Girls who broke your heart thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Soygen said:
I think it"s still up for debate whether or not we could stomach Shelly"s pics.
Shhhshsh! Don"t you remember!? If you post her name three times, foler will appear with new Shelly noods.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
regarding buttholes
I"ve had my prostate massaged and it was the single greatest sexual feeling I"ve ever experienced. I came so hard I literally shook for about 20 minutes -- couldn"t walk, couldn"t talk, just fucking shook. To those that say that it"s homosexual to do that, I say expand your horizons and realize that your social conditioning is severely hampering your sex life. Wanting to participate in anal play does not make you gay; wanting to fuck dudes makes you gay (and there"s nothing wrong with that.)

As luck would have it, there is a way to stimulate the major nerve leading from the prostate gland, although the sensation is nowhere near as intense as direct stimulus. The nerve runs through the part between your scrotum and your anus (the taint, gooch, whatever you want to call it). The next time you"re whacking it, use two fingers and press downhardin this area. It may take a bit to find the nerve, but when you find it, trust me you will know, and it will make your orgasm significantly better.

Anyway, out of context, my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend asked me what I wanted to do. I told her I had no clue, so she looked at me and said, "steak and blowjobs it is." I am a lucky man.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Whyme said:
As luck would have it, there is a way to stimulate the major nerve leading from the prostate gland, although the sensation is nowhere near as intense as direct stimulus. The nerve runs through the part between your scrotum and your anus (the taint, gooch, whatever you want to call it). The next time you"re whacking it, use two fingers and press downhardin this area. It may take a bit to find the nerve, but when you find it, trust me you will know, and it will make your orgasm significantly better.
I had an ex that started doing that when we were first hooking up, it didnt really do anything for me so I kind of told her to knock it off, but I guess she wasnt pushing hard enough (now that you mention this).. but when shes doing it from the first time you hook up, you assume she knows what shes doing so who knows. she did ask if i wanted to be rimmed too, which we had just gotten back from a night of dancing.. so no.

She had her quirks, first time we had sex she wanted me to play with her butthole, so i ended up slowing teasing it until i got to my first knuckle on my index finger.. by then she had screamed an orgasm off and said it felt amazing.. the whole time saying oh that feels great go deeper etc

Woke up next day, said never do that again its gross.. chick was interesting, wouldnt pee in a bathroom without turning the faucet on so no one could hear her, she was night and day on alcohol.

She also would randomly break down when she was drunk and get in this "all guys are assholes" attitude about her, acting all independent and fuck you boyfriendish, then when the attitude would peak (i guess the buzz wears down) she"d break down crying saying all her ex"s left her and her dad did too.. and that I was just going to..

Some days I wonder can you really get a girl thats crazy in bed and not ALWAYS crazy in the head? jesus.

But yeah butthole.. this chick didnt like peeing infront of someone but she always begged for facials and loved cum on her, its things like that that make me laugh

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When I have sex, I hang a vice-grip from that nerve. Works like a charm.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Bahah, wtf? That sounds really confusing. How the hell did you even deal with that, or did you just adjust accordingly?

I guess you never got bored!

I"ve been around some moody guys and it makes me really uncomfortable if they randomly seem snippy, quiet, etc.. so much that I literally just get up and leave (I won"t say anything, I just leave). I don"t think I could ever be a lesbian, there"s no way I could handle a crazy bitch.

I"ve had my moments of being irrational and, well, a female. But holy crap, I"m a saint compared to that girl!

---------

On the gooch/nerve finding thing, she was probably testing the waters. I"ve done what it seems like you"re explaining she did, and I was totally seeing if he"d jump, squirm, or make a pleasant noise (or something) to encourage me to press harder or stop doing it. I ended up being afraid he"d pull my head up and ask what the fuck I was doing which would end up with me being mortified to throw a foul in the sack, so I just gave up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly can"t think of a girl doing something strange in bed that would make me upset. Unless she like, took a shit on me or started punching my balls.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Sutekh said:
I honestly can"t think of a girl doing something strange in bed that would make me upset. Unless she like, took a shit on me or started punching my balls.
This. Even with those things I might be upset but like, I would still finish.

Something stupid verbally though might get me out of there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lost said:
she"d break down crying saying all her ex"s left her and her dad did too.. and that I was just going to..
Ahh yes. Those self-fulfilling prophecies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have a desire to piss on a chick / be pissed upon a little.

That"s probably my weirdest thing. The wife is not down with it in the slightest.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Bahah, wtf? That sounds really confusing. How the hell did you even deal with that, or did you just adjust accordingly?

I guess you never got bored!

I"ve been around some moody guys and it makes me really uncomfortable if they randomly seem snippy, quiet, etc.. so much that I literally just get up and leave (I won"t say anything, I just leave). I don"t think I could ever be a lesbian, there"s no way I could handle a crazy bitch.

I"ve had my moments of being irrational and, well, a female. But holy crap, I"m a saint compared to that girl!
Ya she only lasted 2 months, it only happened when she would get super hammered, otherwise she was a real sweetheart.

