Girls who broke your heart thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dude I know your mom looks like a man but you dont need to drag others into it, just DEAL WITH IT

8e524805_DEAL-WITH-IT.jpe

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kirun said:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So...a story: About 2-3 months ago this chick I used to work with(she still works there)friend requests me on FB. I know who she is and it was kind out of left field, but since I have a lot of former co-workers as friends/acquaintances, I didn"t think much of it and accept. She ends up "liking" and commenting on a lot of my status updates and finally messages me one day saying "hey, what"s your number so I can drunk text you some day?" Pretty obvious at this point that she"s interested, but she isn"t very attractive. If she lost about 40 pounds, she"d probably be a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up. Problem is, she has a lot of really "bad" tattoos, including one above her tits that is hideous.

So, like a retard, I go ahead and give her my number. We get to texting, and it"s obvious that she"swayinto me. She sends me texts saying she thinks I"m a "pretty hot sex fantasy" and on one occasion she tells me "not to get weirded out, but she masturbated to one of my facebook pictures." The shitty thing is, I"m leading her on the whole time, knowing full well I"m never going to sleep with her. She"s cool as hell. Great personality, likes video games, sports, great sense of humor, etc. I just can"t get over the "looks" factor.

So today, she posts the following as a status update:

Now, obviously it"s a total fish attempt, which I don"t bite on at all, but I really hate this double-standard women have with the "friend zone." When men "friend zone" a girl it"s an outrage and the man is too stupid, blind, etc. to see what he could have! But when a girl "friend zones" a guy? Well..it"s because she doesn"t want to ruin what they have! Their friendship is too important to her and if that isn"t good enough for him, too bad!

So, at this point I feel like I should just be like "Look, it"s friendship or nothing, hoe!" But at the same time, I feel such vindication for all the bullshit "stringing along" women have done to me in the past and feel like I should keep up the charade as long as possible. Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."

Help me FoH, you"re my only hope!
Thing is, when chicks friendzone a guy they don"t let them go on about how they"ve masturbated to pictures of them from facebook. They"d shut that shit down right away.

So maybe you lead her on just a bit, might want to do the right thing and just tell her that it isn"t going to happen.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When you say "a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up" I picture her with caveman hair and a massive beard. Because that"s what I look like when I need to "clean up" for a business trip/wedding/funeral.

Is she curvy or just straight up obese?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Kirun said:
So...a story: About 2-3 months ago this chick I used to work with(she still works there)friend requests me on FB. I know who she is and it was kind out of left field, but since I have a lot of former co-workers as friends/acquaintances, I didn"t think much of it and accept. She ends up "liking" and commenting on a lot of my status updates and finally messages me one day saying "hey, what"s your number so I can drunk text you some day?" Pretty obvious at this point that she"s interested, but she isn"t very attractive. If she lost about 40 pounds, she"d probably be a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up. Problem is, she has a lot of really "bad" tattoos, including one above her tits that is hideous.

So, like a retard, I go ahead and give her my number. We get to texting, and it"s obvious that she"swayinto me. She sends me texts saying she thinks I"m a "pretty hot sex fantasy" and on one occasion she tells me "not to get weirded out, but she masturbated to one of my facebook pictures." The shitty thing is, I"m leading her on the whole time, knowing full well I"m never going to sleep with her. She"s cool as hell. Great personality, likes video games, sports, great sense of humor, etc. I just can"t get over the "looks" factor.

So today, she posts the following as a status update:

Now, obviously it"s a total fish attempt, which I don"t bite on at all, but I really hate this double-standard women have with the "friend zone." When men "friend zone" a girl it"s an outrage and the man is too stupid, blind, etc. to see what he could have! But when a girl "friend zones" a guy? Well..it"s because she doesn"t want to ruin what they have! Their friendship is too important to her and if that isn"t good enough for him, too bad!

So, at this point I feel like I should just be like "Look, it"s friendship or nothing, hoe!" But at the same time, I feel such vindication for all the bullshit "stringing along" women have done to me in the past and feel like I should keep up the charade as long as possible. Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."

Help me FoH, you"re my only hope!
The grass is always greener.. until you get there. Ya maybe NOW she APPEARS to have everything going for her, but don"t they all in the beginning?

I agree with the bad tats disliking, I like tats on a girl but they need to be tasteful and in hidden spots.. tats on your chest i just never cared for, it"s hard to hide for business events etc.

