Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn said:
Too clunky, IMO. I recall getting one as a gift and honest to God, thought he really got me a legit massager. He created a monster (he"s also the same fool who got me my first designer handbag). I"m pretty sure he knew what he was doing when he got me the "massager" too, lol. I never got into Sex and the City, but saw one episode where the slut lady went in to Sharper Image or a similar store, to tell them her vibrator was broken. It was pretty hilarious.
You need a We-Vibe II -- It"s amazing for you, and actually fun for him too.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
ConRev - Pjur Analyse Me Spray

On the topic of lube type things. NeverEVERget that KY His and Hers shit. It was terrible, overpriced, and I"d only give it to an enemy.
The wife and I used to usePjur Originalbut the local Adult Store stopped carrying it and I have been too lazy to order it from their website.

The Adult Store carriesWET Platinum, it not as good but it is a close second. It gets the job done and lasts during hot tub sessions.

Note to online friends: if you ever visit me IRL just know that my pool and hot tub have been well used, swim at your own risk.

EDIT: Did a moderator delete my post from 10 minutes ago?

Ravvenn said:
While looking for this flavored oil that I liked to share it (never found it) I ran across this. Has anyone used anything like this (on themselves or a partner), if so, does it actually work?

ConRev - Pjur Analyse Me Spray
Same shit as the spray for a girls throat who can"t go deep without gagging, just with a different terrible pun on the label. All depends on the woman using it and her tolerance for unnatural sexual aids.

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
Blazin said:
I"m really trying to get my wife to let me get her a lelo but so far no luck. She"s never used a vibrator and I can"t really tell what her issue is. Do you own any other of the Lelo ones? Was thinking gigi or Iris. Help with a way to convince her to at least try it.
Just fucking get it for her. She will thank you afterwards.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Baron von Rudd said:
You need a We-Vibe II -- It"s amazing for you, and actually fun for him too.
We-Vibe Instructional Video Spoilered
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOnKvYLFE4k?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOnKvYLFE4k?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Duppin_sl

shitlord
That We Vibe looks pretty good. What"s the texture of it like though? It seems like it might get aggravating to rub up against.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
What the hell is going on in this thread?
Why is there extensive discussions of varied types and brands of vibrators in a thread of stories about GWBYH?
Are you guys shilling for the manufacturers of Vibrators?

Quit it already.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Sutekh said:
Don"t listen to her, look what she did to Zehn for not helping her clean up! LIES
Hah. Though getting to walk along the beach with Ceno was worth it. He"s so dreamy ^_^

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Hah. Though getting to walk along the beach with Ceno was worth it. He"s so dreamy ^_^
You guys were kind of rude, lol. I picked you up to come help me and then you guys sat on the couch watching the Blizzcon stream while Christine and I were shuffling back and forth to get everything set up (including carrying those big heavy cushions). Then the big lot of people who showed up early and ate my pretty appetizer tray. Kismo and a_skeleton_03 were such good helpers. a_skeleton_03 and Brazie always end up manning the BBQ! I didn"t even get any of that filet mignon I marinated, too. Boo!

Couldntbe said:
Quit it already.
Shut up. No-one has any stories to tell right now, and once they do people will discuss that. Do you have a story or anything to contribute outside of being a whiner?

On that note, I think we need a sex thread (that"s not about crazy kink and/or trannies).

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
On that note, I think we need a sex thread (that"s not about crazy kink and/or trannies).
Well, get it going. No one"s got the balls to rickshaw one of your threads, but the same can"t be said for us.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
You guys were kind of rude, lol. I picked you up to come help me and then you guys sat on the couch watching the Blizzcon stream while Christine and I were shuffling back and forth to get everything set up (including carrying those big heavy cushions). Then the big lot of people who showed up early and ate my pretty appetizer tray. Kismo and a_skeleton_03 were such good helpers. a_skeleton_03 and Brazie always end up manning the BBQ! I didn"t even get any of that filet mignon I marinated, too. Boo!
Womans work!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
So a thread that is limited to straight sex only? Where do your draw the line?

I mean some might consider toy play a fetish or ass play (his or hers) or facials.

I would surely read a sex thread that was predominately straight sex, just saying lines need to be drawn and rules set forth.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I don"t see why straight sex doesn"t fall under the umbrella of this thread. We"ve strayed to that topic numerous times before.

The fact is when there are lulls in the lulz (lul ) the tangeants no matter how offtopic and awkward keep this thread goin.

Now if you wanted to make a new forum section "Lifestyles" sure, go ahead, while simultaneously creating a Tech Section.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously. If you don"t want to hear dildo reviews, post a story about how you"ve made terrible decisions with the opposite sex. Then the thread will be back on track.