Girls who broke your heart thread

Duppin said:
The "will this and I both fit inside comfortably" issue seems like a real one, though.
A girl is meant to pass a watermelon through the same opening you"re putting your hot dog sized dick into. When she gets worked up enough, there"s no issue of space.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
I"ve been with my current girlfriend over 2 years and my previous relationship was like 1.5 years. I don"t use toys because I know what the fuck is going on down there.
A comment like this has the exact opposite effect of what you were going for. You sound like a total fucking tool.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Baron von Rudd said:
A girl is meant to pass a watermelon through the same opening you"re putting your hot dog sized dick into. When she gets worked up enough, there"s no issue of space.
Eh, I"m not going to get into a penis size competition (it"s a little bit dumb that you had to take it right to that, but whatever, it"s Screenshots); suffice it to say all girls are built a little differently, and being able to pass a watermelon is not the normal condition for most of them.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Duppin said:
Eh, I"m not going to get into a penis size competition (it"s a little bit dumb that you had to take it right to that, but whatever, it"s Screenshots); suffice it to say all girls are built a little differently, and being able to pass a watermelon is not the normal condition for most of them.
Baron turns him on so much with his box of props that their vags just start dilating like they"re gunna give birth

Stratos_foh

shitlord
duppin, you for real bro? the vagina is made for stretching and it can and will accommodate any sized dick (including a small insert) given time and effort without any real negative effects other than temporary diminished tightness when the insert is removed.

read: temporary.

tenks is a total dipshit and that"s ok. his girl is satisfied with what they do, and he doesn"t want to make it more complicated by opening the door for her to a dozen orgasms within an hour.

getting her off a few times and then once or twice himself within an hour is all he wants and it"s ok to be selfish if she"s happy.

personally I"m selfish too and I don"t want to introduce toys to sexyet. but if you already incorporate toys, more power to you.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I"ve been with girls who were built small and had a hard time with just me, much less me and a toy, without a lot of warm up.

I was hoping to hear people"s actual experiences, but instead people are just rushing to be dicks. (pun intended)

Duppin said:
I"ve been with girls who were built small and had a hard time with just me, much less me and a toy, without a lot of warm up.

I was hoping to hear people"s actual experiences, but instead people are just rushing to be dicks. (pun intended)
I"ve posted my experiences now three times.

1. The fit is no issue. Use some lube if its a problem. EVERY girl is built to pass something larger than your mammoth tool.

2. The vibrations don"t just feel good for her.. its pretty good for me too.

3. Positions that work best: Missionary (B+) Doggie (A-)

Besides our normal vibrator, the We-Vibe is the second and only other toy we use. As I said earlier it"s not an everytime thing, but when it is that things time, the girl gets off immensely from the vibrations inside, outside, and my thrusting.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
duppin duppin duppin, you"re not going to stretch that pussy in one night brah

the idea is after consistent sex that same girl isn"t going to have anymore trouble with your dick.

and then? you can add a small insert which she might be uncomfortable with at first, just like she was with your dick. but after a few consistent tries it"ll be like it was when she got used to your dick.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
That"s getting closer to an actual useful answer, thanks. It definitely looks interesting, I just wasn"t sure how careful people had needed to be about introducing it.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Duppin said:

"a lot of warm up" should probably be standard.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Awlbiste said:
"a lot of warm up" should probably be standard.
you"d think, unless its like a one night stand in an elevator.. but i guess by then she"d be good to go anyway

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You know, a potential new thread is going to be a lot less useful if you all continue falling all over yourselves trying to establish your vaginal street cred.

Grow up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
Baron turns him on so much with his box of props that their vags just start dilating like they"re gunna give birth
Tenks is being silly in this thread but this comment is AAAA++++ would read again.

Duppin said:
You know, a potential new thread is going to be a lot less useful if you all continue falling all over yourselves trying to establish your vaginal street cred.

Grow up.
/shrug

not to white knight duppin here but I"m one such girl who is built small. when a_skeleton_03 was like vibe plus penis I was like holy fuck I don"t even know what that looks like.

I dread going to the ob gyne because the speculum is fucking painful.

I"ve done anal that was more comfortable than vaginal sometimes.

no clue how I"m squeezing a kid out someday. scares the hell out of me.

tldr fat girl has tiny pussoir - duppin is right that every girl is built differently.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dabamf said:
Have you tried writing? If I"m really stressed out and feel like I can"t focus on something, I go to the cafe with my laptop and just randomly write shit. It can be creative, journal, whatever. A lot of times you have thoughts kinda lingering that explode out when you just start typing a word. This is my #1 destresser now that I can"t run.
I started a meandering journal of random shit. It is helping. I still can"t sleep more than four or five hours at a time, but I"m getting use to it. Working out is actually paying off in that when I can be active, I feel more energetic, and happier. It sucks when I don"t have anything to do though. I become a ball of pent up energy and get frustrated pretty quick. I"m over the anger and the hurt feeling, but I"m still slipping into that "I miss her, am lonely, and generally depressed" state of being. She for sure wants to hook up when she gets back and then see where things might go. I don"t know how I really feel about that. At first I was sort of happy to hear it in a weird way, now I"m having doubts.

Ravvenn, you should be a sex toy sales rep for sure. Never had any interest in them before (I am admittedly a bit of a prude) but now I"m for sure getting something for when I"m in a steady sexual relationship again.

Duppin said:

Grow up.
Says the guy who lead off with:

I"ve been with girls who had a hard time with just me, much less me and a toy, without a lot of warm up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
not to white knight duppin here but I"m one such girl who isbuilt small.
Now when you say "small", do you mean it in a way such as "Hey, Earth is "small" compared to Jupiter." Or in your case, "Hey, Etoille is "small" compared to that cruise liner over there."

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
Now when you say "small", do you mean it in a way such as "Hey, Earth is "small" compared to Jupiter." Or in your case, "Hey, Etoille is "small" compared to that cruise liner over there."
Knew that was CUMMIN.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I have been using a wireless vibrating egg. Insert into condom. Insert condom into vagina or her(your) ass. Go out to dinner or any public place. Enjoy using the remote at inappropriate times.

Have only tried Egg in vagina + Me with one girl. She liked it, felt a little weird for me. Have tried Egg in her Ass during sex and felt good for both parties.

Giving them the remote during sex is fun. Not letting them have the remote outside is fun too.