Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
she definitely likes me a lot and has made it pretty clear already, which i find a little weird since i"m not really sure what she likes about me other than i"m a good looking white guy (she told me she"s only attracted to tall white guys). she goes to a very good but very small school which seems to be the beta male capital of world. she also has a full ride and almost a 4.0 which is ridiculous since she learned English at age 14 (21 now) so she"s obviously incredibly smart. works a lot to support herself too doing various jobs on campus. also essentially acts as a mother to her little brother. really a great person all around, honestly kind of makes me feel like a piece of shit.
You may feel like a piece of shit now, but wait until her mother gets a hold of you. Like I said, don"t waste your time.

Grumpus said:
Middle eastern girls maids can cook like crazy.
Fixed.

Trexmussen said:
remind me why she was on PoF, again?
That"s where they find their Placeholders.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Saw this pic of Xerxes on FB, figured I"d share since she"s looking pretty damn good.
Post the whole pic, her friend looks like she"s packing some serious sweater meat too.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Phoenix said:
Why you hatin on middle easterns?
Because I haven"t met but two Persian women who weren"t evil, and those two women we"re halfsies. If he"s just out to get his dick wet, I guess that"s a different story. But if he"s looking for someone to have a relationship with, once again, he"s wasting his time.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
Post the whole pic, her friend looks like she"s packing some serious sweater meat too.
That was the whole pic, she cropped it before posting I guess. The friend"s pretty good looking as well, although she"s got the stereotypical blonde barbie kind of look going on.

Ravvenn said:
Because I haven"t met but two Persian women who weren"t evil, and those two women we"re halfsies. If he"s just out to get his dick wet, I guess that"s a different story. But if he"s looking for someone to have a relationship with, once again, he"s wasting his time.
Xerxes was born and raised here, so I don"t know if that plays in to things differently than being born and raised over there, but I think you"re being a bit quick to judge. She"s definitely a princess, but not evil at all. No reason for Keg to not to give it a shot just because of her background.

Although her breaking down and bawling about her daddy on the second date is a pretty huge warning sign that she"s unstable and/or the family could be a big problem down the road.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
remind me why she was on PoF, again?
she"s attracted to strong, masculine men (makes sense with her upbringing in middle eastern culture) and she"s at a small liberal arts school where such guys are few and far between. sounded weird to me at first but i went to her dining hall on campus and immediately understood what she was saying. there wasn"t one person that i looked at and could be certain they weren"t gay or some sort of european.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tuco said:
Keg I"d proceed with caution. Too many unknowns to know if she"s crazy or not. Keep your hands up and chin tucked but don"t throw in the towel yet bro.
Sutekh said:
Keg.

Just go for it bro, It"s not like you have to be told not to become emotionally attached or anything. Where"s the harm in dating a bitch even if she be crazy. You"re just dating a bitch. If she turns out to be sane and cool, then everything worked out well, if not stop seeing her and go fuck someone else. I"m about to revoke your Alpha card you little bitch.
pretty much what how i"m operating right now, on a "why the fuck not?" sort of basis.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
You may feel like a piece of shit now, but wait until her mother gets a hold of you. Like I said, don"t waste your time.
i don"t think she"s as conforming to traditional middle eastern stereotypes as you may be thinking.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m not! Christ, her picture came up on FB this morning and Keg was talking about his own Persian princess, so I figured it was relevant to our interests. She came to my christmas party, but otherwise that"s pretty much the only interaction I"ve had with her over the past 6 months.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so last night she texts me at like freakin midnight asking me to come over and hang out. my first thought was no, but i was pretty horny and my piece of shit apartment is like an icebox so i was like fuck it i"m in. she"s been on her period so we haven"t fucked yet, but she blew me the night before, so it was all good in that respect.

anyway i"m over in her room and we start getting it on. she starts asking me about if i"ve thought about fucking her while jerking off, then tells me she wants to watch me jerking off. bit of an unusual request, but i tell her to grab some lube then start jerking it. she"s getting real into it, and then out of nowhere she reaches into a drawer and pulls out a bag of not one not two but three vibrators. i was like damn... and she starts going on about how she loves masturbating and wants me to jerk off while vibrating herself (she wouldn"t let me do it for her because of her period... she was wearing a pad at the time). so we get to doing it, it"s pretty hot, i"m squeezing the fuck out of her big ass titties with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. she asks me to describe how i"m fucking her and what not in my mind, which is surprisingly hard i"m not really used to using creative thinking skills at the same time i"m using my dick. anyway, she"s loving it, i"m enjoying it, eventually i bust my load and she orgasms. the whole thing probably took 20-25 minutes, and within a few minutes she wants to do it again. i"m pretty content as it was, but i say fuck it let"s go, so we do the thing over again. it"s like 5 AM at that point and i"m pretty exhausted. i roll over and close my eyes to fall asleep and all of a sudden i hear BZZZZZ again. i look up and this chick is going for round 3. at that point i think to myself... maybe al qaeda was right? she tells me to fall asleep, she"s going to look at my body while i sleep and get off again. i"m like whatever and close my eyes. as i"m falling asleep she"s telling me about how she wants us to go to king of prussia mall and see how many dressing rooms we can fuck in before we get caught by security.

Dis

Confirmed Male
which is surprisingly hard i"m not really used to using creative thinking skills at the same time i"m using my dick
Money quote right here. I busted out laughing in my office when I read this.

Ser Kegkilla said:
she"s attracted to strong, masculine men (makes sense with her upbringing in middle eastern culture) and she"s at a small liberal arts school where such guys are few and far between. sounded weird to me at first but i went to her dining hall on campus and immediately understood what she was saying. there wasn"t one person that i looked at and could be certain they weren"t gay or some sort of european.
I can definitely imagine that kind of school already. Good buddy of mine has a younger brother (who I suspected was gay but my friend denied it) who went to a small liberal arts school on the east coast. Needless to say, after my buddy went to visit his brother, he came back saying "never seen so many desperate horny women in my life, there isn"t a single man in miles!"

W

Wrathcaster

damn keg, that"s some literotica shit right there buddy. you need to see about getting published.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wrathcaster said:
damn keg, that"s some literotica shit right there buddy. you need to see about getting published.
Yeah the whole moving the pad out of the way so she can vibe herself really got me going