be best friends forever. He"s coming over this weekend to mow her lawn.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Whats with girls cheating these days? I don"t remember the last time I heard about a dude cheating on a chic. But I hear stories of cheating girls every day it seems.

Somehow the guys always come out looking bad to, wtf.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So, I decided to hop back on to POF cause shit, why not? I"ve been getting zero response, though. Not sure if we have many females on here, but if there are I"d be curious to hear what they have to say about bald guys. Yes yes, I"ve heard many times that most women don"t care. And I would agree with that when meeting people in person. Hell, chicks love rubbing my soft, fuzzy, perfectly round noggin.

But it seems to me that in a dating medium where basically all you have to go by is a few pictures of someone, that I"m at an extreme disadvantage due to my baldness despite being otherwise a decent looking guy.

From my perspective, when I"m trolling the site looking for girls to message, I"m not generally messaging ones that are anything but unequivocally hot (which may be part of my response problem, cough) because shit, why would I? There"s hundreds of them on here! So I can totally understand why a women receiving a message from a decent looking but bald guy would choose to ignore it. I"m not offended or anything.

Opinions?

edit: oh and I wasn"t using the divorce line or anything, just fairly short messages saying something to the effect of "hey, I see you like X and Y, I done Z before. Have you been to W?" Just short, friendly, and attempting to make it obvious that I did in fact read their profile.

Also, would someone please start serial killing chicks who post pics of their dogs? Jesus.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
umm, find a way to subtly mention that you"re rich as fuck in your profile and i"m sure you"ll do just fine.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Wear a hat.

Or, problem could be you"re trolling vapid, shallow chicks who think they can be ultra-selective.

Orrr, since you have disposable income, and if you"re concerned you can"t get chicks because you have a bald dome, look into your alternatives: transplants, Propecia, spray painting your noggin.

As far as Propecia goes, my granddad was put on a prostate medication that has the active ingredient in Propecia (finisteride or some such; yes, I know I"m butchering the spelling) in it. My granddad went from being bald as an eagle to having an almost full head of hair before he passed. It was nuts. You"re not supposed to get that kind of result, of course, but you may strike it rich and grow back a bunch of hair.