Girls who broke your heart thread

Dis

Confirmed Male
Ser Kegkilla said:
i need to hang onto this girl at least long enough to take her to the Creed concerts with me because none of my friends are willing to go and she doesn"t know enough about American music to object.
roflmao, God Damn keg is on fire!

trex

Queen Bee
Tenks said:
Yeah the whole moving the pad out of the way so she can vibe herself really got me going
I"ve heard before that muslims (women especially) have this word for things that are unnecessary/wicked (I"m blanking on it atm)-- but things that you shouldn"t do because they are disrespectful to your body or things that you just don"t need like drinking, drugs, cigs et cetera. Well one of the them is tampons.. I don"t know about you pals, but pads really creep me out. Just saying.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Trexmussen said:
I"ve heard before that muslims (women especially) have this word for things that are unnecessary/wicked (I"m blanking on it atm)-- but things that you shouldn"t do because they are disrespectful to your body or things that you just don"t need like drinking, drugs, cigs et cetera. Well one of the them is tampons.. I don"t know about you pals, but pads really creep me out. Just saying.
The word is Haram.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Bro, I think the word you"re looking for is xstraightxedgex

Or that could be what white people call it. I never cared enough to figure it out. Was too busy drinking and smoking.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Ser Kegkilla said:
she had a tampon in saturday, and she"s not a muslim, so this nonsense does not apply here.
What about arab fur? Like is she hairy as fuck?

If so, since she wears a pad, does she get clumps of period blood in her pubes?

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro, I think the word you"re looking for is xstraightxedgex

Or that could be what white people call it. I never cared enough to figure it out. Was too busy drinking and smoking.
Aw no, Bro! You quit smoking like a champ!

Ser Kegkilla said:
nope, zero body hair
Prove dem.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
lost said:
3 vibrators? I hope she gets off from sex (more fun in my opinion) for your sake. Had an ex that used vibrators religiously, over time realized she could only get off from them instead of oral/sex. It"s like night and day going from a girl that doesnt get off from sex and one that does.. whoowhee
It"s not like she"s using them at once. What"s wrong with having more than one, or even an arsenal of toys? I have tons and get off just fine (sorry TMI). Some can be for alone time, some are good for during sex, and they make tons of toys that work during sex on both partners (like the "double headed" cock ring, and the we-vibe..I saw there"s a we-vibe 2 now!).

Your ex could have just gotten a *safeversion of a bullet vibrator (the small silver ones) or something and used it during sex, problem solved. *I say safe because my friend had one and ended up showing up at my house with a flashlight in the middle of the night, asking me to inspect her giney. It leaked battery acid...there. It was terrible going to the ER because the person in admissions was a man.

Ser Kegkilla said:
yeah I was a little worried about that, she has that fucking rabbit thing that hits the clit and the gspot at the same time... fucking science.
Now you know what to buy her tomorrow. Check out the we-vibe 2 and let me know if it"s worth the price!

------
Are all guys this "paranoid" about toys? I mean yeah, if you use them several times a week (and for long periods of time during each "session") you can desensitize your clit a bit, which makes it take longer to have an orgasm that way. But it doesn"t/shouldn"t have any impact on the g-spot orgasms from penetration.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
------
Are all guys this "paranoid" about toys? I mean yeah, if you use them several times a week (and for long periods of time during each "session") you can desensitize your clit a bit, which makes it take longer to have an orgasm that way. But it doesn"t/shouldn"t have any impact on the g-spot orgasms from penetration.
My wife had never used a sex toy before me and I introduced them to her. Now we have a whole box full of them (with a lot more fun stuff than just vibrators).Hitachi Magic Wandis by far her favorite. Hell she"s worn out 3 of those alone. One of those bad boys running while your having sex is amazing for both partners. I know a lot of guys who are paranoid about sex toys but they"ve done nothing but enrich our sex life.

I really hope we don"t both die in an accident and her dad comes to go through our stuff.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
It"s not like she"s using them at once. What"s wrong with having more than one, or even an arsenal of toys? I have tons and get off just fine (sorry TMI). Some can be for alone time, some are good for during sex, and they make tons of toys that work during sex on both partners (like the "double headed" cock ring, and the we-vibe..I saw there"s a we-vibe 2 now!).

Your ex could have just gotten a *safeversion of a bullet vibrator (the small silver ones) or something and used it during sex, problem solved. *I say safe because my friend had one and ended up showing up at my house with a flashlight in the middle of the night, asking me to inspect her giney. It leaked battery acid...there. It was terrible going to the ER because the person in admissions was a man.

Now you know what to buy her tomorrow. Check out the we-vibe 2 and let me know if it"s worth the price!

------
Battery acid, in my vagina? Its more likely than you think.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Goddamn it, that"s an Amazon link.

Now Amazon is gonna be showing me vibrators for weeks. It was bad enough after I had to order a Journey shirt for my nephew. I might as well cancel my Prime account and burn my computer.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Hah, I think you can change your settings to stop them from showing the shit you look at. So you don"t have to worry about opening up Amazon and having 10 different vibrators show cased.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I bought the wife one of these back when they were about $100 and we use it together during sex. Sometimes a little DP action with that already in.

