Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
3 vibrators? I hope she gets off from sex (more fun in my opinion) for your sake. Had an ex that used vibrators religiously, over time realized she could only get off from them instead of oral/sex. It"s like night and day going from a girl that doesnt get off from sex and one that does.. whoowhee

W

Wrathcaster

So if I"m reading right, Keg has yet to actually stick in even just the tip.

I feel like I"m in a race now to see who can bang the foreigner first, but he seems to have a huge head start, unless the persian rags half the month.

My class project with frenchie as partner got cancelled

But she said she still wanted to come over this weekend anyway, so I guess I"m still in it.

If I secure pics and deliver first, will I be awarded a big W?

Eomer said:
Xerxes was born and raised here, so I don"t know if that plays in to things differently than being born and raised over there, but I think you"re being a bit quick to judge. She"s definitely a princess, but not evil at all. No reason for Keg to not to give it a shot just because of her background.
Down here in LA, it"s actually those born and raised here that are the big trouble ones. They"re the ones with rich daddies and serious conflicts in culture

lost said:
3 vibrators? I hope she gets off from sex (more fun in my opinion) for your sake. Had an ex that used vibrators religiously, over time realized she could only get off from them instead of oral/sex. It"s like night and day going from a girl that doesnt get off from sex and one that does.. whoowhee
Introduce her to NoFapuary

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
she definitely likes me a lot and has made it pretty clear already, which i find a little weird since i"m not really sure what she likes about me other than i"m agood looking white guy(she told me she"s only attracted to tall white guys). she goes to a very good but very small school which seems to be the beta male capital of world. she also has a full ride and almost a 4.0 which is ridiculous since she learned English at age 14 (21 now) so she"s obviously incredibly smart. works a lot to support herself too doing various jobs on campus. also essentially acts as a mother to her little brother. really a great person all around, honestly kind of makes me feel like a piece of shit.
She wants you for this!!!

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Try your best not to hurt her.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lost said:
yeah I was a little worried about that, she has that fucking rabbit thing that hits the clit and the gspot at the same time... fucking science.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Wrathcaster said:
So if I"m reading right, Keg has yet to actually stick in even just the tip.

I feel like I"m in a race now to see who can bang the foreigner first, but he seems to have a huge head start, unless the persian rags half the month.

My class project with frenchie as partner got cancelled

But she said she still wanted to come over this weekend anyway, so I guess I"m still in it.

If I secure pics and deliver first, will I be awarded a big W?
i"m going out of town for the polar bear plunge this weekend so you may have a good chance if she"s still bleeding most of this week.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:
Keg needs to post pictures.
I"ll get some tit pics up here, don"t see myself posting anything else. last thing I want is for the database to consume this poor, innocent Persian girl.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
She sure sounds innocent, you should delay posting her pics until you ask her parents approval.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread has higher highs and lower lows than anything on this forum outside of spoilered Fedor posts.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Yeah the whole moving the pad out of the way so she can vibe herself really got me going
you would be masturbating furiously to that story if I had mentioned we had real world real road extreme ultimate beach cage match 26 playing in the background.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
you would be masturbating furiously to that story if I had mentioned we had real world real road extreme ultimate beach cage match 26 playing in the background.
I don"t know about furiously but definitely an accelerated pace.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i need to hang onto this girl at least long enough to take her to the Creed concerts with me because none of my friends are willing to go and she doesn"t know enough about American music to object.