Seems like drama, haha imagine if you broke up with her how she"d act? I mean you"re not even with her and its stressin ya out

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kirun, if you haven"t figured it out already, this:

lost said:
Seems like drama, haha imagine if you broke up with her how she"d act? I mean you"re not even with her and its stressin ya out
Should tell you everything you need to know. Bitch be triflin". She"s a hassle. Manning up and doing the right thing in this situation is just being straight with her. Tell her you"ve got three months to live and block her number.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Rhanin said:
I have some pretty bad insomnia, but do "crash" 1-2 times every 2-3 weeks and get to catch up on sleep a little bit. I came down with pneumonia last week, which put my ass down. I have never slept so much in my life!

Having that said, I tried a lot of things to help me with stress, anxiety, and insomnia. I admit I never gave any of the daily medications a fair chance, and quit them all after 2-4 days, even while knowing it can take up to 4 weeks for them to work. I did get some sleep with things like Benadryl and Unisom, but got really bad headaches and had issues with waking up groggy. I personally don"t like Ambien, and Lunesta made my mouth taste like I sucked on a roll of dirty pennies for the next 24 hours (I did find a slight fix, which was coating the pill with chapstick ((lol)) and throwing it to the back of my throat and taking a drink really fast making sure to not let it touch my tongue).

Of all of the things I tried, including some really gay relaxation and audiobooks, music/nature sounds, regular books, etc.. I prefer Xanax and a book (still picking away at my Game of Thrones 4 book bundle on my iPad). I"m prescribed it to take 3 times a day (I have panic attacks, but they are few and far between); however, I only take them before bed. My dose is .5mg during the day, and 1mg for bed. I take .5 before bed and that"s it. A lot of those sleep medications dehydrate you something fierce, so try to drink a lot of water with them and keep a bottle by your bed to have some in the morning. I found that wiped out the headaches I got from taking them, and it also helped quite a bit to eliminate the hungover/groggy feeling in the morning (which I don"t get that with Xanax anyway).

I prefer to read before bed because it helps me to relax (I admit I"d read all day and night if I could, though, lol). I doubt you"d do it, but I am a pretty crafty person and like to sew, refinish/repurpose things, and shit like that. I"ve found it"s the best "therapy" for me if I"m stressed out. I got some books on learning to knit and crochet, so that"s what I"m doing now. I have plans to put cocks and balls on so many things, I"m very excited. I have patterns for these little knitted owls, porcupines and stuff...I"m going to tweak them and add balls. Then I"m going to make my friend a beanie hat with a big floppy cock on top instead of a pom-pom ball like most beanies. I guess you didn"t need all of those details, but I"m chatty in the mornings. I"m not suggesting you take up knitting to make cock-n-ball crafts, but if you like to paint, do woodwork, or whatever, maybe give it a try.

Anyway, a lose dose of Xanax is worth a shot. One thing I have noticed is name brand seems to be better then generic, I don"t know why since I thought the FDA said shit has to be identical to be approved as a generic, but whatever. I"ve found that my doctor is cheaper than my pharmacy and insurance. My doctor dispenses meds (find one who does) and I get my name brand xanax for $15 there. CVS with insurance (Cigna, and it"s a good plan) charges me $15 for generic and $50 for name brand. I keep forgetting to call Walmart and Target to price there. Walmart is where I fill my pain meds which are really expensive, and I only pay $10 there.

--

Antarius said:
Mom has the AIDS
Jesus Christ! That"s so sad. Doesn"t that have pretty good treatment now, though? If someone did that to my family member, I"d contact Keg to handle it for me.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
If she lost about 40 pounds, she"d probably be a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up. Problem is, she has a lot of really "bad" tattoos, including one above her tits that is hideous.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z4TOR7856d4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z4TOR7856d4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Ravvenn said:
I tried a lot of things to help me with stress, anxiety, and insomnia
What is the cause of all your stress/anxiety/insomnia?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I agree with having some sort of hobby to help you sleep. I also work out which really helps. I"ll typically play guitar and I keep playing until I get so tired that I"m just playing bullshit chord progressions and noodling around. Win-win. Guitar practice + sleep inducer.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Is she curvy or just straight up obese?
Basically, obese. If she were just "curvy" we wouldn"t be having this discussion. There"s a few pics on her profile that are obviously from a few years ago where she"s in her "solid 6, 7 if all dolled up" state. Which is why I was able to make said judgment about how she"d look if she lost a good 40 or so pounds.

Eomer said:
There is no such thing as a fat blow job.
I thought about that, but now that I"m getting other opinions besides that of my penis, it"s obvious she"s borderline stalker/creeper, and giving in to one of those is going to invite me to a world of trouble.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Anyway, a lose dose of Xanax is worth a shot. One thing I have noticed is name brand seems to be better then generic, I don"t know why since I thought the FDA said shit has to be identical to be approved as a generic, but whatever.
IIRC, generics are allowed to be something like as little as 75% effective to 125% effective as nameds in terms of dose.

