Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Phoenix said:
Womans work!
To be fair I did ask her how I could help. She was too busy to answer though so I figured I"d stay out of the way with Pepe until heavy lifting or cleaning needed to be done then helped with that.

The booze and cheese I brought for the party (can you tell I"m from Wisconsin) went fast though!

Karma does come back to bite you in the ass. Wife is 8 months pregnant and was feeling nauseous so I got to clean my entire house and prepare for guests on my own this weekend.

This shit right here saved my life:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bar Keepers Friend is the shit! I have a 6 year old stainless steel BBQ that looks new because of Bar Keepers Friend.

However, I do not recommend cleaning vibrators with it ...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dildo derail is much better than a Days of our Fires of Heaven Lives derail.

+1 for Barkeepers friend. Stuff is amazing.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tuco said:
WE vibe looks interesting, but over $100? Fuck it I"ll make my own.
I posted on this earlier, but guess no one saw it lol. I gave my ex a we-vibe, wanted to use it and never did, but she sure liked it for solo play. She didnt think I could fit in her with the toy at the same time though, wasnt sure how practical that was.

I actually got it on amazon for like $50, not sure if its still the same price.

Tuco said:
WE vibe looks interesting, but over $100? Fuck it I"ll make my own.
They just came out with a 3rd edition, so you can probably get one cheaper on Amazon. The 2nd version works amazing. I got mine around $65 over a year ago. Probably closer to 2 now.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oblio said:
We-Vibe Instructional Video Spoilered
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOnKvYLFE4k?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOnKvYLFE4k?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
So I was thinking this might be a cool gift for the gf and did some reading. Looks like a number of complaints about it not staying in place. Those who have used it have any commentary on that issue?

Sanrith DesCartes said:
So I was thinking this might be a cool gift for the gf and did some reading. Looks like a number of complaints about it not staying in place. Those who have used it have any commentary on that issue?
The only "out of placeness" that comes into play sometimes is the part that isn"t inside her. My fiance has to sometimes adjust it so it hits her in the right spot, but in reality it stays in there without even having to touch it. I suppose it also does depend on the woman"s shape and contours but it should stay in place for most women.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What happened to getting a girl off by licking her box and putting your dick inside her?

blehh_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
What happened to getting a girl off by licking her box and putting your dick inside her?
Seriously. Putting my dick and something else inside her at the same time? Some strange dudes here.

Tenks said:
Considering you"re in the GWBYHT, you probably haven"t had the chance to get a girl off in quite some time. Those that do it regularly enjoy new things and experiences in bed, and that just happens to be one of them. Sex toys aren"t meant to be used every session -- which you"d probably know if you were a little more open minded.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve been with my current girlfriend over 2 years and my previous relationship was like 1.5 years. I don"t use toys because I know what the fuck is going on down there.