Girls who broke your heart thread

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I find it very difficult to pee with an erection. Also, is it possible to do a flaccid entry into an anus?

Been reading some interesting literature...

Multi Orgasmic Man
She Comes First

But still misses a ton of stuff.

To everyone thats really busy... how do you find time to date? I find enough time to pickup, but not enough time for a relationship...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Burnesto said:
I foresee HIV in your future.
How do you know it wasn"t a monogamous relationship? It"s not like I"m on barebackrt.com or any of those hookup sites. It was just a one time thing (so far!).

Besides, don"t you cum up a chick"s vajayjay or ass?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Was it that older guy you"ve been with for like..ever? I wish you"d realize you"re way out of his league. I don"t think he"s pretty enough. If you"re going to date older men, you should aim high. You should date me, actually. If I could have kids, our babies would be so fucking pretty. I would most certainly be honored to pee on you, too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ravvenn said:
Was it that older guy you"ve been with for like..ever? I wish you"d realize you"re way out of his league. I don"t think he"s pretty enough. If you"re going to date older men, you should aim high. You should date me, actually. If I could have kids, our babies would be so fucking pretty. I would most certainly be honored to pee on you, too.
If we"re gonna have sex, I"m gonna have to do you in the pooper. There will be rimming involved. You down?

Would you be down for a threeway with another guy? :p

edit: Guy I"m dating is totally hot. I would totally try and get him to fuck yer poosae and me you up the butt. Or vice versa. Or maybe you have a strapon. :O He"s got a nice sized rock hard cock.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know... It actually feels better in the front most of the time. If you"re with a woman, why would you want the same ole back side.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
I think that this was the worst part of seeing a single mother to be honest, at least for me. Especially in a long term relationship. It"s hard enough for two parents to raise a child, even harder for a single mother. Most of the kids I"ve seen raised by single mothers played them like a harp and made out like bandits, had no discipline, and totally got away with tons of shit. So I"d be dating someone who would be pulling her hair out trying to raise kids on her own, but I wouldn"t be able to help whatsoever because those women seemingly didn"t want to depend on a mans help, to the point of seething about it. The kids, who already manipulate their mother, realize that new boyfriend #7 isn"t any different than the prior 6, and than they will always be able to play off their mother for what they want.

I had my heart broken pretty badly years ago by a single mother, when we had dated for over a year and she was only willing to keep dating for the foreseeable future. She had been married once before, and swore that she would never get married again. I saw her long enough that the kid were calling me daddy, but she would talk as if we were simply friends with benefits. It bothered me, but she would say that the kids weren"t my concern. My buddies thought I was living the dream (attractive MILF, no strings attached, no threat of marriage) but I always felt the opposite. Why would I want to keep seeing someone whose children were becoming more and more attached, but the mother was unwilling to take it beyond casual sex?

In the end we broke up partially over the children. And this woman, who had told me many times that she wasn"t looking for a husband, had her boss move in with her 2 weeks after we split. And then it hit me: she wasn"t looking to make me into a husband, because I didn"t own 3 businesses and wasn"t wealthy. I was just there to keep the bed warm until she could find someone to leech off of. Just another dick to put inside of her until she could find one that was attached to a lot of money, 2 houses, multiple cars, etc. I think that"s what made me anti-marriage and somewhat anti-family. Why do I want to bust my ass just to be taken advantage of? Just to be a meal ticket in a society where divorce rates are as high as they are? So I can work myself into an early grave and help raise the kids, so I can be divorced once they move out for college? Fuck that.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vW95YIpC6Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kyp_foh

shitlord
the name of the thread is "Girls who Broke your Heart"

not "Fags who Pissed up your Ass"

there is a thread for that already.

vom.com

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Kyp said:
the name of the thread is "Girls who Broke your Heart"

not "Fags who Pissed up your Ass"

there is a thread for that already.

vom.com
cool story bro. don"t be jealous.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Grumpus said:
What are your guys thoughts on prego chics or brand new mothers?

I"m guessing stay the fuck away but any insights? Horror stories?
I would not do it. We had a pretty long discussion in this thread about the same thing almost a year ago I believe.

Kuriin said:
I"ve pissed up a guy"s ass after filling him with my jizz. It is...like, the best feeling in the world.
Jesus christ dude, don"t stir up Jerle and get him in here telling war stories too...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I mean I"m all for respecting your orientation but I really don"t need to know the gritty details

W

Wrathcaster

In other news, I banged a catholic chick with a rubber I found in France that had a picture of the pope on the wrapper and read "The Pope Says No"

She didn"t see it until after the deed was done. I lol"d