I used to have random bouts of insomnia until I bought a new bed. Now I"m out as soon as I turn out the light.

Also, get used to being called Dickhead if you take to wearing caps with cocksnballs on top.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lost said:
The grass is always greener.. until you get there. Ya maybe NOW she APPEARS to have everything going for her, but don"t they all in the beginning?

I agree with the bad tats disliking, I like tats on a girl but they need to be tasteful and in hidden spots.. tats on your chest i just never cared for, it"s hard to hide for business events etc.

Wait what? How did you get from that post that she has ANYTHING going for her? He said she was fat, ugly, solid 6 if she lost 40 pounds and shitty tattoos. Anyone that says looks doesn"t matter is either blind or retarded.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh said:
Wait what? How did you get from that post that she has ANYTHING going for her? He said she was fat, ugly, solid 6 if she lost 40 pounds and shitty tattoos. Anyone that says looks doesn"t matter is either blind or retarded.
This part here ...

Kirun said:
She"s cool as hell. Great personality, likes video games, sports, great sense of humor, etc. I just can"t get over the "looks" factor.
I have known plenty of hot girls who were not funny, did not like video games and their personality sucked ... but the were really hot.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok? So if you like porking fat ugly chicks then go for it.
I guess each person has their own list of what a chick needs.

Not fat
Pretty

are my top two.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Oblio said:
What is the cause of all your stress/anxiety/insomnia?
It"s something I"ve dealt with off and on for most of my life, but mainly the past 15 years or so. I"ve had anxiety since I was a young child. My dad is convinced my mom and grandmother are to fault (they naturally blame him), I just think it"s poor coping/stress management techniques (or a complete lack thereof).

I over-think things, and that"s normally why I can"t sleep; I just can"t shut my brain off. I am sure I know what most of the triggers are, as well as the causes for why I"m a little head-wrecked from time to time, but it has gotten a lot better. I put too much on my plate and have a tendency to want to help everyone else, oftentimes forgetting about myself. I worry like you wouldn"t believe, so much it"s shameful to admit to. Like if my son doesn"t check in on time, I start to panic. His phone died a couple weeks back and I was convinced he was ran over by a car, or got a head injury at the skate park, was kidnapped, etc.....so I went driving around looking for him, lol (we have a new rule that he has to tell me if his battery is low).

My panic attacks didn"t start getting bad until this past year and I don"t know why. Nothing triggers them, they just randomly start and really suck. I feel like I can"t breathe, I feel claustrophobic, I completely shell up and don"t talk. I do find relief in taking a drive, and I also have a few places I go to (parks or tables outside Starbucks when it closes) and just sit there. I"ll do that for a couple hours until I calm down and then go on about my business.

TL;DR: I"m just weird.

Silence said:
IIRC, generics are allowed to be something like as little as 75% effective to 125% effective as nameds in terms of dose.
Didn"t know that, I just assumed they should be the same. Thanks for the infos!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I"ve always been cautious with Xanax, at least regular use. I had an ex that would get them. We"d use them on the weekends for recreation, maybe half bar each to kick start, but she still took them for anxiety/panic attacks during the week..

Well the label said bar and half as needed daily.. She took a bar and half daily for like two months straight at least. I used to always joke ok cya later you"ll be passed out in 30 minutes..

Anyway point of story is she tried to stop taking them when she found out bar and half a day is ludicrous, she had some crazy headaches saying her brain would shake (or feel like it), and couldn"t eat, crazy anxiety and wanted to shoot herself from the pain. I mean she was like 120 lbs and 5"6, petite girl.

After that she realized she could "exchange" her 200 bar prescription for some weed. Ever since that I use Xanax sparingly.. but I don"t get panic attacks.

The interesting thing is that after awhile it was more of a placebo effect. She"d get anxiety, pop a xanax and instantly be calmed. If she didn"t take one shed feel she was going to get anxious. All in the mind

It"s examples like that, that promote my belief for medical marijuana. It calmed her just as well without the dependence.. or withdrawal syndrome.

1 bar = 2mg fyi

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lost said:
The interesting thing is that after awhile it was more of a placebo effect. She"d get anxiety, pop a xanax and instantly be calmed. If she didn"t take one shed feel she was going to get anxious. All in the mind
anxiety is all in the mind to begin with, purely mental. taking medication is a crutch and not a long term solution to your problem. strengthen your mind, no more anxiety.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
anxiety is all in the mind to begin with, purely mental. taking medication is a crutch and not a long term solution to your problem. strengthen your mind, no more anxiety.
You need to change your avatar to Tom Cruise, Tom.