Girls who broke your heart thread

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
The french speak the language of love though, so just whip out your cock and be all like "que pasa senorata?" and see if she says si or oui!

Seriously though, it sounds like a plot to drug you and steal your organs for sale on the black market.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Keg.

Just go for it bro, It"s not like you have to be told not to become emotionally attached or anything. Where"s the harm in dating a bitch even if she be crazy. You"re just dating a bitch. If she turns out to be sane and cool, then everything worked out well, if not stop seeing her and go fuck someone else. I"m about to revoke your Alpha card you little bitch.

chu_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
He digs the french girl, so more power to him. But imagine he goes and she isn"t interested, or is ambiguous. Cue him spending the entire time trying to hang out with her thinking that maybe she"s interested, and ends up not going out to bang Swedish tourists because A) it might ruin his "chances" with the french chick (whatever those may be lol) and B) he"s spending the entire time hanging with her in the hope that she invited him to Jamaica for a hookup.

I don"t know about you, but I wouldn"t take out a loan to fly to Jamaica to puppydog some french chick unless I had a pretty good idea that there was going to be a hookup of sorts. And as for going to Jamaica to "hookup" with random tourists, he can do that at ANYTIME, especially without having chicks he knows hanging around making it uncomfortable.

Wrathcaster: it sounds like you are being passive. If you want to know if you have a chance, you are (in my opinion) going to have to push the issue and be assertive. I mean...TALK to the chick. And I know, I know, your French isn"t all that (neither is mine) but surely she speaks some English, right?

Not to be a downer but I wonder if she is interested in you as a hookup, or as a friend. I"d def figure that out before anything else.
Ironically, banging swedish tourists is probably the best way to get her attention.

W

Wrathcaster

Erronius said:
He digs the french girl, so more power to him. But imagine he goes and she isn"t interested, or is ambiguous. Cue him spending the entire time trying to hang out with her thinking that maybe she"s interested, and ends up not going out to bang Swedish tourists because A) it might ruin his "chances" with the french chick (whatever those may be lol) and B) he"s spending the entire time hanging with her in the hope that she invited him to Jamaica for a hookup.

I don"t know about you, but I wouldn"t take out a loan to fly to Jamaica to puppydog some french chick unless I had a pretty good idea that there was going to be a hookup of sorts. And as for going to Jamaica to "hookup" with random tourists, he can do that at ANYTIME, especially without having chicks he knows hanging around making it uncomfortable.

Wrathcaster: it sounds like you are being passive. If you want to know if you have a chance, you are (in my opinion) going to have to push the issue and be assertive. I mean...TALK to the chick. And I know, I know, your French isn"t all that (neither is mine) but surely she speaks some English, right?

Not to be a downer but I wonder if she is interested in you as a hookup, or as a friend. I"d def figure that out before anything else.
I"d considered catching a flight the next day but I still run into the $$ aspect of it, and don"t know yet if I could even get off of work to do it. I haven"t even started my first day yet, won"t for another week, and spring break is two weeks into March. Basically, this means I"d be immediately asking for time off from a job I just started, and expecting them to give it to me after I"d worked there a couple weeks. Probably not going to happen and I need the cash to you know, live.

Not taking out any more loans, that"s a no go. Law school"s got me in enough debt already and I"d prefer not to add to it for a vacation on the chance that I"d get laid. It"s not that important to me. Best bet now is selling some odd stuff I"ve got laying around, vintage guitar (anyone wants a "75 strat, lemme know), guns, bikes, etc. I was going to sell the stuff anyway, so it"s not really going out of my way.

That said, I"d love to go to Jamaica just to go, regardless of whether I was getting laid. Getting laid would just put a cherry on top (lol).

Erronius is right though, I have been really passive with this one. Honestly, I hadn"t even given thought to banging her b/c I knew she was dating someone and assumed she was just being friendly because I spoke some French, we were working together on a class project, and we smoked together in between classes. The Jamaica thing was the first moment of realizing that she might be interested.