I just cant date someone that hates me when they super drunk just because I have a penis, the last time she ended up screaming at me saying fuck you and punched me on the side of the neck then passed out and "didnt remember a thing." I was pretty nice to her, which in the end I guess was a downfall but I wanted to prove to her I wasnt some asshole like her last boyfriend, but I learned that wasnt the point really.

/eject.

It was the craziest thing, because after my past and reading things here about girls crazy in bed are crazy in the head, and its the type of girls you go after that keeps ending you up like this..so I say I need to stop going after chicks with tattoos, piercings, dress slutty and seem crazy. I know its not that white and black, but it seemed like a good start considering my last ex had hood piercing, nipples and all that jazz.

This chick was total opposite of the girls I go for, this chick dressed conservative, was extremely polite and smart in class.. she was always kind of shy when I"d come onto her and all that.. then she turns out to be the most verbally abusive/craziest case ever, and first girl to ever hit me with force. She hit me because she asked me to pull over on the interstate at 3 am in orlando and leave her.. I mean she couldnt even walk straight, no way.

Makes me think of the scarlet letter girl from Tomcats movie, the librarian.. they are very similar haha

And I didnt say word for word knock it off, we were actually talking about it over the phone one day and I said it really didnt do much for me and she didnt need to waste a free hand doing it when it could be used elsewhere :p she wasnt offended, she gave mean head and wanted sex 4x a day.. I couldnt complain with that aspect. I had to bring it up though, it was just kind of oen of those thigns when you"re hooking up with someone and they keep doing it and it has absolutely no value to you getting off, but its so awkward that it distracts you from getting off cause you"re thinking wtf is going on that feels weird.

Thats not a situation I"d ever get adjusted to though, the last time she got super drunk and "hated all men" she embarassed me infront of a huge group of friends and I tried to pull her aside to say whats up, and she openly starts yelling at me about it infront of everyone, that shit boils me over and just no recovery from that..

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Maybe not angry, but Lost said he totally told her to knock it off. I"d feel pretty stupid if I were (mildly) scolded in bed.
That"s how you initiate ze buttsex with your special lady.

Wiggle your dick around her butt and (half jokingly) say "I"m gonna put this in your ass". At this exact moment in time, reality is split into parallel universes. One universe where your lady scolds you for even thinking about it, and the other where you begin your anal sex adventures.

PS: One of these universes will have earth by destroyed December 2012, and the other has all our favorite female celebrities release hardcore sex tapes on a regular basis.

Dis

Confirmed Male
a_skeleton_03 said:
I have a desire to piss on a chick / be pissed upon a little.

That"s probably my weirdest thing. The wife is not down with it in the slightest.
Everyone maybe ignoring this comment, but seriously...

wat

W

Wrathcaster

Ravvenn said:
Have you had a lot of bad partners or something? I"ve had plenty of damn near paralyzing orgasms (where we ((women)) also experience the dreadful post-sex pissing sideways; and in our case, happens to be on our thigh ) from various techniques (whether they were my partners or my own). Sure, there"s a couple things that will trump the rest, but it has never impacted my ability to thoroughly enjoy sex when I"m having it.

I think you"re being a little dramatic about it, to be honest.
I"ve actually had a lot of true pros, but with some horrible/conservative amateurs thrown in between. It"s the contrast that kills it. Once I"ve been with a total nympho who"s down for whatever/deepthroats like a champ/whatever special skills (or all of the above) they possess, even going back to your average girl with run-of-the mill sexual experience is just a total downer.

I also tend to stay in relationships for several years at a time, then have a brief period of whatev and back to long ass relationships, and the chicks I stick with are always the ones with skillz. It just makes the in betweens that aren"t stellar or comparatively very attractive that less enjoyable.

Imagine having gourmet food, or a combination of your favorite foods, made by someone who"s a very talented cook/chef every day for years, then suddenly getting cut off from that awesomeness and going back down to the same old average stuff you ate before (or even worse) to mass produced off the shelf processed food. Is it really that horrible to eat, puke inducing? Probably not. Can you eventually get used to it? Sure. But will you ever be truly happy with what you"re now forced to consume, and enjoy it as much as what you had before? Absolutely not.

Yes, dramatic. But I"d rather not dampen the impact of even above average, albeit more traditional, sex if by some chance a fucking finger in the ass just happens to be the height of sexual experience. I"ll keep pretending my brand of delicious is gourmet, thanks.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
Imagine having gourmet food, or a combination of your favorite foods, made by someone who"s a very talented cook/chef every day for years, then suddenly getting cut off from that awesomeness and going back down to the same old average stuff you ate before (or even worse) to mass produced off the shelf processed food. Is it really that horrible to eat, puke inducing? Probably not. Can you eventually get used to it? Sure. But will you ever be truly happy with what you"re now forced to consume, and enjoy it as much as what you had before? Absolutely not.
I don"t pass on super-nice dinners under the fear it"s going to ruin the average dinner I eat night in and night out. "Nope, no lobster for me, I don"t want it to ruin the opinion I have of Kraft mac n" cheese." Sounds like you are rationalizing your inability to get over the taboo of it imo.