Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Kirun said:
So, at this point I feel like I should just be like "Look, it"s friendship or nothing, hoe!" But at the same time, I feel such vindication for all the bullshit "stringing along" women have done to me in the past and feel like I should keep up the charade as long as possible. Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."

Help me FoH, you"re my only hope!
Okay, yeah go for it, bang her and let us know how it turns out. Especially the part where she wants to be bf gf and you say no, let us know how she "lets" you out of the situation

tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I don"t normally consider myself to have anxiety issues, I do however get occasional panic attacks. I can relate to Archer"s fear of Brain Aneurism"s, my imagination can be overactive with slight rises in heart rate or weird sensations in a limb. My mind just can"t help but wondering if I"m having a heart attack/stroke, I panic a bit, which raises my heart rate, which exacerbates the feeling that somethings wrong. I get stuck in a feedback loop, only way out is laying down, taking long deep breaths and consciously trying to calm myself down.

During one of them I was about 30 seconds from screaming for someone to call 911. They suck.

I don"t know if it"s related but I suffer from Trypanophobia, the Vasovagal type. Getting any form of a shot is a guarenteed 5-10m blackout, and inability to drive for 45m.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
So, at this point I feel like I should just be like "Look, it"s friendship or nothing, hoe!" But at the same time, I feel such vindication for all the bullshit "stringing along" women have done to me in the past and feel like I should keep up the charade as long as possible. Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."

Help me FoH, you"re my only hope!
Id go with this whole situation was extremely awkward due to us being coworkers so I really didnt know how to handle this. Sorry if you thought I was interested or was leading you on, but I am not interested in ya.

ps shes dumb and or crazy for making that passive aggressive post you mentioned, so tread carefully...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
Id go with this whole situation was extremely awkward due to us being coworkers so I really didnt know how to handle this. Sorry if you thought I was interested or was leading you on, but I am not interested in ya.

ps shes dumb and or crazy for making that passive aggressive post you mentioned, so tread carefully...
That would work except the for fact they are no longer co-workers ...

Kirun said:
So...a story: About 2-3 months ago thischick I used to work with(she still works there)friend requests me on FB. I know who she is and it was kind out of left field, but since I have a lot of former co-workers as friends/acquaintances, I didn"t think much of it and accept.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Guys, this chick is plainly trolling for drama. Unless she starts posting that garbage on his page and explicitly states its directed at him, he"s giving her undue attention by responding at all. And then she can play the stupid, "Oh, I wasn"t talking about you at all card, y u mad?" card if he tried to call her out.

Ignore. Her. Fat. Tattooed. Ass.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seethe said:
Guys, this chick is plainly trolling for drama. Unless she starts posting that garbage on his page and explicitly states its directed at him, he"s giving her undue attention by responding at all. And then she can play the stupid, "Oh, I wasn"t talking about you at all card, y u mad?" card if he tried to call her out.

From your description, the likely outcome is the role reversal of the Chinman cartoon. Which ends with burning. Good luck, Kirun!

Spoiler for size.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
qVhhZ.jpg

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I have anxiety/panic disorder, that presents in a way similar to what Ravvenn describes (no identifiable trigger, my body just goes from calm to WHAT THE FUCK I"M GONNA DIE over the space of a minute or two).

Keg is a retard but he"s right in that stuff like Xanax should be taken extremely, extremly cautiously. It"s very easy for it to be habit forming. I have Ativan as an on-demand drug but I basically never let myself take it; I"ve had maybe a tablet and a half since last fall.

You could look into a low dose of something like Celexa. It"s helped me a lot.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Duppin said:
Keg is a retard
you must have a different keg in mind... i"m the guy who predicted the outcome of the super bowl before the start of the playoffs.

so in short, go fuck yourself, you spandex pants wearing nerd ass motherfucker.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
you must have a different keg in mind... i"m the guy who predicted the outcome of the super bowl before the start of the playoffs.

so in short, go fuck yourself, you spandex pants wearing nerd ass motherfucker.
You had a 50% chance of guessing correctly, there Nostradamus.

blizzak_foh

shitlord
If he had called the teams and winner a week before the Superbowl you"d be correct, but he called the two teams at the beginning of the playoffs, care to fix your math?

W

Wrathcaster

aychamo_aycono said:
You know how each time you fall in love, that girl sets the bar higher than the previous one, and you always wonder how you"ll ever meet someone that can compare? This girl raised the bar to about infinity. She"s one of the smartest girls I"ve ever met, mature, responsible, and to me, she is hands down the most beautiful girl I"ve ever seen in my life.
How was your ban, bro?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Awlbiste said:
I"m so glad we have so many psychiatrists on this board. Until you"ve actually had panic disorder, you probably shouldn"t claim it"s all in your head.
I actually have had "panic disorder." Saw 2 different psychiatrists and a psychologist. I"ve been on numerous drugs from Klonopin, to Xanax, and Valium. While I sometimes still suffer from "heightened anxiety" during certain situations, it really is 100% about retraining your brain/thought process. Until I did that, any "relief" I got from benzos was only ever temporary. Also, benzo withdrawal can come with some really nasty side effects.

Until they find a drug or genetic treatment that can stop the amygdala from signaling to the frontal cortex, then they can"t effectively treat anxiety disorders with medication.

Seethe said:

Except I never responded because I knew it was an obvious fish/troll attempt.

Like I said, I really should just let her down and tell her that I have 0 interest in any sort of romantic relationship, but I just feel so goddamn vindicated for "friend zoning" a chick after having the same thing pulled on me various times.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say, I"m amazed at how many people seem to have the same problem "turning their head off" at night like I do. Between FoH, friends, and co-workers, I"ve gotten tons of great advice. Working out just feels good now, so I"ve done it every day now, and it does seem to help. Meditation hasn"t really done a lot, but I don"t get into like I should, I just can"t focus my mind off all the other thoughts. I have centered myself once, and it did help me calm down, so I"m gonna keep trying. I caved and smoked a small bowl with a friend last night after working out and meditation failed. Still only passed out for about 3 hrs. My appetite is coming back though, and the knot/sick feeling has gone out of my stomach finally. I feel pretty tired and I"m getting ready to hit some weights, so we"ll see where tonight takes me.

More than anything I have to say I really appreciate all the sound advice I"m getting from here. Ravvenn, lol, I have a friend who does the same thing with her knitting talents. She made a buddy of mine"s gf a couch pillow with a giant black cock on it. Girls are weird these days. I"m feeling a lot better than I have been, and I am joking around a lot more with friends and at work. Think I"m on course surprisingly faster than I expected. Still have my pocket ace if I need it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Friend told me about this, it darkens and warms the colors of your monitor into the night. Supposed to prevent the high intensity LCD light from messing up our reactions to light. Sadly this site in particular with our non-black black really doesn"t go well with the color shifts it does.

F.lux: software to make your life better