It also put in my head that it"d be a great opportunity to majorly dick over a guy I hate. I know that sounds lame and more than a little petty, but he"s a huge cunt, talks huge amounts of shit about me to people I don"t even know, and is actively trying to ruin my reputation here telling people I fuck hookers and am a drug addict.

Also, I"m banging someone else right now already. A random I picked up off online dating site. Pretty attractive too. Not dating, I explained to the chick that I"m not interested in anything beyond banging, and she"s cool with that. Regardless, when I"m already getting laid with regularity, it gives me less incentive to find hookups. Not that I wouldn"t gladly invade frenchie"s motherland, I"m just not so hard up for ass that I"ll fail a class, lose my job, or bankrupt myself to get it.

Finally, it"s not like this is my only chance, just my most interesting opportunity. She"s coming over this weekend to "collaborate" so I"ll make my move then. She loves Americanized horribly unhealthy food, specifically cheeseburgers and I can grill up a mean burger, so I"m just going to serve up some nice, delicious cholesterol then see to following it up with my flavor of dessert.

Will update when updates are warranted.. If tits are obtained, will provide pics. This thread needs more international nudity.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Hooby said:

Done with questions til later in the evening.

And no jail intake I"m not gonna go plastering her info up here.
Yeah, so I enjoyed your entertaining story, but I have no reason to believe it"s true. You could easily just be super upset at a girl and trying to feel better by calling her a heroine whore on the internet. Much like all aychamo"s dead girlfriends.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I think keg is more worried she"s too good for him than whether or not she"s crazy.

Or is it that she seems so respectable and you"re worried you"ll corrupt her?

It"s gotta be one of the two, because crazy alone is not at all sufficient.

Zehn - Vhex said:
You wouldn"t know anything about making shit up would you Dabamf.
Whether hot OR cold, you can"t call your own burns.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Wrathcaster said:
I"d considered catching a flight the next day but I still run into the $$ aspect of it, and don"t know yet if I could even get off of work to do it.
Just ask her to come over a night or two before she leaves and fuck her then. If she"s at all interested in doing you, she"ll do it then.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think he needs to say "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" since she seems to only speak french, that"ll figure things out right quick

fuck ya though, i would figure it out before even going to jamaica, if i was looking forward to hooking up with her in jamaica. no regrets

rinthea_foh

shitlord
I was seeing a girl for a few weeks, but she broke it off after she instigated a "where is this relationship going" conversation and I kinda putzed around a "nowhere" answer.
This was a couple of months ago. (I still have a scar on my arm from where she scratched me) and I hadn"t really seen her since.

Anyways fast forward until a couple of weeks ago. I"d been away for a few weeks and had just got home and was tired as hell, when she calls me up and wants to meet out. I tell her I"m tired as hell (which is true) and going to bed.

I wake up the next day and I have 40!, yes 40 messages on my phone. The messages alternate between wanting to see me and I"m the biggest shit head in the world.

Numerous classics such as

"I hate you, Come around now, but don"t talk."

a number of ones similar to

"Don"t hate me because I"m prettier than you"

I mean really? Is that supposed to insult a guy. I"d be more insulted if she called me pretty lol.

Anyways I"m going with > 40 messages a day = crazy, stay away.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wrathcaster said:
I"d considered catching a flight the next day but I still run into the $$ aspect of it, and don"t know yet if I could even get off of work to do it. I haven"t even started my first day yet, won"t for another week, and spring break is two weeks into March. Basically, this means I"d be immediately asking for time off from a job I just started, and expecting them to give it to me after I"d worked there a couple weeks. Probably not going to happen and I need the cash to you know, live.