Just because a woman uses a toy doesn"t mean that"s the only way she ever gets off again.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I"ve never heard of or known any guys who were paranoid or intimidated by toys. On the contrary, it"s always seemed like a good thing when a chick has tons of toys cause it means she"s got a crazy sex drive and you won"t get stuck with a dead fish in the sack.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
You do realize that by telling me not to click that link you pretty much ensured that I would? On a serious note, I have no idea how that thing would even feasibly work.

Also, not too worried about Amazon, my current front page recommendations are Volume 10 of The Boys, a Don Ho album, a Guy Fawkes mask, a Boston t-shirt and Game of Thrones season 1. One more sex toy isn"t really going to keep the next person who visits Amazon from thinking I"m a deeply weird fuck.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ilex said:
You do realize that by telling me not to click that link you pretty much ensured that I would? On a serious note, I have no idea how that thing would even feasibly work.
It"s not that hard to figure out. Looks to me like the larger part is meant to go in, short thing stays out for exterior stimulation.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Online daters intent on fudging their personal information have a big advantage: most people are terrible at identifying a liar. But new research is turning the tables on deceivers using their own words.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
"Generally, people don"t want to admit they"ve lied," says Catalina Toma, communication science professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "But we don"t have to rely on the liars to tell us about their lies. We can read their handiwork."

Using personal descriptions written for Internet dating profiles, Toma and Jeffrey Hancock, communication professor at Cornell University, have identified clues as to whether the author was being deceptive.

The researchers compared the actual height, weight and age of 78 online daters to their profile information and photos on four matchmaking websites. A linguistic analysis of the group"s written self-descriptions published in the February issue of the Journal of Communication revealed patterns in the liars" writing.

The more deceptive a dater"s profile, the less likely they were to use the first-person pronoun "I."

"Liars do this because they want to distance themselves from their deceptive statements," Toma says.

The liars often employed negation, a flip of the language that would restate "happy" as "not sad" or "exciting" as "not boring." And the fabricators tended to write shorter self-descriptions in their profiles -- a hedge, Toma expects, against weaving a more tangled web of deception.

"They don"t want to say too much," Toma says. "Liars experience a lot of cognitive load. They have a lot to think about. They less they write, the fewer untrue things they may have to remember and support later."

Liars were also careful to skirt their own deception. Daters who had lied about their age, height or weight or had included a photo the researchers found to be less than representative of reality, were likely to avoid discussing their appearance in their written descriptions, choosing instead to talk about work or life achievements.

The toolkit of language clues gave the researchers a distinct advantage when they re-examined their pool of 78 online daters.

"The more deceptive the self-description, the fewer times you see "I," the more negation, the fewer words total -- using those indicators, we were able to correctly identify the liars about 65 percent of the time," Toma says.

A success rate of nearly two-thirds is a commanding lead over the untrained eye. In a second leg of their study, Toma and Hancock asked volunteers to judge the daters" trustworthiness based solely on the written self-descriptions posted on their online profiles.

"We asked them to tell us how trustworthy the person who wrote each profile was. And, as we expected, people are just bad at this," Toma says. "They might as well have flipped a coin ... They"re looking at the wrong things." About 80 percent of the 78 profiles in the study, which was supported by the National Science Foundation, strayed from the truth on some level.

"Almost everybody lied about something, but the magnitude was often small," Toma says.

Weight was the most frequent transgression, with women off by an average of 8.5 pounds and men missing by 1.5 pounds on average. Half lied about their height, and nearly 20 percent changed their age.

Studying lying through online communication such as dating profiles opens a door on a medium in which the liar has more room to maneuver.

"Online dating is different. It"s not a traditional interaction," Toma says.

For one, it"s asynchronous. The back-and-forth of an in-person conversation is missing, giving a liar the opportunity to respond at their leisure or not at all. And it"s editable, so the first telling of the story can come out exactly like the profile-writer would like.

"You have all the time in the world to say whatever you want," Toma says. "You"re not expected to be spontaneous. You can write and rewrite as many times as you want before you post, and then in many cases return and edit yourself."

Toma says the findings are not out of line with what we know about liars in face-to-face situations.

"Online daters" motivations to lie are pretty much the same as traditional daters"," she says. "It"s not like a deceptive online profile is a new beast, and that helps us apply what we can learn to all manners of communication"

But don"t go looking just yet for the dating site that employs Toma"s linguistic analysis as a built-in lie detector.

"Someday there may be software to tell you how likely it is that the cute person whose profile you"re looking at is lying to you, or even that someone is being deceptive in an e-mail," Toma says. "But that may take a while."

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
with women off by an average of 8.5 pounds and men missing by 1.5 pounds on average. Half lied about their height, and nearly 20 percent changed their age.
Ok, 8.5 pounds is fibbing a little... but 1.5 pounds is absolutely nothing, my weight will fluctuate that much in any given day easily.