Girls who broke your heart thread

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Ravvenn said:
You may feel like a piece of shit now, but wait until her mother gets a hold of you. Like I said, don"t waste your time.
I can"t speak about Persian girls or Bahai girls specifically but I have dated a middle-eastern girl in my time (as from the middle-east not LA raised) and I"m going to sorta back up Ravvenn here. You"re a stranger in a strange land and if you think you"ve got a bead on what your gf is really thinking and what"s really going on you"re wrong. Not to say that love can"t conquer all and etc but the cultural gulf is wide and much more difficult to cross than I suspect it appears to you right now, particulary when her family starts getting involved, and they _will_ get involved.

And not to say you shouldn"t go for it - I certainly continue to pursue middle-eastern girls knowing fullwell the minefield they are - but then I like trouble.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
rinthea said:
Exercise.

Speaking off, I went for a run after dark tonight on the beach not thinking too much about valentines day, must have jogged past at least 3 couples making sexy times and a handful either side of the act.
pics aren"t loading.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
the cultural thing isn"t an issue here.
You are wrong. I know you"re so in love and that"s so presh, and there is no reason you shouldn"t go forward with her, but do proceed with caution. Tad10 and Big Ravv have pretty much covered it. I have also dated a middle-eastern before and in the beginning everything went REALLY well but then very slowly our differences in mindsets came out and caused some problems but we stayed together anyway.. but then when things got bad.. they got REALLY bad.

Once my dadalmostpolitely told me that he didn"t think it was a good idea to be so serious with an arab boy since they are notorious for not treating their women well (always with an opinion). FURIOUS, I told my ex that he had told me that and then we kind of swapped stories on how my family didn"t like him and his family didn"t like me. I believe it put serious tension on our relationship.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
You are wrong. I know you"re so in love and that"s so presh, and there is no reason you shouldn"t go forward with her, but do proceed with caution. Tad10 and Big Ravv have pretty much covered it. I have also dated a middle-eastern before and in the beginning everything went REALLY well but then very slowly our differences in mindsets came out and caused some problems but we stayed together anyway.. but then when things got bad.. they got REALLY bad.

Once my dadalmostpolitely told me that he didn"t think it was a good idea to be so serious with an arab boy since they are notorious for not treating their women well (always with an opinion). FURIOUS, I told my ex that he had told me that and then we kind of swapped stories on how my family didn"t like him and his family didn"t like me. I believe it put serious tension on our relationship.
You dated a middle eastern GIRL also?

Apples and oranges honey bunny.

If you DID date a middle eastern girl then hats off to you and continue.

Dis

Confirmed Male
a_skeleton_03 said:

Was thinking the same. Cultural differences make a huge difference, but it also completely different when it comes to men and women.

Trexmussen said:

I just don"t like your face... I just wanna punch you in your suck hole

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When you and Muhammod met did he sneak up behind you at Starbucks and say "Your beauty makes my penis explode like the dynamite strapped around my waist"

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_03 said:

i would imagine girls to be more submissive than boys. maybe not

but it would be great.

W

Wrathcaster

Tenks said:
When you and Muhammod met did he sneak up behind you at Starbucks and say "Your beauty makes my penis explode like the dynamite strapped around my waist"
+1

Bravo, sir.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
God do I want to punch you in the baby maker.
Totally read that in Ron Burgundy"s voice.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qN-_cZNDy0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:

his family didn"t like you because you"re an airhead who talks too much, had nothing to do with your pasty white skin color.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
his family didn"t like you because you"re an airhead who talks too much, had nothing to do with your pasty white skin color.
she only likes you because you look like Vincent Chase

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Trexmussen said:
Tad10 and Big Ravv have pretty much covered it. I have also dated a middle-eastern before and in the beginning everything went REALLY well but then very slowly our differences in mindsets came out and caused some problems but we stayed together anyway.. but then when things got bad.. they got REALLY bad.
Yeah, I"ll back off from further advice to the big Ser - this is a live and learn thing - and really, I wish him the best. I"m a big romantic IRL (if not necessarily on this board) so I dig the star-crossed lovers from two different worlds thing. I don"t know Keg from Adam, but I"ll certainly root him on: Go Keg Go!

That said, for everyone else, I"ll make one more comment based off of (bad pun) Dis post:

Dis said:
Was thinking the same. Cultural differences make a huge difference, but it also completely different when it comes to men and women.
See there"s the divide right there you"re better off to think of it as if you"re dating the entire family, not just the guy or the girl. Think My Big Fat Greek Wedding but taken to the next level, if that makes any sense at all (which it probably doesn"t).

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is what girls like you find attractive?

v1.jpg

lol.

Just want to thank whoever was the asshole that directed Tad to this thread, now we have to deal with his shitty posts in here as well.

Edit: It was fucking Eomer.