Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
------
Are all guys this "paranoid" about toys? I mean yeah, if you use them several times a week (and for long periods of time during each "session") you can desensitize your clit a bit, which makes it take longer to have an orgasm that way. But it doesn"t/shouldn"t have any impact on the g-spot orgasms from penetration.
Not paranoid in the least.

In uh, 1999, the girl I dated and me celebrated our birthdays together (were like 2 days apart). Some friends tried to make a funny and gave us a vibrator.

We had originally planned to stay at the place where we had the party, but decided against it and headed home after everyone was gone to try out the new toy.

Now, just last week my wife got a text message from her sister in law: "Friday 17th, vibrator party at my house."
She"s not sure if she should go (don"t know if you guys have those, it"s like a tupper party minus the tupper and with vibrators).
I"m all for it!

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Yeah, they"re normally called a "Fun Party" here. I guess yours are more, uh, forward? Hah. With ours the hostess gets a discount and some freebies, and normally one of the sales reps show up to give details and demos (not THAT kind of demo, though) on a lot of the items.

Our toy store hereConRevhas a Ladies Night every so often. Once the store closes they have a private party of sorts for the women only, it"s similar to the fun party except it"s right there in the sex toy store. They have a pretty cool staff at both of the stores I"ve gone to in OC, they know their inventory and have no problems telling you if something is cheap/a piece of shit, what"s amazing, what"s overpriced, etc.. As much as I like shopping online for discounts and such, for things like this, I"d like to be able to see it, feel it, etc.. in person before considering a purchase.

Most places seem to charge $200+ for that fancy vib I linked (which is now on the top of my "must get next" list), it seems like Amazon has the best price for it. It has good reviews and a 10 year guarantee is pretty damn nice. Plus it has a charger (those suckers eat batteries like you wouldn"t believe) and it"s waterproof (legit waterproof, the kind you can submerge in a tub).

I say one of you should pick one up for your gf/wife and product test for everyone else.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Pic relevant:

fantasy-glide-1.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heavens_Myst said:
3 (8oz) cups of water weighs 1.5 lbs, and I can easily drink double that in between pissing. But maybe you"re not much of a man and have to goto the bathroom every pint you drink? You must not be much fun at a bar.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
3 (8oz) cups of water weighs 1.5 lbs, and I can easily drink double that in between pissing. But maybe you"re not much of a man and have to goto the bathroom every pint you drink? You must not be much fun at a bar.
fat + mad

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
------
Are all guys this "paranoid" about toys? I mean yeah, if you use them several times a week (and for long periods of time during each "session") you can desensitize your clit a bit, which makes it take longer to have an orgasm that way. But it doesn"t/shouldn"t have any impact on the g-spot orgasms from penetration.
I"m only paranoid about toys with a woman I"ve never been with before. It"s next to impossible to judge ahead of time if she"ll be comfortable letting me play with my Star Wars action figures in bed...what"s a man to do?

Beyond that...I have no problem with adult toys...so long as they are hers for use on her. Don"t like them on myself because they do nothing...besides, there are about a million other things a woman can do to put a tingle on my dick; trying something on my winkus that sounds like my grandmother"s electric toothbrush isn"t one of them.

Kiely_foh

shitlord
God I hate women. Never stay friends with ex"s. Never. Ever. Ever. The bullshit of being best friends before dating, and after, it"s not concept, it"s your penis lying to you and her stringing you along for as long as she cares to.
Fuck. *I am a huge retard *

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
One of the kc chicks I met in the summer, the "bad girl" with the rockin body who I kinda broke up with (not that we were a couple) for the "nice girl" I ended up dating, well we"re gonna meet next week probably and I"m super fucking pumped. No more fat girl necessary. This chick I"ve txted on and off since the gf and I broke up back in Nov, and she always somewhat blew me off. Turns out she had a bf at the time. Now he"s not in the picture and her attitude is totally different. Thanks Korean mandatory army service!

Plans w/ another girl for Saturday which is date 3. So far I"ve been a good boy, but Saturday it"s on.

T-2 weeks to departure.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I need some advice. After everything that happened I can"t sleep now. Me and the girl split with the understanding that we"ll look each other up when she gets back in the US. I had my big emotional release already and I"m done with that, but I can"t turn my brain off at night and I can"t get the knot out of my stomach. After how drunk I got the night I found out, I"m having trouble stomaching booze so that"s out, and I stopped smoking pot a while ago. The knot in my stomach I don"t expect to go away for a bit, but not being able to sleep is starting to affect my life quite a bit. I"ve tried working out till exhaustion and that will net me an hour or two, but then I just wake up sore.

What are some things that you guys can recommend to help me sleep. I picked up some PM aspirin from the store but they don"t really work and I"m afraid to take more than the double dose I"m already taking. I literally can"t shut my mind off long enough to relax and when I do fall asleep, the dreams wake me up pretty quick.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Exercise.

Speaking off, I went for a run after dark tonight on the beach not thinking too much about valentines day, must have jogged past at least 3 couples making sexy times and a handful either side of the act.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tyen said:
What about arab fur? Like is she hairy as fuck?
Arab =/ Persian

The Persians can be pretty prejudiced against the Arabs as well.

Antarius said:
Ok, 8.5 pounds is fibbing a little... but 1.5 pounds is absolutely nothing, my weight will fluctuate that much in any given day easily.
If it"s under 10lbs, whatever. Most people don"t even know what they weigh all that accurately. And yeah my weight can change 5lbs in a couple days depending on what I"m eating and doing. Height is a bit more of a concern, since that doesn"t really change. Personally I"m a touch over 5"9", so I fibbed a bit and put 5"10".

What I don"t get is people who lie about their age. It makes zero sense to me to lie about that. Yet I see a ton of women on POF who say they are 26 when they look 36. I dunno, maybe they"ve been rode hard and put away wet too many times and really are as young as they claim.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tyen said:
What about arab fur? Like is she hairy as fuck?
Tyen, I appreciate the crazy, and we really should group up in some EQEmu down the line but you"re clueless here. Arab & Persian women (and Muslim girls in particular - but this generally goes for any girl raised in what we"d call Arabic culture including Keg"s Ba"hai girl and Arabic Christians) do not, as a rule have body hair (there is, of course, always the unfortunate exception) and in particular no pubic hair or armpit hair as that is specifically proscribed in Islam. Certainly one thing that most of us can agree Islam got right ;-)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rhanin said:
So I need some advice. After everything that happened I can"t sleep now. Me and the girl split with the understanding that we"ll look each other up when she gets back in the US. I had my big emotional release already and I"m done with that, but I can"t turn my brain off at night and I can"t get the knot out of my stomach. After how drunk I got the night I found out, I"m having trouble stomaching booze so that"s out, and I stopped smoking pot a while ago. The knot in my stomach I don"t expect to go away for a bit, but not being able to sleep is starting to affect my life quite a bit. I"ve tried working out till exhaustion and that will net me an hour or two, but then I just wake up sore.

What are some things that you guys can recommend to help me sleep. I picked up some PM aspirin from the store but they don"t really work and I"m afraid to take more than the double dose I"m already taking. I literally can"t shut my mind off long enough to relax and when I do fall asleep, the dreams wake me up pretty quick.
The best thing to take your mind off a girlfriend you just broke up with? More women. Damn dude haven"t you read this thread at all? We need like a compendium at the front of this shit.

W

Wrathcaster

tad10 said:
as that is specifically proscribed in Islam. Certainly one thing that most of us can agree Islam got right ;-)
Actually, it"s not specifically proscribed, it"s more of a recommendation from Islamic religious scholars.