Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
lost said:
Some days I wonder can you really get a girl thats crazy in bed and not ALWAYS crazy in the head? jesus.

But yeah butthole.. this chick didnt like peeing infront of someone but she always begged for facials and loved cum on her, its things like that that make me laugh
Increase the fat percentage and you can lower the level of crazy as well. It"s a sacrifice but one that many are willing to take for good sex and a chill chick.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
lost said:
I couldnt complain with that aspect. I had to bring it up though, it was just kind of oen of those thigns when you"re hooking up with someone and they keep doing it and it has absolutely no value to you getting off, but its so awkward that it distracts you from getting off cause you"re thinking wtf is going on that feels weird.
You just described how every chick feels when every dude tries to do anal 50 times with her and she isn"t into lol. Keep it up guys, she"ll crack some day!

Harfle_foh

shitlord
Getting your asshole licked is about the best damn thing there is on earth. We used to talk about it so much while deployed. When we came back to the states after our 30 days of leave. We would have married Marines thanking us because of this wonderful bit of life they missed out on.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I shit from my asshole. It"s a pretty good feeling. I highly recommend it to everyone.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
do you guys think this is a tranny? found her/him/it on pof, sent a message saying "are you a tranny?" and it responded "YES!!! how did you know!?" but i"m not sure if they"re trollin or what...

also says 5"9" height

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
hmm... too bad jerle ran away he could give me some tips on how to bag this one err i mean what

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Left pic not so much. But if I saw just the right pic?

That"s beyond tranny. That looks like a dude that played in a glam band.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
hmm... too bad jerle ran away he could give me some tips on how to bag this one err i mean what
Go for it Keg, I would venture to guess you wil get the best blow job of your life.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
dunno man, i"ve gotten blowies from fat chicks before.
I actually laughed out loud, and even snorted a bit. The snort was especially funny because it too made me think of fat chicks.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
What are your guys thoughts on prego chics or brand new mothers?

I"m guessing stay the fuck away but any insights? Horror stories?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Maybe these tranny bro-hunters work together and share potential targets with one another.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Grumpus said:

Preggo chicks are awesome. I don"t know but they just are.

You would think they would be all reserved and protective but for some reason they aren"t.

Brand new mothers on the other hand. No horror stories other than when they stop breastfeeding they can get rancid milk in their tit. It can form a lump that gets all hot to the touch. They can get a bruise look on their tit.

GIS Mastitis

I couldn"t look my wife in the eye as she was going through this. It doesn"t happen to all of them. For us it was because our first kid died at childbirth and the twins we had a year later were born 3 months early so didn"t come home from the hospital for 3 months and so she couldn"t breastfeed either time.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:

My buddy always sad the good thing about single moms is that you know they put out.

I personally always stayed away from single moms when I was younger and dating, reason being I was no where near ready to be a Dad. Now that I am 35 and have kids, if anything where to happen to my wife and I was actually dating again I would be open to single moms.

It just depends on where you are at in life, because Even though you might go in to it thinking you are just going to get laid ... what if you fall in love? Are you ready to be a Dad?

Regarding prego girls ... if you personally find them attractive then go for it! You can"t get them prego again!