Girls who broke your heart thread

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
The outside stimuli..once a woman gets over the whole owning one thing etc means you can almost always expect a demand for a hitachi down the road hah

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Too clunky, IMO. I recall getting one as a gift and honest to God, thought he really got me a legit massager. He created a monster (he"s also the same fool who got me my first designer handbag). I"m pretty sure he knew what he was doing when he got me the "massager" too, lol. I never got into Sex and the City, but saw one episode where the slut lady went in to Sharper Image or a similar store, to tell them her vibrator was broken. It was pretty hilarious.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Honestly, when I go to "toy stores" the other customers think I work there. It"s just my thing, I guess.

I"ve never owned one, but certainly wanted to. It was a gift from someone who clearly knows the way to my heart. They knew I wouldn"t get it for myself, and it showed up at my door today. I don"t know how, but as I was opening it, I shook it and took it to my room (my son was next to me). I"m glad I did, because that would have been so very awkward. He probably heard me cackling like a maniac, though. I was expecting packages today...of yarn and fabric. So when I heard the clunk, I double checked the box and something in me knew what it was (sex toy psychic?).

I probably would have been intimidated by a Lelo if it were my first toy. I took my exes sister to get her first toy (appropriate, I know, but someone had to do it). I got her a cute little lipstick toy. Not intimidating, relatively quiet, etc.. I"d just get her something small, probably for clitoral stimulation, and don"t say anything or push the topic. She"ll snatch it up the second you"re away. I think the lipstick vib was like $15.00.

Sutera makes a pretty nice one (bendable crystals) for ~$30.00; less if you shop around. It"s pretty, uh, penis-like (lol) but has nice power. Most women I know rarely use their toys for actual penetration and normally use for outside stimulation, the vibrators are just easier to hold than the smaller clit toys. I"m pretty excited for this one since it basically has a handle and the controls are kind of like a reverse trigger (like a gas pump, but with the button on the outer handle).

The texture of it is amazing! I have mostly silicone toys and you really have to clean them well (I read a few horror stories about them and bacteria and it scared me). I like things I can take apart and put in the dishwasher.

Sorry for being kind of inappropriate and derailing, but I"m actually doing so with intents of helping. I think all couples should have toys, and all women should own a vibrator or three. It really helps with stress and stuff!
Tuco said:
video reviews

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Too clunky, IMO. I recall getting one as a gift and honest to God, thought he really got me a legit massager. He created a monster (he"s also the same fool who got me my first designer handbag). I"m pretty sure he knew what he was doing when he got me the "massager" too, lol. I never got into Sex and the City, but saw one episode where the slut lady went in to Sharper Image or a similar store, to tell them her vibrator was broken. It was pretty hilarious.
Yeah they are a little clunky but its a sort of fair trade off given the punch it packs plus there are tons of attachments for them now.

Tilord_foh

shitlord
Anyone have any experience with "The Bodywand Original Massager" from Adam and Eves ?
The Bodywand Original Massager at Adam & Eve

I bought a vibrator from Spencers (bullet vibe) and it wasn"t strong enough for my wife. I was originally looking for a Hitachi but when I went into the store the girl told me this was what I was actually looking for... my wife was of course sitting in the car too embarrassed to go in.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lelo is like the Mercedes Benz of vibrators.

Great products at steep enough prices to remind you that it"s worth it. Tack on a lifetime warranty and you are in business.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Silence said:
For those of you that visit Rav IRL, bring paper plates and plastic utensils.
Don"t listen to her, look what she did to Zehn for not helping her clean up! LIES

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Soygen said:
Is Lelo like the iPod of dildos? Nice packaging.
Bad analogy, it"d be more correct to ask if it was the Apple of dildos, Lelo is the brand name...

And yes, it"s an apt comparison. Lelo brand vibrators ARE better and will last longer than regular vibrators, but they cost 10 times as much as any other vibrator... Not quite Rolex territory, but yea, Mercedez Benz is an even better comparison. a 5,000 dollar car can reliable get you going where you need to go, but a 50,000 dollar car can get you there in style and comfort.

I"ve taken a couple girls vibrator shopping for the first time. I enjoy using toys on girls, although not really interested in using them on myself at all.

The GIGI is a great (probably the best) option for a girl that hasn"t ever used a vibrator before. It has a slightly curved + cupped tip for clit/g-spot stimulation, while still being modest size and a comfortable shape for penetration.

There are certainly worse ways you can spend a hundred bucks on a girl that will get you less bang for the buck (literally) IE: cheap jewelry or a couple dinner dates.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
are you insinuating that Apple computers are better and last long than normal computers? Because if so, you"re a fucking moron.

