Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_03 said:
Preggo chicks are awesome. I don"t know but they just are.

You would think they would be all reserved and protective but for some reason they aren"t.
Are you talking sex wise? Cause i"m talking dating a single mom to be.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
can you expand on this one?
i"ve gotten my dick sucked by fat chicks before.

they generally go all out because they"re fat and have nothing else going for them.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
New moms are fine, just don"t get too attached because they are almost certainly looking for a gravy train of some sort.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
can you expand on this one?
Ser Kegkilla said:
i"ve gotten my dick sucked by fat chicks before.

they generally go all out because they"re fat and have nothing else going for them.
I think Trex was concerned she might have blown you in the past.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn"t go looking for prego girls, its not like a fetish I have or anything.

However my sister and her boss have a girl working for them (also happens to be my sisters best friends sister) and she was dating some douche who split on her when she got knocked up.

My sis and her boss (who is also a good friend of mine) both seem to think this girl is the tits and that we should hook up.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
I wouldn"t go looking for prego girls, its not like a fetish I have or anything.

However my sister and her boss have a girl working for them (also happens to be my sisters best friends sister) and she was dating some douche who split on her when she got knocked up.

My sis and her boss (who is also a good friend of mine) both seem to think this girl is the tits and that we should hook up.
Again, are you ready to be a dad? I mean insta dad!

No, feeling out period ...like traveling or living together before kids.

No, honeymoon period where you fuck whenever and where ever ...

Kids are awesome but they are huge huge commitment, if you care to be a good parent. Also, hard enough to break up with someone, breaking up with someone and their kid would be even tougher.

P.S. Not trying to talk you out of it because maybe she is the perfect girl for you, just sayin you need to ask yourself these tough questions.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:

no.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sounds like your protector instincts are kicking in. That could be a bad thing.

Just because she had a douche walk out on her should mean absolutely nothing to you. You need to like her for her or you will quickly resent her and her kid.

Dating a pregnant chick is fine but in my opinion don"t you dare marry her until she pops that kid out and you see what kind of parent she ends up being. You cant figure that out in the previous hormone filled nine months.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_03 said:
Sounds like your protector instincts are kicking in. That could be a bad thing.

Just because she had a douche walk out on her should mean absolutely nothing to you. You need to like her for her or you will quickly resent her and her kid.

Dating a pregnant chick is fine but in my opinion don"t you dare marry her until she pops that kid out and you see what kind of parent she ends up being. You cant figure that out in the previous hormone filled nine months.
Yeah I get all that. I actually don"t even live in her town right now.

I am most likely moving there this summer though and that"s kinda what started the whole thing.

I"m letting this shit take its own course. I"m not making trips up there to meet her or some stupid thing.

Just more curious about some experiences with this kind of stuff.

Grumpus said:
Yeah I get all that. I actually don"t even live in her town right now.

I am most likely moving there this summer though and that"s kinda what started the whole thing.

I"m letting this shit take its own course. I"m not making trips up there to meet her or some stupid thing.

Just more curious about some experiences with this kind of stuff.
Ser Kegkilla said:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:
Yeah that"s what I was thinking.
take her out on a date, show her a good time, then at the end of the date ask her if she"s willing to "start fresh."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4agobzbA-jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
take her out on a date, show her a good time, then at the end of the date ask her if she"s willing to "start fresh."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4agobzbA-jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lol shut your butt!

(one of the best comedies of all time)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:
Lol shut your butt!

(one of the best comedies of all time)
yep

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jG4viDhSLIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grumpus said:

In other words, they think you"re a giant pussy, willing to roll over and would love to raise someone else"s kid while the father gets to continue going out, partying, and making more baby mommas while you stay at home reading bedtime stories.

Reality check, your sister and her boss don"t respect you.

If they tried to set you up with the chick because she was awesome, they would have hidden the fact that she was a mom from you until like, the day before you met her or something. Instead, they think that you can"t do any better on your own. I"m not saying it"s true, I"m just saying, that"s what those 2 women think of you, that"s how women operate.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Grumpus said:

/backhand

What the fuck are you thinking, lad?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Antarius said:
In other words, they think you"re a giant pussy, willing to roll over and would love to raise someone else"s kid while the father gets to continue going out, partying, and making more baby mommas while you stay at home reading bedtime stories.

Reality check, your sister and her boss don"t respect you.

If they tried to set you up with the chick because she was awesome, they would have hidden the fact that she was a mom from you until like, the day before you met her or something. Instead, they think that you can"t do any better on your own. I"m not saying it"s true, I"m just saying, that"s what those 2 women think of you, that"s how women operate.
Not sure what to say to this other than your way off. But thanks for that angle.

I"m pretty sure they are gunning for it since she is apparently my type and that I like/am good with kids (I teach little kids and babysit my little cousins often)

That and the setup since I don"t have a ton of free time to search on my own because of teaching said kids and other things.

/backhand

What the fuck are you thinking, lad?
Nothing other then, hey lets get this thread back on track by asking about a relationship situation. I"m not kissing people foreheads here.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Grumpus said:
What are your guys thoughts on prego chics or brand new mothers?

I"m guessing stay the fuck away but any insights? Horror stories?
If you are 20-30 stay the fucking hell away from a single mom.

They will try and get pregnant again just so you have to deal with their other kids. The baby"s daddy will obviously be a total fuck since they aren"t together anymore, and will tell his kids how much he doesn"t like "mommy"s boyfriend."

I had this shit happen to me. Got a single mom with 2 kids pregnant. She had a miscarriage.

...and I ran so fucking fast you have no idea.

Don"t do that shit.

they would have hidden the fact that she was a mom
The chick I was seeing did exactly that. Hide being a mom until I wanted to spend the night with her. Then I was too fucking stupid to run for the hills then.