Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I"ve certainly made an ass of myself before, and I own up to it every time. But even in a decade long relationship, I couldn"t do that kind of shit on purpose. I can"t believe she kept talking for 3 days even though he was ignoring/hiding from her. That"s pretty creepy, lol. Especially considering the obvious part that they weren"t even dating. I"d never go to a dudes house like that, hah. I felt embarrassed just reading it, like I"ve mentioned before - when you"re watching tv or a real life situation and you see someone making an ass of themselves and for some weird reason, you feel embarrassed just watching it.

Next time I get upset, I"m going to hide my phone. I don"t want to find out if I have that in me. I am so guilty of saying hurtful stuff that I didn"t mean when I was upset before, I always apologize the same day though (I"ve only done it to one person, and I wasreallypissed). I"m too much of a gas jew to stalk anyone, anyway. That shit was $4.20 yesterday! :O

I"ve only had one guy keep sending me texts and that wasafterI said I didn"t want to see him anymore. We only had one date, which I faked an emergency to get out of (after a mere 20 minutes max) because he was eye-raping me and tried to break my hand, then made me dodge a kiss in public (so obvious people stared ) - and he was gross. He texted me 14 times the first 30 minutes after the date, and then about 20 times every day for 2 weeks until finally I went into cunt-mode and cussed him out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
I"ve only had one guy keep sending me texts and that wasafterI said I didn"t want to see him anymore. We only had one date, which I faked an emergency to get out of (after a mere 20 minutes max) because he was eye-raping me and tried to break my hand, then made me dodge a kiss in public (so obvious people stared ) - and he was gross. He texted me 14 times the first 30 minutes after the date, and then about 20 times every day for 2 weeks until finally I went into cunt-mode and cussed him out.
I"ve since forgiven you for cussing me out. And it wasn"t a dodged kiss. I justwantedto kiss the left side of your chin.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Duppin said:
Yup; counterintuitively, trying to comfort/calm down someone having an anxiety attack is one of the WORST things you can do unless you"re a trained professional, because of exactly what you say. Someone hovering over you asking you if you"re okay, if there"s anything they can do to help, etc just makes you feel more trapped and feeds into the whole loop.

Also, they"re definitely more common in chicks, but underdiagnosed in men because of the macho factor. I fought against the diagnosis for a loooooong time before I finally started listening to my doctor.
Over the summer I dated a nurse practitioner who was hot as hell and made good money. Unfortunately she had anxiety issues and was a freaking wreck. It was so bad we would talk about hanging out earlier in the day and she would show up at my house 6 hours later unannounced talking about she needs someone to watch her on suicide watch because she thought her friends didn"t like her anymore and kept her out of plans. She made all of these things up in her head, her issues probably go beyond just anxiety.

She was a mess, she seemed so awesome when I first met her, and on paper, but damn. After I stopped hanging out with her she would call me and text me a ton of times and post on my Facebook wall "I called you, you never call me back" haha. All this anxiety talk reminded me of her, I don"t think I ever posted about it in this thread back then.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Kenadul said:
Over the summer I dated a nurse practitioner who was hot as hell and made good money. Unfortunately she had anxiety issues and was a freaking wreck. It was so bad we would talk about hanging out earlier in the day and she would show up at my house 6 hours later unannounced talking about she needs someone to watch her on suicide watch because she thought her friends didn"t like her anymore and kept her out of plans. She made all of these things up in her head, her issues probably go beyond just anxiety.

She was a mess, she seemed so awesome when I first met her, and on paper, but damn. After I stopped hanging out with her she would call me and text me a ton of times and post on my Facebook wall "I called you, you never call me back" haha. All this anxiety talk reminded me of her, I don"t think I ever posted about it in this thread back then.
That"s why I avoid nurses, or any chick that wants to be one.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Duppin said:
Yeah, definitely more going on there than just anxiety. I never feel suicidal for instance.
That"s because you"ve got a lot going for you, bro.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Oh damn, now she"s showing us her toys.

Looks like a fun one! Is that a complementary condom? lucky!

nice pricetag.. dayam

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
I"m really trying to get my wife to let me get her a lelo but so far no luck. She"s never used a vibrator and I can"t really tell what her issue is. Do you own any other of the Lelo ones? Was thinking gigi or Iris. Help with a way to convince her to at least try it.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Honestly, when I go to "toy stores" the other customers think I work there. It"s just my thing, I guess.

I"ve never owned one, but certainly wanted to. It was a gift from someone who clearly knows the way to my heart. They knew I wouldn"t get it for myself, and it showed up at my door today. I don"t know how, but as I was opening it, I shook it and took it to my room (my son was next to me). I"m glad I did, because that would have been so very awkward. He probably heard me cackling like a maniac, though. I was expecting packages today...of yarn and fabric. So when I heard the clunk, I double checked the box and something in me knew what it was (sex toy psychic?).

I probably would have been intimidated by a Lelo if it were my first toy. I took my exes sister to get her first toy (appropriate, I know, but someone had to do it). I got her a cute little lipstick toy. Not intimidating, relatively quiet, etc.. I"d just get her something small, probably for clitoral stimulation, and don"t say anything or push the topic. She"ll snatch it up the second you"re away. I think the lipstick vib was like $15.00.

Sutera makes a pretty nice one (bendable crystals) for ~$30.00; less if you shop around. It"s pretty, uh, penis-like (lol) but has nice power. Most women I know rarely use their toys for actual penetration and normally use for outside stimulation, the vibrators are just easier to hold than the smaller clit toys. I"m pretty excited for this one since it basically has a handle and the controls are kind of like a reverse trigger (like a gas pump, but with the button on the outer handle).

The texture of it is amazing! I have mostly silicone toys and you really have to clean them well (I read a few horror stories about them and bacteria and it scared me). I like things I can take apart and put in the dishwasher.

Sorry for being kind of inappropriate and derailing, but I"m actually doing so with intents of helping. I think all couples should have toys, and all women should own a vibrator or three. It really helps with stress and stuff!