Not taking out any more loans, that"s a no go. Law school"s got me in enough debt already and I"d prefer not to add to it for a vacation on the chance that I"d get laid. It"s not that important to me. Best bet now is selling some odd stuff I"ve got laying around, vintage guitar (anyone wants a "75 strat, lemme know), guns, bikes, etc. I was going to sell the stuff anyway, so it"s not really going out of my way.

That said, I"d love to go to Jamaica just to go, regardless of whether I was getting laid. Getting laid would just put a cherry on top (lol).

Erronius is right though, I have been really passive with this one. Honestly, I hadn"t even given thought to banging her b/c I knew she was dating someone and assumed she was just being friendly because I spoke some French, we were working together on a class project, and we smoked together in between classes. The Jamaica thing was the first moment of realizing that she might be interested.

It also put in my head that it"d be a great opportunity to majorly dick over a guy I hate. I know that sounds lame and more than a little petty, but he"s a huge cunt, talks huge amounts of shit about me to people I don"t even know, and is actively trying to ruin my reputation here telling people I fuck hookers and am a drug addict.

Also, I"m banging someone else right now already. A random I picked up off online dating site. Pretty attractive too. Not dating, I explained to the chick that I"m not interested in anything beyond banging, and she"s cool with that. Regardless, when I"m already getting laid with regularity, it gives me less incentive to find hookups. Not that I wouldn"t gladly invade frenchie"s motherland, I"m just not so hard up for ass that I"ll fail a class, lose my job, or bankrupt myself to get it.

Finally, it"s not like this is my only chance, just my most interesting opportunity. She"s coming over this weekend to "collaborate" so I"ll make my move then. She loves Americanized horribly unhealthy food, specifically cheeseburgers and I can grill up a mean burger, so I"m just going to serve up some nice, delicious cholesterol then see to following it up with my flavor of dessert.

Will update when updates are warranted.. If tits are obtained, will provide pics. This thread needs more international nudity.
Ask yourself this: when you"re lying on your death bed, what is gonna make a better memory? Getting all the groundwork for your boring ass career laid out just right, or having a threesome with two hot french chicks in jamaica for spring break?

Aim high man.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Crazy ones are the best sex Rinthea. Hit it a few times then when she says your daiting again say Hell no and break it off. Wait a couple weeks and repeat.

Wrathcaster said:
Wait, you aren"t from the same town as Hooby are you?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
rinthea said:
I was seeing a girl for a few weeks, but she broke it off after she instigated a "where is this relationship going" conversation and I kinda putzed around a "nowhere" answer.
This was a couple of months ago. (I still have a scar on my arm from where she scratched me) and I hadn"t really seen her since.

Anyways fast forward until a couple of weeks ago. I"d been away for a few weeks and had just got home and was tired as hell, when she calls me up and wants to meet out. I tell her I"m tired as hell (which is true) and going to bed.

I wake up the next day and I have 40!, yes 40 messages on my phone. The messages alternate between wanting to see me and I"m the biggest shit head in the world.

Numerous classics such as

"I hate you, Come around now, but don"t talk."

a number of ones similar to

"Don"t hate me because I"m prettier than you"

I mean really? Is that supposed to insult a guy. I"d be more insulted if she called me pretty lol.

Anyways I"m going with > 40 messages a day = crazy, stay away.
You can definitely go the fuckbuddy route. I just wouldn"t fall alseep around her. The voices in her head may tell her your penis is plotting on her, then they"ll be searching the fields around her shitty apartment for it. Sad panda. =(

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Where the fuck are you guys meeting these women? I"ve known some flighty birds in my day, but some of these stories are downright nuts.

Silver Knight of the Realm
gavinrad said:
Ask yourself this: when you"re lying on your death bed, what is gonna make a better memory? Getting all the groundwork for your boring ass career laid out just right, or having a threesome with two hot french chicks in jamaica for spring break?

Aim high man.
This.

Wait, "high" is doing the right thing and not being a dumbass for some throwaway french pussy, right?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
gavinrad said:

Aim high man.
Ive never read such a retardedly funny statement .