Price != Quality

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Blazin said:
I"m really trying to get my wife to let me get her a lelo but so far no luck. She"s never used a vibrator and I can"t really tell what her issue is. Do you own any other of the Lelo ones? Was thinking gigi or Iris. Help with a way to convince her to at least try it.
Get a bullet type of vibro, that will get her started they are cheap and do the job(really quickly if she never used one before). If it is a cleanliness thing glass/pyrex dildos are the way to go(ebay has them super cheap). If you go glass be sure and get something a little thinner then she is use to because that have zero give and can cause discomfort on climax.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Tilord said:
Anyone have any experience with "The Bodywand Original Massager" from Adam and Eves ?
The Bodywand Original Massager at Adam & Eve

I bought a vibrator from Spencers (bullet vibe) and it wasn"t strong enough for my wife. I was originally looking for a Hitachi but when I went into the store the girl told me this was what I was actually looking for... my wife was of course sitting in the car too embarrassed to go in.
The main thing for toys that you"re using externally is powerandpower options. That"s why I always recommend theSuteraone (I did a quick Google, no idea if that"s the best deal). It has a turn-dial for the power and it is the most powerful one I"ve found for that price (our stores have one of every item open and on display to check out). Mine lasted about 5 years, and for $25.00, that"s a decent run. I just picked up a new one back in November or December (I was literally having to slam mine on the wall to "kick-start" it, haha). It would have lasted longer if I cared for it better (used cheap batteries, forgot to take them out, etc..).

The dial power is the best part of it, because that area is so sensitive having only one or three options sucks. The ones that are constant super-power are too much, and the weak ones are frustrating to use.

The size can be intimidating, but I personally didn"t use mine internally. Like I said, they"re easier to hold and since that one bends every which way, it"s really comfortable to use. It"s very soft, but what"s cool, it gets harder the higher the power (like a dick does when you"re close to getting off). It"s really neat. I couldn"t give an "accurate" review for penetration using that, since I think that only happened a few times during some foreplay or whatever. It"s a great vibrator for stimulation while you"re having sex. It"s walked me through probably 15 orgasms within a 45 minute session. For that price, you can"t pass it up. Just be sure to clean it after every use (I like to keep anti-bacterial wipes in the nightstand with my toys), take the batteries out after/between uses, and keep it in its case (everything sticks to silicone and silicone types of material).

I"ve found using the batteries for toys or the lithium ones are the best. The biggest thing is to remember to take them out after/between uses.

Turbo Glider Waterproof Vibrator - Sex Toys at Good Vibrations - GoodVibes.com

best cheap vibe on the market hands down.

lelos=awesome as many have said. if you want the BEST vibe for the money get the one I linked.

hard plastic will get a hard to get off girl off EVERY time. materials like silicone etc dont necessarily transfer the vibration intensity the best (depends on where the device is - if its in the base and its a silicone you"re totally screwed but if its in the tip ie the one rav linked above youve got a more than a decent shot).

also waterproof, super easy to clean etc. mine"s held up for over 7 years.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
This is the lipstick one I mentioned to whoever wanted something for a newbie that"s not "scary"; I"m adding extra links, but haven"t tried any of them myself.

Adult Toy Chest - Lipstick Metallic vibe

Adult Toy Chest - Evolved Silicone Bendable Rose

Adult Toy Chest - Studio Vibe Makeup Brush

Adult Toy Chest - Studio Vibe Mascara Wand

---

While looking for this flavored oil that I liked to share it (never found it) I ran across this. Has anyone used anything like this (on themselves or a partner), if so, does it actually work?

ConRev - Pjur Analyse Me Spray

On the topic of lube type things. NeverEVERget that KY His and Hers shit. It was terrible, overpriced, and I"d only give it to an enemy.

---

Etoille said:
hard plastic will get a hard to get off girl off EVERY time. materials like silicone etc dont necessarily transfer the vibration intensity the best (depends on where the device is - if its in the base and its a silicone you"re totally screwed but if its in the tip ie the one rav linked above youve got a more than a decent shot).
I personally don"t like hard plastic or glass, it"s uncomfortable and I don"t want it so rough I risk desensitizing myself. The Sutera is beyond powerful and I can only turn it on high after I"ve pretty much gone numb (after 5+ O"s).

I bolded the sentence that most people will read several times, this is what it says; "Hard plastic will (may, IMO) help women who have problems reaching an orgasm to get off EVERY time!"